Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Jay Rust posted:

Adding “wario” to my fave things to google image search, alongside “gamer” and “the hedgehog”

lactose intolerance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Regular is iconic, biker outfit makes him look like my uncle.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I was surprised when I saw that smash bros’ default wario costume is the biker one

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

Adding “wario” to my fave things to google image search, alongside “gamer” and “the hedgehog”

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Just remembered that I can swap to youtube or Netflix or whatever while Risk of Rain 2 is paused. That's handy so that I'm not monopolizing the tv for a whole run.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

hatty posted:

Regular is iconic, biker outfit makes him look like my uncle.

Regular is iconic, biker is ironic

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Starting a new Pokemon Sw/Sh file. I'm going to give myself a starter at level 1 and only use that til I beat the first gym, then give myself a new pokemon after every gym. Also, I'm soliciting you all for which pokemon to give myself. It must be breedable, give me a starter idea and I'll come bug you all again after the first gym.

edit: Oddish and Drifloon are leading in the Discord

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I legit enjoy that Wario has a more developed lore and supporting cast than Mario does

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Nintendo resting on their laurels and not putting out a new Wario Land game like chumps. I’d take a Wario World 2 even.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
it's a straight up crime that they haven't made a wario ware 99

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i never played the original 3D world, how's the game on switch?

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

A new Warioware game should be bundled with Nintendo Online and constantly updated with new microgames.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

stev posted:

A new Warioware game should be bundled with Nintendo Online and constantly updated with new microgames.

Why is there not a WarioWare for Switch

Why

WHY NINTENDO

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Why isn't there a smash bros warioware rep fighter

Like ashley, or jimmy t, or 5-volt

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

All Wario games are cool and good (with the possible exception of Master of Disguise which isn't.....bad...so much as horribly bland and uninspired) and Wario Land and WarioWare alike should be enjoyed and celebrated.

However WarioWare Gold was released in 2018.
Wario Land: Shake It!/The Shake Dimension was released in 2008.

What I'm saying is that I've been waiting for a new Wario Land game for over a decade now and WarioWare game wanters can wait their goddamn turn.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

ErrEff posted:

Why is there not a WarioWare for Switch

Why

WHY NINTENDO

wario ware gold is less than three years old and intelligent systems has too many series on its plate

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Looper posted:

wario ware gold is less than three years old and intelligent systems has too many series on its plate

3DS doesn't count.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

stev posted:

3DS doesn't count.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Wario so good even the virtual boy was made worth it for wario alone.

I wish alphadream had been allowed to keep making more original and out-there mario rpgs, would've liked to have seen them make a wario & waluigi game.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Mario & Luigi: Adventures in Wanderland

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

hatty posted:

Nintendo resting on their laurels and not putting out a new Wario Land game like chumps. I’d take a Wario World 2 even.

I've been spending at least a decade petitioning the universe for Wario & Waluigi: Supervillain Saga

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjIBc-yZ5JU

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Tiffany predicts a new Wario Ware this year if that means anything to anyone

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
What the hell is Treasure doing nowadays? I'll take a Warioworld sequel, I'm not picky.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

ChickenHeart posted:

What the hell is Treasure doing nowadays? I'll take a Warioworld sequel, I'm not picky.

I think it's just run by one guy from his study, they haven't released a game since Sin & Punishment 2 IIRC.

Also Sin & Punishment 2 is an absurdly brilliant game and deserved to be a mega-hit :smith:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

ChickenHeart posted:

They’re dead op

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
does that mean mischief makers is public domain

please someone make mischief makers 2

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

hatty posted:

They’re dead op

Wikipedia says they still exist and have employees but I guess they just don't do anything these days. :shrug:

I'm always astounded at the ability of employee having developers to have no output whatsoever. Everyone at Retro was apparently wanking into a sock for five years and they somehow turned a profit.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

They probably just have a skeleton crew and briefly contract people in when a new console has come out for them to port Ikaruga to.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

things i did not expect to see in “the amazing spider-man vs. the kingpin” (sega cd, 1993):

- ms paint style cutscenes
- kingpin framing spider-man for terrorism
- spider-man beating up cops shooting him with assault rifles
- a soundtrack featuring hair metal songs about spider-man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHOd6yqhkd8

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Jolo posted:

How long does an average Enter the Gungeon run take? I've been playing Risk of Rain 2 lately but it's not a great game to play in spurts because the runs go on for an hour plus and there's no ability to save a run that's in progress (on console).

30-60 min. My last few successful runs got through the final boss in about 55 min. I just did my first run where I got to Bullet Hell, and I went through R&G for the first time too. So that’s 4 more areas than you’d do on a normal run and when I finally but the dust my timer was at 1:15.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Weedle posted:

- a soundtrack featuring hair metal songs about spider-man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHOd6yqhkd8
That is some amazing Spiderman hair metal alright. Most 90s game ever.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

What do we think of Wario's WarioWare outfit vs his regular one

I've always hated it

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Weedle posted:

things i did not expect to see in “the amazing spider-man vs. the kingpin” (sega cd, 1993):

- spider-man beating up cops shooting him with assault rifles

Weedle
May 31, 2006

true, but spider-man is usually so pro-cop that it’s still jarring for them to be like “time to kill his rear end.” an illustrative lesson, i suppose

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I thought the police usually thought Spidey was largely a menace too since he was doing their work and doing it better

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Spider Man is a Marvel comic, which means that (unlike in DC comics) the basic position of the authorities to most superheroes not working directly under them is "violent vigilante and therefore criminal," which is not exactly entire unjustified.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Honestly I'd expect the manual to have an explanation that actually no, these are corrupt cops under Kingpin's payroll, not like real cops who never do anything bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015