Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Kassad posted:

Reminds me of the first gift Prince gave me.

A tombstone.

I'm pretty sure theres been several times in this game where I've given a gift to all my villagers and in return I've received multiple baby rompers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

I said come in! posted:

Yes please! I would appreciate that so much. :3: Is there anything you want in return that I can try to get for you? My friend code is SW-6119-5750-5900

[edit]
My island is open, and my Dodo code is N16BL

Hey I was out when you posted this. Are you still open ?

Geo Fixer
Jan 10, 2012

"Freedom lies in being bold."
-Robert Frost

I have to say I am LOVING the Mario pipes! They make getting around the island so much easier.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

track day bro! posted:

I'm pretty sure theres been several times in this game where I've given a gift to all my villagers and in return I've received multiple baby rompers

:same: I had an entire day where I was getting nothing but rompers and pacifiers from villagers and balloons. It was loving weird.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

fit em all up in there posted:

It's no worries! I opened my island back up, I might be AFK. In general I am looking to collect Celestes items. I haven't collected any of them yet.

Dodo code is 9208T

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

fit em all up in there posted:

Thank you!

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

track day bro! posted:

I wish I could delete rompers. Two of my villagers gifted each other some and I hate seeing them wear it when I've gifted them much better clothing. Isabelle isn't much of a help about it, either.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
A few months ago I was running around giving out wrapped coconuts, as you do, and I got to Zell and fumble-fingered the cursor, giving him the bath-towel wrap that Cherry had just given me.

It was a black towel. He loved it. He wears it everywhere. A deer in a bath towel and star-shaped sunglasses, everywhere I go. Sigh.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Looool

https://twitter.com/blackbeiie/status/1367526799291383809?s=21

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

I've really missed the rain in this game. It's just so peaceful. (Also for once I really need my flowers to spread.)

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Picayune posted:

A few months ago I was running around giving out wrapped coconuts, as you do, and I got to Zell and fumble-fingered the cursor, giving him the bath-towel wrap that Cherry had just given me.

It was a black towel. He loved it. He wears it everywhere. A deer in a bath towel and star-shaped sunglasses, everywhere I go. Sigh.

Kyle wound up with a bath towel at some point too and he wears it all over the place. Yesterday he was browsing Nook's Cranny wearing only a bath towel. Oh, Kyle.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Fang gave me his photo today! It was totally unexpected as the prize from a scavenger hunt. He was such a grump when he moved in on my island, I'm really glad how his personality turned around. I hope that means I'm close to getting Katt and Dom's photos too.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
My spouse apparently had a conversation with Stitches recently because he just came up to us and declared "It's Stitches, bitches!"

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Waffle! posted:

Fang gave me his photo today! It was totally unexpected as the prize from a scavenger hunt. He was such a grump when he moved in on my island, I'm really glad how his personality turned around. I hope that means I'm close to getting Katt and Dom's photos too.

Fang's the best and I love having him on my island. :3:

Still hoping for a second photo from Bianca one of these days and I figure Stinky will surprise me with his eventually. He was already gifting me clothing the other day, less than a week after moving in so who knows.

I completed the sea critters for the museum yesterday and was a little bummed you don't get like a gold wetsuit for it.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I really want Stinky but he never comes around. :smith:

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

SilentChaz posted:

Fang's the best and I love having him on my island. :3:

Still hoping for a second photo from Bianca one of these days and I figure Stinky will surprise me with his eventually. He was already gifting me clothing the other day, less than a week after moving in so who knows.

I completed the sea critters for the museum yesterday and was a little bummed you don't get like a gold wetsuit for it.

I want more wetsuits in general, honestly. The stripey ones don't look very good, the leaf ones are okay but they get old after a while and the only full-length one is the Nook Inc one.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I really want Stinky but he never comes around. :smith:

I've got Stinky & his photo already, and he's asked to move away in the past. If there's some way to time him leaving with you having an open spot you're welcome to him!

Edit: he just taught Biff how to cut a better wrestling promo :allears:

Hobo Clown fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Mar 5, 2021

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Hobo Clown posted:

I've got Stinky & his photo already, and he's asked to move away in the past. If there's some way to time him leaving with you having an open spot you're welcome to him!

If your stanky lad ever comes up for grabs, just let me know. I will time crime the heck out of my island!

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

My island is open for the first time ever wooooo

It's Gala's Birthday today and I'm sure she'd appreciate any gifts! Her house is on the left section and I've put pink balloons outside it. She loves cute pink stuff.

I'm also still mostly new so if anyone wants to leave DIY recipes or kitchen themed items (I'm working on a kitchen first) then I'd be super grateful!

Label is here
Turnip prices are trash (64)

37PBB closed

Solefald fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Mar 5, 2021

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

This is gold.

SuperDouche
Apr 25, 2008

Solefald posted:

My island is open for the first time ever wooooo

It's Gala's Birthday today and I'm sure she'd appreciate any gifts! Her house is on the left section and I've put pink balloons outside it. She loves cute pink stuff.

I'm also still mostly new so if anyone wants to leave DIY recipes or kitchen themed items (I'm working on a kitchen first) then I'd be super grateful!

Label is here
Turnip prices are trash (64)

JY797

I was in the pirate robe dropping recipes and my two fave kitchen items- System Kitchen and a matching Gas range. Getcha a nice bridge goon!

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

SuperDouche posted:

I was in the pirate robe dropping recipes and my two fave kitchen items- System Kitchen and a matching Gas range. Getcha a nice bridge goon!

Thank you very much! ❤️ I've been a bit slow with saving up and getting my island in order :ohdear:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Solefald posted:

You don't know what you've just unleashed.

P.s. join the discord

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
To my fellow Canadians now you can pre order the Sanrio collection on amazon

https://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B08VJQBSY3/022648-20/

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Also! Were you here for Festivalé? Do you need any Festivalé stuff?

Edit2: oh, you've closed

Beachcomber fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Mar 5, 2021

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Lol it disconnected before and I didn't realise. I'm still new to this whole visiting worlds thing.

I'll be sure to open again sometime next week, got to go to bed now. Thanks goons :3:

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

The grass is really vividly green now, I like it.

Also considering it rained literally all day yesterday I didn't get as many flowers as I thought I would. Oh well.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Solefald posted:

Lol it disconnected before and I didn't realise. I'm still new to this whole visiting worlds thing.

I'll be sure to open again sometime next week, got to go to bed now. Thanks goons :3:

Definitely join the Discord.

effika
Jun 19, 2005
Birds do not want you to know any more than you already do.
My bugs and fish will need another year to be complete, but at least my sea creatures are done!

I will probably spend that year terraforming my island as I figure out the best use of warp pipes. I love these things.

Prowler
May 24, 2004

effika posted:

My bugs and fish will need another year to be complete, but at least my sea creatures are done!

I will probably spend that year terraforming my island as I figure out the best use of warp pipes. I love these things.

I wound up putting mine in areas with little furniture, because woof, the pop-up is bad when it has to load another area with a bunch of items on display.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Just took me three inventories full of sea creatures for Pascal to pop up. The little poo poo. If I didn't delight in his dopey wisdom, I swear. And then he gave me a dress instead of a pearl! ...it's a really nice dress though.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

The Last Call posted:

To my fellow Canadians now you can pre order the Sanrio collection on amazon

https://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B08VJQBSY3/022648-20/

Oh no, one of them's called Chelsea. Instant earworm. I need to get her for my Caberet cosplay.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Does anyone have a spare golden armor DIY lying around?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

effika posted:

Sweet! I still need like 5 or 6 sea creatures and probably a dozen or more fish.

I'm trying for another one of those big spider crabs to decorate my basement... :argh:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Wooo!! I’m getting Tia to move in! This is my first elephant neighbor. I’ve never seen her before so I’m excited that she randomly dropped in the campsite. I played the card game 4 times before she chose Shari to move out, so. Not bad!

I’ll put Shari up in the discord for moving out if anyone wants one of the few Sisterly characters. She’s really great but she’s one of my last original neighbors and it’s time to let her go.

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Mar 6, 2021

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Quarantown is having a meteor shower tonight so I'm gonna open up for a few! Help yourself to anything at Nook's or any of the DIYs paving my streets (please take them I have so many)

Don't mind the mess I'm kinda in the middle of some restructuring

Closed!

No idea where the owl is, give a shout if you spot her!

Hobo Clown fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Mar 7, 2021

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Hobo Clown posted:

If K.K. is there, that means Celeste is not there as she apparently doesn't show up when K.K. is there.

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Al bisogno si conosce l'amico

Hobo Clown posted:

Quarantown is having a meteor shower tonight so I'm gonna open up for a few! Help yourself to anything at Nook's or any of the DIYs paving my streets (please take them I have so many)

Don't mind the mess I'm kinda in the middle of some restructuring

542WT

Sorry, I was going to write thank you on your bulletin board, but then I had to leave quickly.

Thank you for letting me visit and the DIYs!

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Zuzie posted:

If K.K. is there, that means Celeste is not there as she apparently doesn't show up when K.K. is there.

Ahh that makes sense. Get outta here KK, I already have your whole catalog!

Rubicon posted:

Sorry, I was going to write thank you on your bulletin board, but then I had to leave quickly.

Thank you for letting me visit and the DIYs!

All good, thanks for taking so many! They've become a scourge of litter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

There's a new glitch that let's you turn pavement into soft ground so you can plant tree and other plants take advantage of it while you can.

https://doubutsu-no-mori.tumblr.com/post/644879858008211456/building-glitch-how-to-plant-stuff-on-pavement