Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

You know what, just give me an F-16 or AH-1W and you can keep an extra 100 dollars there dems, as a treat. You lovely pieces of colluding fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Vote blue no matter who lololol

You dumb fucks get taken for a ride every goddamn time while they bury sex crimes and you all stay silent

Good fuckin job

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

*checking the scoreboard*

Yep, dems and reps are still the same party but using different colors. But hey, yasss kweeeen or whatever lol. ~brunch~ and have the squad silence Tara.

Just fuckin lol. We're run by two full parties of rapists and life thieves. Kill me

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

McCain and Limbaugh died, and the total evil in the world went up somehow. What the hell

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm gonna go pet my dog, gently caress reading this news

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Good soup! posted:

lmfao

stupidly offensive

There's literally no reason for him to be president

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

PathAsc posted:

McCain and Limbaugh died, and the total evil in the world went up somehow. What the hell

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

demon cracker nation

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 minutes!
Young Orc

lmao

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nichael posted:

OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES.OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES. OPEN BIDEN! LISA NEEDS BRACES.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Young Orc

Jabronie posted:

she got harey legs

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Young Orc

Rutibex posted:

why is a senator dressed like a college freshman

from 1992

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Feeling weirdly split about talking about how she's dressed because there's like 80 other more pertinent things going wrong.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Young Orc

Zurtilik posted:

Feeling weirdly split about talking about how she's dressed because there's like 80 other more pertinent things going wrong.

https://twitter.com/aterkel/status/1367991247395303436

theyre just conflating the two to avoid addressign that she voted against minimum wage

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Lol giving a thumbs down like you are Ceasar condemning the poor to be eaten by lions isn't "body language"

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Sir Tonk posted:

theyre just conflating the two to avoid addressign that she voted against minimum wage

I mean. Its less about sexism and more that I don't care about how people dress really. She could show up in a hot pink morph suit and vote in favor and that's fine.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*being criticized for flicking off migrant children in a detention center*

uh wow, sexist much?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

it's sexist to talk about how she kicked an orphan down the stairs

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

BeefThief posted:

it's sexist to talk about how she kicked an orphan down the stairs

What gender was the orphan?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Zurtilik posted:

What gender was the orphan?

sexist question.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/1368242805454364672

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1368196172909666309

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Why be so lovely about denying people $15/hr I think is people's actual problem

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Sir Tonk posted:

Haha when even The Huffington Post writers are rolling their eyes at accusations of sexism in a naked attempt at deflection, you hosed up big time.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Eggplant Squire posted:

Lol giving a thumbs down like you are Ceasar condemning the poor to be eaten by lions isn't "body language"

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.
I figured Sinema was from some prominent family, but it turns out she worked for years as a social worker in a Phoenix school system. I think it's hosed up that even people who have worked in that kind of domain can mutate into staunch defenders of the capitalist class.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
She's worth 10 million now so idk

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.
well yeah isn't every senator a millionaire?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Republican: We are going to mercilessly loot and pillage every single drop of wealth from America’s working men.
Democrat: ahem
Republican: *rolls eyes* Fine, and women
Democrat: Thank you.

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

OhFunny posted:

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/air-force-just-closed-door-new-f-22-raptors-65511

The Air Force doesn't think it can go head-to-head with new Russian and Chinese planes by the time production comes back online.

does anyone know how to get in contact with the air force generals? i think i may have a strategic solution to this problem. i dont want to spoil anything that may be top secret but i just looked at google and it says the Chengdu J-20 stealth air superiority fighter has a maximum combat range of 1200 miles and the pacific ocean is 7000 miles across

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Don Pigeon posted:

I figured Sinema was from some prominent family, but it turns out she worked for years as a social worker in a Phoenix school system. I think it's hosed up that even people who have worked in that kind of domain can mutate into staunch defenders of the capitalist class.

She's a sick bastard freak that loves making fundraising calls and claimed the comfy couch in the democrat boiler room for her own

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Don Pigeon posted:

I think it's hosed up that even people who have worked in that kind of domain can mutate into staunch defenders of the capitalist class.

whats even more hosed up is most Americans just call that "positivity"

Peyote Panda
Mar 10, 2019

orange juche posted:

Open, Biden?
It's what all the cool kids are saying!https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1364051498506805266

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://i.imgur.com/CcRaMbK.mp4

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ghost of RBG
Sep 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Don Pigeon posted:

She's a demon cracker, OP

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

same thing but with sinema ads
https://i.imgur.com/IqxhRug.mp4