Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Senator Foley, please, not in public.

He declined a position at the Library of Congress because they wouldn’t let him lick the pages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Nv853veFHxI

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Dolly Parton rules because she pays her Dollywood employees starvation wages and was still doing civil war reenactments until halfway through the Trump administration but somehow she's managed to convince the internet that she's some leftist icon and modern hero instead of someone worth close to a billion dollars doing the bare minimum to try and look apolitical in the public eye.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Cool.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

ah blin

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Crepes are the bible paper of the pancake industry.
You can probably use them to smoke weed. idk.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

This looks like a very determined kitty.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Pope Hilarius II posted:

This looks like a very determined kitty.

blin cat is the mona lisa of cattes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cqX3UNAUeA

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

Scholtz posted:

What the hell am I doughin’ here

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

Paladinus posted:

I hear they keep their minions in tiny cages and pump them full of drugs. Not going to post a video, because it's pretty graphic, but if you care about ethical consumption, you should buy your minion eggs from a local farmer.
Where do I sign up? The way things are going now, the free drugs would make it a straight upgrade

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Big rip to Michael myers xD

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Oh, he's not dead, he just looked like a taxidermied corpse in that super bowl ad

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That toddler is probably older than me now.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

that toddler was albert einstein

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Y'all post those boomer memes to be obnoxious or ironic or some poo poo, but I earnestly send them (via email) on to my mum who loves them and forwards them on to her colleagues and poo poo. She's started forwarding me the "pics of the week" that she gets from some boomer client of hers. It's lovely.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

bike tory posted:

Y'all post those boomer memes to be obnoxious or ironic or some poo poo, but I earnestly send them (via email) on to my mum who loves them and forwards them on to her colleagues and poo poo. She's started forwarding me the "pics of the week" that she gets from some boomer client of hers. It's lovely.

It's you! You're the original sender of those FWD:FWD:RE emails!

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
Boomer memes are harmlessly cute despite their clumsy and basic nature, I'd say.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Some of that batch sound like they could be Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

flavor.flv posted:

Oh, he's not dead, he just looked like a taxidermied corpse in that super bowl ad

He's not dead because they keep bringing him back to make more halloween movies.

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib

FFT posted:

Correct:

I thought the :D was a silly joke from the memes but the Finnish really do write it after a sentence. Huh

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

dude's ninety-loving-nine years old. he's had a good long run. just give him the nice wet food he likes and let him go to sleep

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

We've come a long way from George V's doctor giving him a speedball to shuffle him off the mortal coil in time for the "good" papers to report his death, rather than those lower class evening rags.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Technically fusion powered ships, so they're definitely right.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Elviscat posted:

Because they're powered by wind which is the result of the sun? Thats a silly technicality

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Peanut Butter posted:

Finnish is the Dark Souls of languages

You should meet its cousin Hungarian.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Not sure why this is so funny to me but it is

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Knitting Beetles posted:

I thought the :D was a silly joke from the memes but the Finnish really do write it after a sentence. Huh

Iirc a colon is used between foreign words or abbreviations and suffixes in Finnish. If you Kim at the small text at the bottom of the image it also says THL:n

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Elviscat posted:

Everything in the universe is technically fusion powered.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

bike tory posted:

Because they're powered by wind which is the result of the sun? Thats a silly technicality

Enjoy living in the past I guess.

E:

Sagebrush posted:

Everything in the universe is technically fusion powered.

What an age we live in!

Elviscat has a new favorite as of 00:54 on Mar 6, 2021

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

some plague rats posted:

Not sure why this is so funny to me but it is

For me, it's the grim reaper manifesting eyebrows just to demonstrate its displeasure.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Benny Harvey posted:

You should meet its cousin Hungarian.

Don't tell a Hungarian nationalist that you think they're in any way related to the degenerate Mongol outcasts.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Carbon dioxide posted:

Gimme more obscure Silmarillion memes that nobody gets.

The Silmarillion With More Honest Titles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames