Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1368003933709467648

good job sir!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

1) lol what democratic agenda
2) why would we want to serve the democratic agenda

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Some Guy TT posted:

i dont think were talking enough about that weird schoolgirl uniform sinema is wearing

does the senate like not have an actual dress code or something why does everyone else just wear normal suits

Not having a dress code is good

Come on man

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

theyre fulfilling the democratic agenda just fine

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Homeless Friend posted:

when did previous agreement UI end? somewhere in august but lol they didn't even add a full month I think. 2 week difference and -100 is like -2k over the time period iirc

The current proposed bill is 400 per week until August

The Dems want 300 per week until September

The problem is that's still less money total so all they're doing is making cuts

Lol

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe

Some Guy TT posted:

i dont think were talking enough about that weird schoolgirl uniform sinema is wearing

does the senate like not have an actual dress code or something why does everyone else just wear normal suits

excuse me talking about how sinema dressed like kill la kill and did a weird little dance while voting no is actually, you guessed it, sexism

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

this is why ABC News in particular had such a hardon for Amy during the primary

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

this isn't today. this is her in 2019.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://i.imgur.com/TWqM1zx.mp4

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/chris_labarthe/status/1367973044967280642

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

what the

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

part of me really admires the message discipline these people have in blaming Bernie for everything no matter what

and part of me wants to do repeated itchy & scratchy reenactments with them

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Populon posted:

Someone needs to remind them that they suck and are losers and I'm not going in there

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe
it seems Dean is missing the part where it says bernie wasnt surprised

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

the 2016 lover posted:

it seems Dean is missing the part where it says bernie wasnt surprised

it is an extremely relevant "not"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Actually I take it back Forcing The Vote is incredible content

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Why do people not paid by the Democrats care about the Democrat party,

If you're not rich or on staff, they don't care about you. They don't care much about the staff either tbh.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

unfortunately whoever that guy is he's pre-blocked me so I can't tell him to gently caress off and actually earn the block

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1364306184988155904

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

The current proposed bill is 400 per week until August

The Dems want 300 per week until September

The problem is that's still less money total so all they're doing is making cuts

Lol

ye its $2200 difference lol. -$800 checks in the mail Beyotch

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Sinema always dressed oddly:

This might have been an enjoyable point of distinction for a legislator to engage in if she worked to enact good policy that helps people. But she doesn't do that. She's a loving monster she should be reviled regardless of how quirky an image she chooses to present

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Ok I changed my mind. I will instead wear vegeta's pink bad man shirt from dbz when I'm a senator

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Shipon posted:

Howie's Homies reportin in

we all know what the JOE tag means, i will not back down and get rid of it. would be sick to have the joetse though

I wear it proudly as a badge of honor.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Vim Fuego posted:

This might have been an enjoyable point of distinction for a legislator to engage in if she worked to enact good policy that helps people. But she doesn't do that. She's a loving monster she should be reviled regardless of how quirky an image she chooses to present

It's like you guys have never seen a bisexual before.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

nobody warns kids about the austerity fairy

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/DJcalligraphy/status/1365098060481654784?s=20

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

turned out to be true in the Tolkien-monster sense where she needs to be slain with a specific type of elven blade under the light of the waxing gibbous moon or the nearby dwarven village's harvest will be in peril

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

isn't this account a sally albright bot

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

lmao

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

queen

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Democrats need to get some positive messaging about the UI taxable income changes. Even ostensibly liberal media sources are framing this as a straight reduction in UI benefits, especially w/r/t headlines.

Probably also a good idea to get ahead of Sinemas little performance being a defining clip of the whole evening.
The Dems have a lot to thank the Geisel estate for this at the moment

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

yellowcar posted:

isn't this account a sally albright bot

M Mendoza Ferrer was the insane lady that went through hours of Vermont public access television to smear Bernie with "he was a deadbeat dad", "he told kids drugs was bad", and "he said nice things about the USSR"

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

nobody warns kids about the austerity fairy

lol

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

who could have predicted that the broke brained DNC thought they really did nothing wrong in 2016 and considered 2020 proof and justification for everything they always wanted to do which is be openly murderous and corrupt for money but doing almost nothing to serve the people they represent while giving us photo ops like it's 1997 and everyone needs to see President Clinton at a McDonalds as people die frozen in the streets and ten million jobs are just gone during a generation defining pandemic while these literal criminals spike anything we want that would cost them money personally into the dirt and refuse to vote on it when they have the power.

The loving degenerate dishonest liars that carry water for any of this clownshow with their endless semantics and spinning of objectively terrible actions because they need to believe it are complicit in all of this. Rules Lawyering Joe Biden's concentration camps into "overflow facilities" means every liberal trying to enable this is going to be partially responsible when we start gunning down people at the border in the next 20 years. You justified literally anything and everything your side wanted to do.

This tweet is from the same reality these transparent fools desperately want to live in. The one where Joe Biden didn't rape someone.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the tax break is precision designed to screw over poorest americans, it pwns

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

Uhh no, to be that useless the mask would have to be full of holes, like joes brain.

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Vim Fuego posted:

yas kween watch her whip and nae nae slay poors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

loquacius posted:

unfortunately whoever that guy is he's pre-blocked me so I can't tell him to gently caress off and actually earn the block

Same lol