Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

net work error posted:

I thought I was in the cumtown thread for a second :haw:

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1367958449645092872?s=20

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

solid use of the fyad comma in that, first sentence

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Boner City USA

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
e: wrong thread

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm so happy that Little Homie Gay rear end is real

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Vim Fuego posted:

bush era

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...1-54e6c033207c/

it had 0 negative effects on the Rs

goddddddddddd

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

sexpig by night posted:

yea America will allow a gay president, especially a white boring gay like him, but we will not tolerate a short president.

In fact our gayest President was also the tallest President!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
big ol homie gay rear end

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Lol the fed stooge trying to chase cumtown.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Vim Fuego posted:

bush era

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...1-54e6c033207c/

it had 0 negative effects on the Rs

it was different then, we had just been terrorized on 9/11

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

MonsieurChoc posted:

Lol the fed stooge trying to chase cumtown.

He knows if there was ever a cum city he'd be the sheriff. :cop:

THS
Sep 15, 2017

robert evans is my favorite police officer

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
what did evans do

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Seams posted:

what did evans do

He works for bellingcat. Also he's posted before that he's worked with the feds when they come to him for information.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

He also posted a bunch of pro-coup poo poo about Bolivia.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Treating Rob like a Fed is some Gwen Snyder level brain wizardy

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Bust Rodd posted:

bust rodd

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Bust Rodd posted:

sorry the guy behind a podcast you like is a fed

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Bust Rodd posted:

no buddy, I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt too, but he's absolutely a collaborator

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

AnimeIsTrash posted:

sorry the guy behind a podcast you like is a fed

But enough about Vergil

https://twitter.com/byyourlogic/status/1368077621158965258?s=21

Whoa yikes don’t let Matt hear all this ableism

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Mar 6, 2021

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Bust Rodd posted:

not even close

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
not treating evans like a fed is basically self harm

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I only know of Robert evans because I think he’s worked with Jason Wilson who i guess is bad now too :(

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007
I can't tell if this is ironic humor or a sincerely held position.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

we?

edit: added timg cause i forgot how loving huge phone posting images fucks up threads on browsers

THS fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Mar 6, 2021

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Incredible detective work, you really laid it all out me for me and all that’s left is for the slow osmosis of this data so that I can begin the healing process

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
how are there still folks out there who don’t know bellingcat is a cia cutout

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The only reason any of you should try to figure out Twitter is that Will dutifully posts fleets of his cats every day and all of his cats are... “healthy” and look like extremely soft, dry boys.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

We're going to hold Robert Evans accountable. There will be accountability.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Behind the Bastards is a great concept for a pod but I couldn't get into it after trying a few episodes.

Bust Rodd posted:

The only reason any of you should try to figure out Twitter is that Will dutifully posts fleets of his cats every day and all of his cats are... “healthy” and look like extremely soft, dry boys.

I mostly use twitter on my computer so I rarely see "fleets".

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

Behind the Bastards is a great concept for a pod but I couldn't get into it after trying a few episodes.

Go back to the old ones and give them a try. Bill Cosby and Steven Seagal in particular had great guests and are generally funny and interesting

I liked it a lot at first and have found its gone a way I enjoy less now

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Agree, the first year or so of Bastards was very strong and then the definition of "History's greatest monsters" just fizzled into "some bad people". I still listen to Cody and Katy every week on both of their programs but honestly I lost a lot of faith in them after how they landed on Tara Reade and every time they talk about believe women/#meToo/#timesUp stuff without talking about her and how we got here I just get too frustrated and bail out. Its still good to keep on the cracked crew, the dry bois, and the cum bois for a nice even keel of the left, IMO.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Groovelord Neato posted:

The name still makes me think of enemas. :colbert:

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020

some plague rats posted:

An example of a joke would be to point out the absurd incongruity of the way a situation is represented and the dissonance created by that representation, and to then laugh about it with your friends

Gen X got so seinpilled that "What's the deal with..." and "Who arrrre these people?" are hilarious jokes to them

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Greg12 posted:

Gen X got so seinpilled that "What's the deal with..." and "Who arrrre these people?" are hilarious jokes to them

them cutting the standup caps on each episode was a major development in comedy in the 20th century

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Bust Rodd posted:

Incredible detective work, you really laid it all out me for me and all that’s left is for the slow osmosis of this data so that I can begin the healing process

he has literally received money from the US state dept you raging moron

im not advocating holding anyone “accountable” lol im point out that its not some conspiracy theory that bellingcat is funded by the US state department. and robert evans has the insanely lovely imperialist views of someone funded by the the fuckin CIA. it’s not a secret!! i guess if you like the podcast cool but i think, it’s Bad,,

THS
Sep 15, 2017

and ya ultimately listen to whatever you want, a lot of media is propaganda, hollywood is full of moloch worshippers, nearly all british people are pedos, all your favs might be Problematic, but “behind the bastards” gets recommended a lot to people and presents itself as a leftist podcast, and it’s good to know they are part of a spook funded media operation and that evans is extremely 👁

with the power of knowledge, you can become a more informed media Consumer. if felix started getting money from the gulf states i would see that as something relevant id want to be aware of so, when he started talking about how Neom is actually pretty badass and MBS has swag, id have some context

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the king

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1368076212719992834

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Groovelord Neato posted:

I listened to 1 episode where he went off about tankies and his guest was completely confused and it super awkward when the guest asked what he was talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

good god, just finished the donziger interview. what a loving nightmare that guy is going through. real dark poo poo