Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Max, to the windows
Hit the wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

As a professional beer reviewer I simply can not stand for people disparaging PBR which is the gold standard of good cheap beer

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

the corona quid posted:

As a professional beer reviewer I simply can not stand for people disparaging PBR which is the gold standard of good cheap beer

its fine but if you live in europe there are like 9000 other cheap decent beers you could drink

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

track day bro! posted:

its fine but if you live in europe there are like 9000 other cheap decent beers you could drink

Europe is better for a lot of things I agree

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

the corona quid posted:

Did you review PBR? Or just beer brewed in the Champagne region of France?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

your friend wicka posted:

Did you review PBR? Or just beer brewed in the Champagne region of France?

PBR is my favourite beer so I will not be reviewing it as I could not do it justice.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
lol if you're wasting money on beer instead of picking up a three litre bottle of white lightning, getting hammered drunk during the day on a bench in your local park and posting in this thread

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol max would absolutely try making moonshine but end up going blind, and nobody would notice for months

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
quid can you get Special Brew in Canadia? If so, please do a review of it but only start recording once you've had the first three cans. <3

e: if not, tennents super

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

the corona quid posted:

PBR is my favourite beer so I will not be reviewing it as I could not do it justice.

Fair enough. I mean they already reviewed it over 100 years ago and gave it a blue ribbon, there's not much more to say

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

MustardFacial posted:

I would take a Heineken over Budweiser, Coors, PBR, MGD, Miller, Natty Ice, Keystone, Sam Adams, or Michelob.

American beer is piss (big brand stuff is anyways)

one of these is not like the others

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

ArmZ posted:

one of these is not like the others

Which one

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I only drink Heineken 0 while watching Formula 1. Sometimes I will mix it up with Galicia 0.0.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

quid can you get Special Brew in Canadia? If so, please do a review of it but only start recording once you've had the first three cans. <3

e: if not, tennents super

No special brew but apparently I can get tennent down the road from me

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

the corona quid posted:

No special brew but apparently I can get tennent down the road from me

please do the needful.

please.

quid.

pls.

bradburypancakes
Sep 9, 2014

hmm. hmmmmmmmm
Buckfast has fast right in the name

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Here's a concept: drunk driving, but in F1 cars

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Oh cool. F1 says that F1TV will run on my Apple TV later this year (tm). A promise they have held since 2018. But now they’re using Accenture (tm) streaming technology and AWS.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

F1 continuing to get green. Very cool!
https://twitter.com/autosport/status/1368939622517071876?s=19

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
https://twitter.com/F1/status/1368713322883874820

Finally a quick safety car

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Theophany posted:

lol if you're wasting money on beer instead of picking up a three litre bottle of white lightning, getting hammered drunk during the day on a bench in your local park and posting in this thread

White lightning? La-di-dah mr brand name, supermarket own brand cider not good enough for you?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Writing CROWDSTRIKE on the side of a Mercedes remains the funniest thing anyone has ever done in motorsport

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Writing CROWDSTRIKE on the side of a Mercedes remains the funniest thing anyone has ever done in motorsport

I got this reference

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

lol holy gently caress

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
I personally find the best way to enjoy F1 is to fill up my rice cooker with american beer and then sit in my £50,000 gamer chair and beat myself to death with a cast iron pan

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Same, OP

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I drink beer from cast iron

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

This is unfair anti-German humor when Mercedes were only a victim of the violent imperialist British conglomerate of Austin-Healey-Jaguar in that criminal event

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

:popeye:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

we built our entire loving car out of magnesium because the british told us to

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I personally find the best way to enjoy F1 is to fill up my rice cooker with american beer and then sit in my £50,000 gamer chair and beat myself to death with a cast iron pan

So are you excited that Sainz is driving for you guys this year or?

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
pierre levegh was merely taking a shortcut the british told him about

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

FAUXTON posted:

we built our entire loving car out of magnesium because the british told us to
Irrelevant subfact, the accident wouldn't have happened in the first place if not for very bad British drivers driving badly

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Ahahahaha drat :hmmyes:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

oh dear

:lmao:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Irrelevant subfact, the accident wouldn't have happened in the first place if not for very bad British drivers driving badly

iirc nobody was officially blamed because it was determined they were all exploring beyond the limits of the track

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Nobody was officially blamed because those to blame were the sport and the track owners and those people, as today, are beyond the reach of justice and human decency

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Yikes.

Pirelli have been extended to 2024. Maybe they'll get told to make a decent tyre before then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tsaedje posted:

White lightning? La-di-dah mr brand name, supermarket own brand cider not good enough for you?

I'm a street drunk, not a tramp, sir.