Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Rah! posted:

i got a happy kitty rolling around in the sun, a joint in one hand, and some coffee in the other. this may be piss planet but im feelin pretty good right now

show the kitty

EDIT: wow what a snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

DoombatINC posted:

Look around the web for a 14mm water tool, something like this https://www.sneakypetestore.com/collections/glass-pieces/products/sneaky-pete-dark-scorpion-14mm-water-tool

I have a generic ebay one that replaced a broken Pinnacle Pro model from back when those were a thing, it's super handy for a bunch of different vapes

Excellent excellent :keke: I picked up an order of them too, and I've got an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner on the way specifically just for maintaining them indefinitely

ended up ordering this thing: https://grav.com/collections/bubblers/products/upright-pocket-bubbler

mainly wanted something that would stand on its own and not be like a foot tall so hopefully this fits the bill

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

i get a little discount at the dispensary next door. it keeps being amazing to me that i can get an ounce of weed that tastes like lemonade for less than it costs for a quarter of weed in the middle of nowhere.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
What do y'all do with your old weed jars? Recycle? Art project? Donate somewhere?!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

try to remember to bring 20 stupid plastic containers back to where i got them for recycling.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Lovelyn posted:

What do y'all do with your old weed jars? Recycle? Art project? Donate somewhere?!

refill

what's a good way to remove labels? i could refill some with :catdrugs:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lovelyn posted:

i put things in them sometimes

same with weed tins, from edibles and the couple times i got a pack of overpriced prerolls

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lovelyn posted:

Weed jars are a great place to store avb

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Lovelyn posted:

show the kitty

EDIT: wow what a snipe

:trumppop:

yes SIR

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

dee eight posted:

refill

what's a good way to remove labels? i could refill some with :catdrugs:

if they’re glass, acetone

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Raskolnikov38 posted:

if they’re glass, acetone

no, the black plastic squeeze --> <-- to pop the top jobs

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

rubbing alcohol depending on the type of plastic (it can chew through some softer plastics)

or hot soapy water + time + elbow grease

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
I think I need to go on a t-break again :(

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Lovelyn posted:

the brand i get uses really nice novelty sh aped mason jars if you buy more than an eighth, so now my cabinet is full of pineapple and skull shaped jars to drink out of/use for canning

Mobius Stripper
Sep 12, 2017

dee eight posted:

no, the black plastic squeeze --> <-- to pop the top jobs

If it's a paper sticker label, I usually peel it off as best as I can, apply a small bit of duct tape with force, then peel the tape off. Most of the paper and glue will come off the jars on the first try, but to get them completely clean might require a few applications of fresh tape. For me it's faster than using hot water and can be done while couch locked :2bong:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lovelyn posted:

I use a couple for mid grade weed that comes in pouches instead of glass. I actually am able to peel the strain/THC % label and slap em on the jars usually.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

dee eight posted:

refill some with :catdrugs:

holy poo poo perfect timing cuz today i

gonna put a (clean) weed jar to good use

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

very nice. did you crush a little and sniff and say ahhhh yessss?

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
I did and it was very strong! It turned Whiskey feral and Kirin munched it and rolled around in it. Gonna offer some to Wench today!

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

save some to compare to the north butler seeds i sent. i noticed a distinct diff in aroma between the two and want to get independent confirmation

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
um high

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

If they had to smoke catnip like weed, would cats like bongs, or would their aquatic component make them a non starter

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Lib and let die posted:

If they had to smoke catnip like weed, would cats like bongs, or would their aquatic component make them a non starter

cats ive smoked with have all enjoyed ear hits, so maybe ear tinctures?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
ran out of weed, so forced t-break time :(

at least I get to go have a cheeky pint with the lads this afternoon because cases in my city are near zero

e: ordered some SLH and something called "summer berry", here's hoping it's deece

Kazinsal has issued a correction as of 23:35 on Mar 8, 2021

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Plank Walker posted:

ended up ordering this thing: https://grav.com/collections/bubblers/products/upright-pocket-bubbler

mainly wanted something that would stand on its own and not be like a foot tall so hopefully this fits the bill

gently caress this is so perfect for what I’ve been looking for. ty

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
I made too much weed and now don’t know what to eat help

I should vape in the meantime so I keep myself super hungry until an answer arrives...

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
My t break turned into hooking my airizer up to my bong

Good night!

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
I would pay good money to learn the max saturation point of thc to coconut oil.

I slow cooked an ounce of shake + ??? AVB into 1/3 cup coconut oil because i wanted a small batch of brownies that would be super potent. I definitely feel it but I'm not nearly as high as I'd expect. I only slow cooked for 11 hours (I usually do 16) so I don't know if the problem is that I didn't cook it long enough, or if there wasn't enough fat for the thc to bind to

good

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Ok airizer through a bong is great.

Every time I pee there's a stand off

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Half blunt of master kush

Wheeeeeeeeeee

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Ok airizer through a bong is great.

cheers

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

[ F I L E P H O T O ]

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Lol it has a face

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Idk my set up works

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda
weed is good

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

weed, good

im thinkin about sous videing some weed. seems like a mason jar w./ butter + thc in a bath would be like perfect science weed

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Idk my set up works

hell yeah. i retired my extreme q a while ago, too big and stinky for my current apartment. i loved vaping a few bags back-to-back, definitely the smoothest way to vape large volumes of flower at once.

ddave makes (or, most likely custom-orders and resells chinese-made) glass for the Arizer tower vapes, like stuff for microdosing or mixing herb and concs. haven't tried any of them myself but people seem to swear by them:

https://www.ddavemods.com/store/c2/Arizer_EQ_%26_VTower_Vaporizer_Mods.html

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

20 Blunts posted:

weed, good

im thinkin about sous videing some weed. seems like a mason jar w./ butter + thc in a bath would be like perfect science weed

science weed is the best weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

hash