Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

sexpig by night posted:

my only real issue with people using 'boycott amazon' as some kinda lefty shibboleth is that it's near impossible to do deeper than the most obvious 'yea I won't go to amazon dot com or whole foods'. Like, there's no way for near anyone, even as a group action, to cause amazon economic pain and getting all huffy over either how you simply HAVE to use amazon every day or you'll LITERALLY DIE or how if you click on a twitch link you're basically crossing a picket line is just a pointless argument that does nothing for the actual workers.

indulgences. it's it's what you do for your sins, so you can go back to drinking your organic coconut milk produced by monkey slaves when you are done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

my only real issue with people using 'boycott amazon' as some kinda lefty shibboleth is that it's near impossible to do deeper than the most obvious 'yea I won't go to amazon dot com or whole foods'. Like, there's no way for near anyone, even as a group action, to cause amazon economic pain and getting all huffy over either how you simply HAVE to use amazon every day or you'll LITERALLY DIE or how if you click on a twitch link you're basically crossing a picket line is just a pointless argument that does nothing for the actual workers.

trying living without stuff that runs on AWS. it’s great!

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

it’s cool that I really hate them and want them gone but because I’m not a bank I don’t count

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

I bet the owners have really cool ironic tattoos I really want to hang out with them

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

I bet the owners have really cool ironic tattoos I really want to hang out with them

They do too. They really like your energy.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/cameron_kasky/status/1368761483270758402?s=19
Love that he's turning into the Eve6 of Parkland kids

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

bedpan posted:

They do too. They really like your energy.

We're can quote biggie lyrics with each other

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

ever since he admitted he'd be voting democrat no matter what i really dont give a poo poo what this kid thinks. rebels only

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

I'm willing to let a kid who survived a traumatic experience that was mostly caused by right-wing politics have a bit longer time to crackping against dems, but that's just me

The posting has to be 🔥 from here on out though

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
listen jack if you dont have a coherent political ideology hammered out by 22 youre dead to me

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
So is the squad ever going to do anything or they just gonna keep pretending they weren't just a berniebro grift?

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Asproigerosis posted:

So is the squad ever going to do anything or they just gonna keep pretending they weren't just a berniebro grift?

They managed to avoid voting on healthcare, so they've done all they needed to do.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

They are doing something: giving cover to the system and advancing their careers. AOC sent out a tweet that had elevating other people into office as a goal. These are careerist ambitions.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

lol they are having a grand old time!

Kids got a point

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Taintrunner was an annoying sexpest with a funny name but jimmy dore turned out to be right about FTV being good politics, we live in a land of contrasts

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
lmao watching 8 conservative democrats let their psychopath flags fly was amazing and produced amazing clips that can be used in primary campaigns. Completely worth it.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

silicone thrills posted:

lmao watching 8 conservative democrats let their psychopath flags fly was amazing and produced amazing clips that can be used in primary campaigns. Completely worth it.

I believe the only 1 of the 8 who is up in 2022 is Maggie Hassan? Lets see if she has a real threat.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Neurolimal posted:

Taintrunner was an annoying sexpest with a funny name but jimmy dore turned out to be right about FTV being good politics, we live in a land of contrasts

in surprise upset, credulous moron shock jock has better political instincts than 99% of elected democrats

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

mcmagic posted:

I believe the only 1 of the 8 who is up in 2022 is Maggie Hassan? Lets see if she has a real threat.

The Sinema chaos dunk is going to haunt her for the rest of her days. Maybe she doesn't lose her next election but if she does I guarantee ads featuring that clip will figure prominently.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

The Oldest Man posted:

The Sinema chaos dunk is going to haunt her for the rest of her days. Maybe she doesn't lose her next election but if she does I guarantee ads featuring that clip will figure prominently.

lord knows im keeping it close to hand for the next time someone whines at me about voting blue

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

silicone thrills posted:

all of them will win their primaries.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Stringent posted:

Probably! Coons definitely will in 6 loving years.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Stringent posted:

They might not win the general tho :getin:

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

Stringent posted:

Yeah, theyre more likely to lose in the general elections. Primary voters tend to be big dumb idiots from what I've seen.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

silicone thrills posted:

dream bigger

we need to destroy the democrat party

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Atrocious Joe posted:

dream bigger

we need to destroy the democrat party

USA will balkanize before that happens imo. but maybe!

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

2022 being such a poo poo show that a bunch of safe blue senate seats get flipped would be fuckin funny ngl

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Getting rich ancient primary voters to revolt is always an uphill battle but kyrsten sinema dabbing on the worlds meekest $15 wage proposal is about as good an attack ad as you can reasonably expect to get imo

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Coons and Carper doing their in tandem thumbs down was pretty impressive. Shame its 4 more years before either of those pricks are up. However, maybe wife beater Tom Carpet will walk into traffic like the senile old gently caress he is.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

liberals just can't help themselves.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo is getting ripped as being “f—ing offensive” after joking that he is “black on the inside.”

The 50-year-old brother of embattled New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo was quickly roasted after a clip was shared Friday showing him hand over to CNN colleague Don Lemon by singing the theme to 1970s’ TV show “Good Times.”

Laughing awkwardly with his eyes lowered, Lemon asked his fellow host how he knew the words to the series about a black family living in a public housing project in Chicago.

“You know I’m black on the inside,” Cuomo responded.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

The Oldest Man posted:

every time I think of the words that were used to describe her move--curtsy, flounce, jig--I start giggling.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

Willa Rogers posted:

liberals just can't help themselves.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo is getting ripped as being “f—ing offensive” after joking that he is “black on the inside.”

The 50-year-old brother of embattled New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo was quickly roasted after a clip was shared Friday showing him hand over to CNN colleague Don Lemon by singing the theme to 1970s’ TV show “Good Times.”

Laughing awkwardly with his eyes lowered, Lemon asked his fellow host how he knew the words to the series about a black family living in a public housing project in Chicago.

“You know I’m black on the inside,” Cuomo responded.

If not voting for joe means youre not black, then clearly voting for him does make you black.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Andrew Cuomo is politically black

Chris Cuomo is literally the fredo meme given flesh

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

silicone thrills posted:

Coons and Carper doing their in tandem thumbs down was pretty impressive. Shame its 4 more years before either of those pricks are up. However, maybe wife beater Tom Carpet will walk into traffic like the senile old gently caress he is.

Coons was one of the biggest Trump enablers in the democratic caucus and won his race by more than either of his other elections. Voters don’t care.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Excelzior posted:

Andrew Cuomo is politically black

he is a new yorker, he is a muslim, he is a jew, he is black, he is gay, he is a woman seeking to control her body

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When more pictures arise of conditions like this:

Liberals are going to get online and say it's an emergency and it would be great if there were other options but Biden is doing his best given the extreme circumstances

I was just reading this article
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/03/politics/immigration-us-mexico-border-crisis/index.html

And it sounds like those "migrant overflow facilities" are themselves packed way beyond capacity so as bad as they were in the first place, there is zero possibility that conditions aren't absolutely horrific. I'm sure the reason we don't have more details is just because everything is totally fine, though.

Also I was reading the new guidance, and it doesn't actually stop family separations. Just says "please please use discretion when you separate families at the border."

If things aren't actually worse right now at the border than they were under Trump I would be loving astounded.

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

silicone thrills posted:

Probably! Coons definitely will in 6 loving years.

Delaware is permanently Coonsitized and loving it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:sickos: