Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

Gumball Gumption posted:

Don't worry, everyone will forget that because now they're interviewing him after an obvious concussion discussing how bad his brain is right now.

yep this is even worse

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DoombatINC posted:

Alja I know you recently had your brain illegally replaced with a knee but would you mind answering some frantic cocaine babbling

Rogan so rarely gets to talk to somebody whose brain is working on the same level as his own.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

why the gently caress did Rogan think it was a good idea to interview a clearly concussed fighter instead of letting him immediately get medical attention?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
You shouldn't have to ask your corner if you can hit a downed man. This is your job you know the loving rules.

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop

Gumball Gumption posted:

Don't worry, everyone will forget that because now they're interviewing him after an obvious concussion discussing how bad his brain is right now.

Aljo is definitely going to forget it.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

bewbies posted:

I'm getting concerned this is actually kind of a serious injury

it is and this is horseshit

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

Rogan so rarely gets to talk to somebody whose brain is working on the same level as his own.
lmao

Yesss

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009

Rags to Liches posted:

why the gently caress did Rogan think it was a good idea to interview a clearly concussed fighter instead of letting him immediately get medical attention?

Jerusalem posted:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

There it loving is, thank you!

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Omg the stream I'm watching overlade a picture of Putin crying right after it happened

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yan’s corner might have given him bad advice but how are you a loving champion and you don’t know basic rules.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Rags to Liches posted:

The same reason he went on and on about never interviewing a KOed fighter again then immediately interviewed DC after he got KOed

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
lol khabib apparently serving as spy and translator

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009
Watch Megan Anderson repeatedly drop to her knees and start saying, “whatever you do please don’t knee me”

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

D-Pad posted:

Omg the stream I'm watching overload a picture of Putin crying right after it happened

loving :lol:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Rags to Liches posted:

Rogan is a loving idiot but I'm sure it's not his decision

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

It is hosed up that Yan gets an advantage in the rematch because the UFC will rush it and AlJo just got brain damage.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

got some chores tonight posted:

if you have to introduce yourself as the referee, you probably have to stop the fight, lol

lmao

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

D-Pad posted:

Omg the stream I'm watching overlade a picture of Putin crying right after it happened

Lmao

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Like Goku summoning a spirit bomb, send me your energy for a Nunes first round KO for my bets. Daddy needs a new rifle.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

The Automator posted:

Watch Megan Anderson repeatedly drop to her knees and start saying, “whatever you do please don’t knee me”

Rich Franklin will finally be vindicated!

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009

BlindSite posted:

Like Goku summoning a spirit bomb, send me your energy for a Nunes first round KO for my bets. Daddy needs a new rifle.

What are you going to buy

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Most Gold Coast walkout music.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

The Automator posted:

I mean that's probably her best chance for the w

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

D-Pad posted:

Hahaha badass

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Imagine if there wasn't a title change due to a DQ a losing champ could just low blow their way out of a loss. Why would Joe Rogan think that's a good idea, oh wait nevermind I know.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Le Saboteur posted:

You shouldn't have to ask your corner if you can hit a downed man. This is your job you know the loving rules.

He should but I'd guess he was asking does he have one knee off the ground yet and they were saying yes of course you should hit him with your hands.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

not sure what brain damage you're referring to my man

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

I’m so glad this lives on.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

D-Pad posted:

SteelFusion
Jan 10, 2006

that cow college

BlindSite posted:

I really don't think you need any help here

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009

Le Saboteur posted:

Imagine if there wasn't a title change due to a DQ a losing champ could just low blow their way out of a loss. Why would Joe Rogan think that's a good idea, oh wait nevermind I know.

Why did I immediately think of Jon jones

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Aren't they fighting under mixed rules or something tonite too, like latest mma rules but old grounding rules?

Kind Friend
Sep 9, 2013

im too fuckin high to handle what i just watched. this fuckin sport.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The Automator posted:

What are you going to buy

A 6.5 creedmore howa in an Oryx chassis with a diamond back tac scope so I can hit poo poo at a kilometer away.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Aren't they fighting under mixed rules or something tonite too, like latest mma rules but old grounding rules?

His knee was down so it wouldn't matter

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
producers and doctors got concerned when aljo started calling it fight of the year and 'really close'.

Typical UFC ridiculousness with a 'Doc' standing over a fighter whose forgotten how to stand up waiting for someone, anyone, to tell him whether to call it or not.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

rip this girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

D-Pad posted:

D-Pad posted:

hahahaha

PS australia the Hilltop Hoods are loving garbage and Megan deserves everything she's about to get for continuing to support them in 2021 :bahgawd: