Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they 100% forgot to add the sauce and just hosed it on after it came out of the oven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Quantum of Phallus posted:

they 100% forgot to add the sauce and just hosed it on after it came out of the oven

No, It's like that at other review sites. This is the dumb style of that pizza.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Someone posted an absolutely incredible looking Detroit pizza in one of the 'spam threads but I can't find it. It does not belong here in any case

I can't remember what the Pizza Hut sauce tastes like but I doubt it's any good in that format

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

No. I can't remember the name.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
cornichons

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

other people posted:

i will eat some dr oetker pizzas but the chocolate one sucks, totally not worth it.

Got this nutella pizza today to treat the kid and the menu said smarties but those are clearly lacasitos. What a loving con. The kid didn't care but I was very disappointed. For all I know that "nutella" was nocilla!

steinrokkan posted:

Even if you like Nutella (ew), pizza must be one of the worst vehicles for it. You are actively trying to make your food worse.

Wondering whether there's a sweet pizza that's actually good. I know that sweet flatbreads work (sweet naan is incredibly great, like a hearty pancake). But Nutella on pizza just doesn't. The dough needs some moist toppings otherwise it's far too dry. Nutella itself is far too thick to be spread nicely, unless you put on obscene amounts. I doubt that you can eat a lot of Nutella pizza before your stomach turns around, anyhow.

Maybe if you combined it with fruit. Nutella works nicely with bananas and strawberry, for instance. Maybe a single slice of a relatively fluffy pizza dough with a bit of banana and Nutella on top, I'd try that.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The "Cactus Bread" desert pizza at pizza ranch is good. Much better than their actual pizza.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Pizza Planet in Crateús is all about the ornate geometry of pizza, maybe not so much the flavor. Special shout out to the first Brazillian pizzeria I've seen that is willing to really showcase that catupiry bag.

50/50 chance thats ketchup

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

shadow puppet of a posted:

Pizza Planet in Crateús is all about the ornate geometry of pizza, maybe not so much the flavor. Special shout out to the first Brazillian pizzeria I've seen that is willing to really showcase that catupiry bag.

I think the bigger news here is that in Brazil, Philadelphia Cream Cheese is apparently marketed in giant squeeze bags specifically for use on pizza (look at the packaging)

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Probably a flex to show that they're using the "good" stuff

e:

let me guess this is called the "Americano" or something else blatantly ridiculous

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
if you can put cream cheese on a bagel, and pizza on a bagel, then it stands to reason you can put cream cheese on pizza

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Probably a flex to show that they're using the "good" stuff

Probably exactly this and exactly why this is the first time we've seen it used sparingly with a restraint on the squeezing hand.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Close this thread right now and don't start part 3 for a year and a month.

Inepta Lacerta
Nov 20, 2012

Really quite silly indeed.

"Crek" is akin to the sound I made when I saw that photo. What is that? :stonk:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Inepta Lacerta posted:

"Crek" is akin to the sound I made when I saw that photo. What is that? :stonk:

"pizza"

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
to be fair to the beloved Pizza Crek company of brazil, a promotional image

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

My brother

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/SusanSarandon/status/1368354918936018948

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That looks good to me. And they have the old doll house plastic tables.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

50/50 chance thats ketchup

It's guava, as suggested by the guavas in front of the pizza.

I'm intrigued. Goiabada goes well with white cheese, sure. But cream cheese? On pizza as well? :thunk:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That looks good to me. And they have the old doll house plastic tables.

Apparently in the olden days (and I've only had pizza from one place locally that still does this) they used a baked ball of dough instead of the mini picnic table to keep the lid from touching the pizza

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I bet that is the best pizza that stork(?) has ever had.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Universe Master posted:

I bet that is the best pizza that stork(?) has ever had.

The pizza is not for the stork.

Storks deliver things, friend.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
cream cheese is good on pizza, but it should not be the only cheese on the pizza, use it sorta like goat cheese

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Picturesque pizza from the city of Santarém.

Looks like a high temp bake of cream cheese gets you hot cream rivulets. Yum.

A scale of egg doneness, Santarém style.

Or just get the whites only you want to add raw yolk later.

You have to have it your way in Santarém!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

You have to have it your way in Santarém!

a cataclysm of moistness. i am laid low.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo
Is this how people see American food

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Lord Stimperor posted:

Wondering whether there's a sweet pizza that's actually good. I know that sweet flatbreads work (sweet naan is incredibly great, like a hearty pancake). But Nutella on pizza just doesn't. The dough needs some moist toppings otherwise it's far too dry. Nutella itself is far too thick to be spread nicely, unless you put on obscene amounts. I doubt that you can eat a lot of Nutella pizza before your stomach turns around, anyhow.

Maybe if you combined it with fruit. Nutella works nicely with bananas and strawberry, for instance. Maybe a single slice of a relatively fluffy pizza dough with a bit of banana and Nutella on top, I'd try that.

Papa Johns used to have a good apple pie pizza, Papa Murphys has(d) a smores pizza that was good as well.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

https://twitter.com/justinboldaji/status/1368053551457398785

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

He's not wrong if he's referring to 'life changing injury'

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I'll have the blackened pizza with the cajun spices, thanks.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

winner winner chicken dinner

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Looks just like Pequads in Chicago.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lamprey and soot pizza just like mom used to make back in chicago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Children today, soft soft soft. Throw away ashes instead of use for flour. Oh, is not any pepperoni slices? You have knife, you have eel, where is problem