Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

yeah this is how i kiss too, and i'm also very straight and not struggling with my sexual identity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

i hope mr. hawley gets the help and love he needs

THS
Sep 15, 2017

lol he kisses his wife with less enthusiasm than biden kissing his granddaughter

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

this is so insanely crap lol what even is this supposed to represent what the gently caress even is this

what sicko allows a hotness adjustment to their bad urges matrix.

is this an argument that everyone would do hosed up poo poo if they had the opportunity

what am i loving looking at here

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

lmao

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

SniperWoreConverse posted:

this is so insanely crap lol what even is this supposed to represent what the gently caress even is this

is this an argument that everyone would do hosed up poo poo if they had the opportunity

you're looking at the dilbert guy telling everybody how his own brain and morality works as he tries to tell everyone that this is how everyone else thinks

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

MAOA gene > that chart

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

dilbert guy will look the other way if the criminal is hot or funny. if they're sexy and make him laugh they could cut his dick off and he wouldn't think it was a crime. i don't understand the opportunity axis at all

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

PokeJoe posted:

dilbert guy will look the other way if the criminal is hot or funny. if they're sexy and make him laugh they could cut his dick off and he wouldn't think it was a crime. i don't understand the opportunity axis at all

like lupin iii

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if someone cut the dilbert guy's dick off i would also not think it was a crime.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

PokeJoe posted:

You're reading it wrong, if you're hot or funny the dilbert guy is more likely to rape you (especially if you give him the opportunity)

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

I don’t think I’ve ever seen two people more bone-dry than this

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Neither of them can even pretend to not be disgusted for a photo lol

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
looks like they don't know what a kiss is and are about to spit in eachothers mouth

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

McCracAttack posted:

I'm still not convinced this isn't satire.

I'll admit to clicking the link to verify it wasn't. I was certain it was.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/prostgrad/status/1369052566613598215

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Why is it funny if he's gay?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

PeterCat posted:

His excuse for the poster is funny.

It wouldn’t be funny if he were not a huge piece of poo poo.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
In December 2015, Hawley supported exemptions for Missouri "businesses and religious groups from participating in same-sex ... marriage ceremonies".[187]

In June 2020, after the Supreme Court ruled that federal law prohibits workplace discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity, Hawley criticized the decision, saying it "represents the end of the conservative legal movement"

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

you’re homo phobic if you think it’s funny that a closeted gay man work for the hate gay party

THS
Sep 15, 2017

PeterCat posted:

the lame trump/putin kissing liberal jokes made fun of the concept of a gay relationship in general, or that being gay was gross or corrupt in some way, which is homophobic imo. hawley, like lindsay graham, is funny because he is actually gay

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Charles Ingalls posted:

jk we don’t hire women

we hire womxn

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

support sailor

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
If Hawley is gay, it is still kind of tragic that homophobic society exists to force people to be closeted, which can really gently caress people up. The "lol every homophobe is a self hating gay" thing really sucks too because it blames gay people for their own oppression.

He's a piece of poo poo for many, many other reasons though.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Red Baron posted:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen two people more bone-dry than this

Ben Shapiro is an expert at boning dry, I'll have you know

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
We, at Burger King UK, have learnt a valuable lesson, and for this year's Pride Month we're renaming our official Twitter account to Bugger Kink FUK. 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Margaret, Eddie VII and Charles II would be the royals most into smoking blunt

Princess Beatrice might be *the* most inbred posh looking royal

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

samantonio posted:

Not sure why more women wouldn't want to hang out in the internet equivalent of a guy's locker room.

I do open every cspam thread, have a quick look around to see what's on display and then duck out before anyone notices

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

MikeCrotch posted:

Margaret, Eddie VII and Charles II would be the royals most into smoking blunt

Princess Beatrice might be *the* most inbred posh looking royal

there's something slightly off-putting about her face. can't put my finger on it.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

too much eyes

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Shiroc posted:

If Hawley is gay, it is still kind of tragic that homophobic society exists to force people to be closeted, which can really gently caress people up. The "lol every homophobe is a self hating gay" thing really sucks too because it blames gay people for their own oppression.

He's a piece of poo poo for many, many other reasons though.

Counterpoint: Hawley is a piece of poo poo hypocrite. Dante put those in the bottom of hell, next to his critics.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

THS posted:

the lame trump/putin kissing liberal jokes made fun of the concept of a gay relationship in general, or that being gay was gross or corrupt in some way, which is homophobic imo. hawley, like lindsay graham, is funny because he is actually gay

Libs make fun of gays like this

Leftists make fun of gays like that

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
The saga continues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INiLyUnYONE

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/officialavatar/status/1368918537872543754?s=19

cmerepaul
Nov 28, 2005
That's not chapstick!

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Catturd2 can't keep getting away with this

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

:zpatriot: Is this how they get the blue liquid from the tampon commercials? I'm not very good at a science but I believe in it.

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

fyi, the people who do data analytics on politics especially social media stuff tend to be the worst combo of credulous techbros and succlibs
(and if you get someone who does machine learning on top of that, hoo boy...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxoplasmid
May 18, 2004

e: wrong thread!