Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bernie should just vote no on the bill if it doesn't include the minimum wage. Just loving spike the thing. He's 80, who cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i've called off at least 6 or 7 strikes on account of innocent child/mom personally. but 1 is good too

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

Dolphin posted:

Bernie should just vote no on the bill if it doesn't include the minimum wage. Just loving spike the thing. He's 80, who cares.

Bernie cares very much about his good friend Joseph Biden, and wouldn't want to make him sad.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Dolphin posted:

Bernie is fully in with the Democrat party now to the point where he was going to vote yes on Neera tanden. There is no help coming

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dolphin posted:

this is probably what pisses me off the most. They're never gonna let you win anything, dude, you're gonna die soon anyway, what do you have to lose just killing this thing???

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sleep with the vicious posted:

Bernie is fully in with the Democrat party now to the point where he was going to vote yes on Neera tanden. There is no help coming
Yeah Bernie sucks but he should still do it

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Well actually the Democrats haven't yet so

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Vim Fuego posted:

vying to be the next addition to the mod team

:eyepop:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

the audacity of this

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

wait libs are still retweeting the lincoln project?? after all the grooming poo poo that came out??

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Maya Fey posted:

wait libs are still retweeting the lincoln project?? after all the grooming poo poo that came out??

Believe victims doesn't mean believe all victims because,

1/49

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Maya Fey posted:

i feel we've made it abundantly clear that libs don't care about that unless it's politically convenient

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Joy Reid has more in common with the Lincoln Project than not, so yeah

Like it's not even a case of "enemy of my enemy" or anything. She was openly homophobic until she got in trouble, and then she tried to cover it up with some lies. She's just like them.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

but I haven't received a check from dems...???

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

the democrat party everyone!! loool

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1367881025376948224

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Joy Reid has more in common with the Lincoln Project than not, so yeah

Like it's not even a case of "enemy of my enemy" or anything. She was openly homophobic until she got in trouble, and then she tried to cover it up with some lies. She's just like them.

joy reid is a temporarily embarrassed Republican

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

They talk about saving the economy so much but they don't get the best way to help out the economy is to give poor and lower middle-class people money.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

trump/republicans gave out $600/week unemployment boost and $1,800 in cash

biden/dems are giving out $300/week boost and $1,400 cash (to fewer adults....... it is good this new bill will allegedly include dependents)

LMAO

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1367862927320100868
lol gently caress all these ghoul bastards
my life was literally better under the Trump admin, good job dems.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Don Pigeon posted:

They talk about saving the economy so much but they don't get the best way to help out the economy is to give poor and lower middle-class people money.

economy is when number goes up

will giving poor people more money make number go up? i don't think so

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Tzen posted:

lol gently caress all these ghoul bastards
my life was literally better under the Trump admin, good job dems.

turmt at least gave us tweets

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Tzen posted:

but I haven't received a check from dems...???

but she has!

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

Trabisnikof posted:

but she has!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

bedpan posted:

turmt at least gave us tweets

do not, my friends, become addicted to trump. he will take hold of you, and you will resent his absence.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Trabisnikof posted:

but she has!

lol

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

What's the point of this country anymore

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trump tweeting every day was actually one of the best things to happen to the presidency. The president literally posting transparently every single day. We knew his deranged opinions on everything, as they happened. I can't think of a single opinion Biden has right now, he's in his little white box sealed off from the world and someone is currently writing his next statement.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

do not, my friends, become addicted to trump. he will take hold of you, and you will resent his absence.

yeah im having trouble sleeping and scratching my arms all the time now since he has been gone. i didn't realize i was a degenerate junky until the junk stopped flowing.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1261004586359422979?s=20

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Trabisnikof posted:

but she has!
lol gently caress

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

i wish the chuds had ziptied all of these shitheads

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Until D voters start booting scum like Chris Coons in primaries we're just hosed.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

shyduck posted:

having a strong enough military and espionage network to ensure that any potential threat to global capitalism gets snuffed out long before it can gain any kind of traction

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
^^lmao

shyduck posted:

Holding corporation with its own military in service of the global elite.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Flavius Aetass posted:

yeah i resent the absence of the guy that wanted to give me more money

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Beautiful. Just amazing.

https://twitter.com/jordanuhl/status/1367884655060475909?s=21

lmao gently caress you delaware democrats. gently caress you.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

silicone thrills posted:

Beautiful. Just amazing.

https://twitter.com/jordanuhl/status/1367884655060475909?s=21

lmao gently caress you delaware democrats. gently caress you.

How could Nichael do this to me?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was kinda hoping for that 400/ week. I expected that they would disappoint but I'm still disappointed. gently caress the Democrats.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmao Trump single handedly gave me 400/week with a wave of his hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

is this real because LOL :ironicat: