Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Neera tanden trying to become director of an obscure government office and eating poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

Neera tanden trying to become director of an obscure government office and eating poo poo

lol

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Tesseraction posted:

and when everyone started laughing about it his wife went to the media and said it was not funny, every single breath gave him great pain, which made us all laugh harder

People keep telling me to not laugh at the suffering of others, and I gotta say, I cackled like a demon when Herman Cain and John McCain died and when Rand Paul got his rear end beat and when Scalise got castrated by gunfire.

gently caress them ghouls

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

spacemang_spliff posted:

Keep on posting Neera

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

spacemang_spliff posted:

Not knowing who the gently caress Neera Tanden was before any of this but then spending two months watching everyone in the media breathlessly report on a bunch of extremely online people and their posting enemies.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Thump! posted:

People keep telling me to not laugh at the suffering of others, and I gotta say, I cackled like a demon when Herman Cain and John McCain died and when Rand Paul got his rear end beat and when Scalise got castrated by gunfire.

gently caress them ghouls

Ron Paul having a stroke during a live stream and the other dude with a worried look on his face going "Dr. Paul... uhhh Dr. Paul"

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Neera Tanden was supposed to be Hillary's White House Chief of Staff. lmao

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

Ron Paul having a stroke during a live stream and the other dude with a worried look on his face going "Dr. Paul... uhhh Dr. Paul"

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

mrmcd posted:

Not knowing who the gently caress Neera Tanden was before any of this but then spending two months watching everyone in the media breathlessly report on a bunch of extremely online people and their posting enemies.

poo poo I envy you

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Echo Chamber posted:

Neera Tanden was supposed to be Hillary's White House Chief of Staff. lmao

Neera's dreams of power followed Hillary into the woods and never reemerged.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
juliana pulled his dick out for bprats daughter like half a year ago or less and for some reason reporters arent roasting him every time hes mentioned

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Punkin Spunkin posted:

This is an all-time moment alongside DMX discovering Google and the time he got arrested at an airport high while impersonating a federal agent. Dude was my chuck norris as a kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPKCD1jJvbI

the whole episode is a pro watch tbh because aaron mcgruder is lefty as hell

e cant timestamp i5s at like 1:15

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

e: wrong thread

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

uber_stoat posted:

Neera's dreams of power followed Hillary into the woods and never reemerged.

She had (and really, still has) power, if she was just a little less terminally online she would have got the job

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

trying to picture how hard neera must have raged at the bernie bros who sabotaged her nomination. how many liters of alcohol consumed? how many heavy objects were thrown at underlings? how many of said underlings had to physically restrain her from drunk posting?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

babypolis posted:

trying to picture how hard neera must have raged at the bernie bros who sabotaged her nomination. how many liters of alcohol consumed? how many heavy objects were thrown at underlings? how many of said underlings had to physically restrain her from drunk posting?

she personally slaughtered three interns with a letter opener while in the midst of a Xanax bender. the surviving interns had to clean up the blood.

edit: allegedly...

uber_stoat has issued a correction as of 22:13 on Mar 3, 2021

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Toobin jackin’ it on a Zoom call

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Platystemon posted:

Jeffrey Meat-tubing'

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i be toobin', that's what i be doin'.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Platystemon posted:

Feel good story of COVID-times

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt35BYEOlEw

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

https://twitter.com/BoneJail/status/1367279975573954570?s=20

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Obama being awarded the Nobel peace prize.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
This dumb poo poo that helped Rand Paul win to begin with.

https://youtu.be/o8wYJv0WmHI

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1309289012289560577

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

It's a really really funny joke

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Jeffrey Tambor getting memory holed

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010
Mel Gibson getting memory holed

Sean Connery's "let's be clear, I really enjoy kicking the poo poo out of women" stance getting memory holed

An absolute shitload of celebs signing a petition for Roman Polanski's release

That b*tch Susan Sarandon tho...

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Eichenwald tentacle hentai

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

gradenko_2000 posted:

Jeffrey Tambor getting memory holed

that Arrested Development cast interview where Jessica Walter broke down crying saying no one in 60 years had treated her as badly on set as Jeffrey Tambor, and Jason Bateman immediately gaslighting her

I guess that's not too funny or political, I'm sorry

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Meat Miracle posted:

Mel Gibson getting memory holed

he just starred as Santa Claus in a movie

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
we finally know why jewish kids don’t get christmas presents

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

oh here's one: DeMarcus Cousins asking the Sacramento Kings PBP guy what he thought of BLM, baiting him into tweeting All Lives Matter and getting himself fired

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
that ruled

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Twitter sucking off Ben Garrison’s followers

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Adam Friedland getting replaced with an Adam Friedland lookalike in that sofa ad he did

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

GalacticAcid posted:

we finally know why jewish kids don’t get christmas presents

The kid in the movie looked just like ben shapiro

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

That one senile Democrat senator that had to be babysat by their aides at all times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

That one senile Democrat senator that had to be babysat by their aides at all times.

You need to be more specific.