Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

jase1 posted:

2k on Kyler Phillips @+125
2k on Megan Anderson @+600
5k on Adesanya @-235

Lots of money must be coming in on Anderson because she was running beyond 800 on the weekend and beyond 700 yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horse Inspector
Aug 11, 2005
privacy publicly displayed

jase1 posted:

5k on Adesanya @-235

I stop lurking for 5 seconds and immediately get a panic attack. God speed to you I really hope it works it out!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Adesanya is the favorite? Lots of money on Izzy swaying the odds or has he always been the favorite?

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

jase1 posted:

5k on Adesanya @-235

the izzy bet i'm coming to like more. i'm not sure Jan knocks him out in the first two, and I think there's a good chance Izzy starts picking him apart as it goes on.

love the Megan bet. not getting +700 anymore?

really not sure about the Kyler Phillips bet. i don't know much about him, but i do like Yadong quite a bit and was surprised to see him so close to even to a relative newcomer. i think the UFC is trying to build him as a future China star so that's also weighing in for me. they might see Phillips as a good matchup for him

CommonShore posted:

Lots of money must be coming in on Anderson because she was running beyond 800 on the weekend and beyond 700 yesterday.

yeah i think i bet her down to +500 or +550. my heart says she's a good bet down to like +450 but i think i'm too much of a coward to do that if it got to it.

e:

with a 3-inch reach advantage at a bigger weight. nunes has deceptively long punches, but still

DO YALL WANT A BOXC fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Mar 5, 2021

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Just because I like that picture I am gonna throw another 2k on Megan @+600

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

apparently megan was in heels and nunes was in flats if twitter can be believed or if that makes a difference for you

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Megan is 4 inches taller than Nunes

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

jase1 posted:

goddamn i'm gonna throw up watching this tomorrow knowing that lol

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

jase1 posted:

gently caress it, betting's legal online in tennessee now so back on the wagon, i'm sweatin with ya except i can't play pool

$3 on cruz at +110
$5 on benavidez at +110
$5 on yadong at -152 (gotta go against ya here bud)
$10 on izzy at -235
$50 on megan at +650
$2 on parlay of makhachev by decision -110, megan by decision +1800, and izzy by ko/tko/dq in round 2 at +625 to win $526

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

oh gently caress, i can bet online now too. id rather find a bookie than rely on draftking's sports book, but it is the only legal option in nh so gently caress it. time to break the cardinal rule of mma betting

(don't)

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Spring break is starting up and it’s already bringing rich white kids with money and bad decisions into town. I don’t plan on get a prop rest until after the barbwire deathmatch in AEW tomorrow because I have had an open challenge to anyone in town at the pool hall. I have been taking quick naps in between matches but I’m booked solid for the next 3 days. Since I’m gonna have a huge influx in my bankroll I’m gonna be betting a lot of sports.

2k on yan @-120
2k on crux at +115

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

cruz+110
adesanya by decision+275
nunes by decision+450

i think i want to take sterling too i probably will later but cant really justify it

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

jase1 posted:

Spring break is starting up and it’s already bringing rich white kids with money and bad decisions into town. I don’t plan on get a prop rest until after the barbwire deathmatch in AEW tomorrow because I have had an open challenge to anyone in town at the pool hall. I have been taking quick naps in between matches but I’m booked solid for the next 3 days. Since I’m gonna have a huge influx in my bankroll I’m gonna be betting a lot of sports.

2k on yan @-120
2k on crux at +115

is that aalon cruz or dominick cruz

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Dominik

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

my betslip:

Blachowicz by finish +240
Aljo by decision +325
Nzechukwu +200

Zomblified
Feb 17, 2011

Guess what? You got it for free! Are you proud of yourself?

$750 on Rakic any round (T)KO +245
$500 on Megan any round (T)KO +1200
$1000 on Jan at +220
also a parlay for $500 on Jan Blachowicz, Petr Yan, Song Yadong, Rakic, and Islam that pays out just under $8500.
Minnesota kept winning hockey games and I kept winning money so it's all going back to this.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

G-Hawk posted:

cruz+110
adesanya by decision+275
nunes by decision+450

i think i want to take sterling too i probably will later but cant really justify it

despite me being really bullish on Megan i really like that nunes bet. i can for sure see that happening in a close match like she did to valentina

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Shevchenko is a good fighter though and not slow as molasses.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Horse Inspector posted:

I'm too poor to bet, but I do enjoy the theatre of it and I think some of the odds Kyler Phillips are pretty appealing. I think that fight is closer than many have it odds-wise.

Good call my friend.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
yeah nice. yadong is good, kyler looked better. grats jase

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Yadong can take a loving punch.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Horse Inspector posted:

I stop lurking for 5 seconds and immediately get a panic attack. God speed to you I really hope it works it out!

Whew!

Zomblified
Feb 17, 2011

RIP my parlay instantly...

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Oh poo poo. 2-0 so far. That means I am going to lose every other bet tonight.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

$3 on cruz at +110
$5 on benavidez at +110
$5 on yadong at -152 (gotta go against ya here bud)
$10 on izzy at -235
$50 on megan at +650
$2 on parlay of makhachev by decision -110, megan by decision +1800, and izzy by ko/tko/dq in round 2 at +625 to win $526

still feeling good about izzy/megan, i think

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

What a loving bad break.

Cart
Sep 28, 2004

They see me rollin...

I had some money on Aljo and used Bet 365's cash out option halfway through to cut my losses given the way it was going. That was not how I thought it would finish.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

jase1 posted:

What a loving bad break.

big rip dude, hard to see Yan not winning that one outside of ref fuckery from where it was

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
Jase curse strikes again.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
*clears throat*

Bet on MMA

Zomblified
Feb 17, 2011

I will never bet against Amanda Nunes ever again. I don't care if the odds are 1,000,000:1.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Anderson looked like she was on PCP. I have seen those eyes late at night in Vegas a lot.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Why any of you bet against Amanda Nunes in favor of Megan Anderson is beyond me. Just because the line is huge doesn't mean it's a good bet. Truly bizarre

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Zomblified posted:

I will never bet against Amanda Nunes ever again. I don't care if the odds are 1,000,000:1.

She really is just so loving good

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Why any of you bet against Amanda Nunes in favor of Megan Anderson is beyond me. Just because the line is huge doesn't mean it's a good bet. Truly bizarre

No one said this is the smart betting on MMA thread.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
It doesn't even reach the usual low bar of this thread.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
i mean reach, height, bigger weight, nunes winning a lot of title fights in a row, all that were compelling in Megan's favor. but also what jase said

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

People probably said the same thing about Ronda and eventually she lost.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Tezcatlipoca posted:

because the odds and it's mma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zomblified
Feb 17, 2011

:argh: Decisions, DQs, and Song Yadong