Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
please stop walking across bo pepper's lawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

butttheshitmanfart walked into my kitchen and tried to chop taco beef on a glass cutting board i will never forgive him

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Bo-Pepper posted:

butttheshitmanfart walked into my kitchen and tried to chop taco beef on a glass cutting board i will never forgive him

:stare: *sucks air through teeth*

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

butttheshitmanfart entered the best pizza place and wondered aloud where the forks and knives were this is the monster you are elevating

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

butttheshitmanfart uses his left hand while eating ethiopian food you are all blind to the evil

sb hermit

:ohno:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

ButtTheShitmanFart is not Still Tippin'.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

xcheopis

Why the hateful heresy?!??

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

more like he is a shittingbuttfartman haha owned

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

more like he is a shittingbuttfartman haha owned

Bo-pep this is cruel behavior even from you and because of it I am required by forums law to post this.

This hurts me more than it hurts you. I'm sorry.

Detective No. 27

You're making a powerful enemy.

Derpies

by sebmojo

I also express feelings of outrage at their decision

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Detective No. 27 posted:

You're making a powerful enemy.

i assume you're speaking to butttheshitmanfart in which case i agree

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Now now. We can all be powerful enemies.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Teddy Thunders posted:

Bo-pep this is cruel behavior even from you and because of it I am required by forums law to post this.

This hurts me more than it hurts you. I'm sorry.

this image holds sway over me no longer i have been watching this image for 3 hours a day to grow accustomed to pain

Stoner Sloth

How Wonderful! posted:

Now now. We can all be powerful enemies.

maybe the real powerful enemies were the friends we made along the way?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

nut

Bo-Pepper posted:

this image holds sway over me no longer i have been watching this image for 3 hours a day to grow accustomed to pain

starting to see im not the only one having trouble making stone tacos

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

stone taco sounds like you met my EX WIFEToday at BYOB’s all-hands meeting, I directed a comment to my colleague and friend nut that was careless, inappropriate, and inexcusable. The comment came across in a way that was the opposite of what I intended, but I understand the destructive effect it had, and I take full responsibility for that. Having worked with the forum for some months, I recognize the importance of implementing the requirements of the job. BYOB is examining the issues with its culture, making significant changes and working to right what has been done wrong, which is extremely important for the future of the forum. I do not want my comments to create distraction as BYOB works to build a culture of which we can be proud. I need to hold myself to the same standards that we’re asking BYOB to adopt. Therefore, I have decided to resign from BYOB's board of directors, effective tomorrow morning. It has been an honor and a privilege to serve on BYOB’s board, and I look forward to seeing the forum's progress and future success.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Bo-Pepper posted:

stone taco sounds like you met my EX WIFEToday at BYOB’s all-hands meeting, I directed a comment to my colleague and friend nut that was careless, inappropriate, and inexcusable. The comment came across in a way that was the opposite of what I intended, but I understand the destructive effect it had, and I take full responsibility for that. Having worked with the forum for some months, I recognize the importance of implementing the requirements of the job. BYOB is examining the issues with its culture, making significant changes and working to right what has been done wrong, which is extremely important for the future of the forum. I do not want my comments to create distraction as BYOB works to build a culture of which we can be proud. I need to hold myself to the same standards that we’re asking BYOB to adopt. Therefore, I have decided to resign from BYOB's board of directors, effective tomorrow morning. It has been an honor and a privilege to serve on BYOB’s board, and I look forward to seeing the forum's progress and future success.

resignation and apology denied you must post forever or face no potato salad at the next byob backyard bbq party

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
holy loving shi.....

*pushing down other reporters as I rush to the pay phones to call my editor at the byob picayune*

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
you do not have to wear a shirt at the backyard bbq party but i don't want to be the only one showing skin

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

holy loving shi.....

*pushing down other reporters as I rush to the pay phones to call my editor at the byob picayune*

*line of pay phones topples over from the force of a half dozen crazed reporters simultaneously rushing into the booths*

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

sir this is a taco bell

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

*line of pay phones topples over from the force of a half dozen crazed reporters simultaneously rushing into the booths*

byob picayune reporter: oh my god I'm so sorry!

byob times reporter: no! It was my fault I'm sorry!

byob gazette reporter: I am so so sorry! :(

byob times reporter: I'm so stupid, it was all my fault, I'm sorry everyone!

Detective No. 27

ButtTheShitmanFart for real gave me a Jack in the Box taco on Saturday. He is a true friend.

xcheopis

Detective No. 27 posted:

ButtTheShitmanFart for real gave me a Jack in the Box taco on Saturday. He is a true friend.

"New York City?!?"

ButtTheShitmanFart

The worst that is, the worst that was, and the worst that ever will be.

Bo-Pepper posted:

butttheshitmanfart entered the best pizza place and wondered aloud where the forks and knives were this is the monster you are elevating

I just don't like to get grease on my hands.

nut

i appreciate all of the kind words and flowers everyone has given me but honestly this gets me nowhere closer to being able to eat stone tacos

How Wonderful!

Manifisto posted:

sir this is a taco bell

I'll have one double decker taco please and a side of potatoes

ButtTheShitmanFart

How Wonderful! posted:

I'll have one double decker taco please and a side of potatoes

I'm afraid I've got some bad news

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

yeah the fact that you're here heyoo

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i am going to hunt down butttheshitmanfart and stick his face in a diaper

Stoner Sloth

ButtTheShitmanFart posted:

I'm afraid I've got some bad news

BYOB should really start a campaign to force Taco Bell to bring back good stuff on their menu again

(although we don't even have taco bell here so :shrug: )

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Gramps

Bo-Pepper posted:

Giving ButtTheShitmanFart the ol Saskatoon special is not very BYOB. I suggest getting tacos and making Ouid sounds in order to hash things out instead

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

sir are we going to have to ban you from the early bird special again?

sorry butttheshitmanfart, too many sasparillas

ty nesamdoom!

How Wonderful!

orb shall hunt orb

ButtTheShitmanFart

Manifisto posted:

sir are we going to have to ban you from the early bird special again?

sorry butttheshitmanfart, too many sasparillas

No no I like his moxie.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

God DAMNIT, I go to work for EIGHT HOURS and Bo-Pep is roasting BTSMF.

This is why we can't have nice threads!!!!!

sb hermit

Plant MONSTER. posted:

resignation and apology denied you must post forever or face no potato salad at the next byob backyard bbq party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ButtTheShitmanFart posted:

No no I like his moxie.

dear diary today the worst person i know said a nice thing about me as if that’s going to stop me from thinking he’s a buttface