Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Why is the wretched dog twitter account back

Twitter is run by a collaboration of Nazis and the worst succ libs.

They’ll ban people until they delete a tweet saying “McConnell should get struck by a meteor”, but do absolutely nothing against accounts that are nonstop posting the most vile poo poo about trans people being pedophile rapists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Excelzior posted:

it's already elder abuse, I dont see them doing a drat thing or even acknowledging it until Kamala can 25th him and retain two full terms

what are you talking about, surely

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Excelzior posted:

it's already elder abuse, I dont see them doing a drat thing or even acknowledging it until Kamala can 25th him and retain two full terms

I want to believe that he can’t make it, but Reagan was supposedly sundowning pretty hard in his first term and we kept his rear end around forever.

With the vast majority of corporate media basically being a mouthpiece for the DNC, I think they can hide it and gaslight for a full two terms easily.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm the dude in the green coat with the smug grin

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

RasperFat posted:

At least it’s going to be funny watching Biden deteriorate to the point that they can’t hide it.

He’s already only speaking in public a few times a week, and usually not for very long.

that's both already happened and never will.

the dude licked his wife's fingers, can't remember anything, had his eyeball explode, and constantly interrupts himself to apologize for speaking.

but also nothing will make the libs think he's not the ice-cream-lickin camero-drivin little-girl-sniffin biden they know and love.

the shared worldview is shattered completely, and to be honest, it is a sight to behold.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Vim Fuego posted:

wtf was this about though, really, is there video

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Vim Fuego posted:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Lmao he's the president

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

the campaign claims he was just joking around

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Vim Fuego posted:

carrotcrunch.wav

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2-RbCKHiMM

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Trabisnikof posted:

that's both already happened and never will.

the dude licked his wife's fingers, can't remember anything, had his eyeball explode, and constantly interrupts himself to apologize for speaking.

but also nothing will make the libs think he's not the ice-cream-lickin camero-drivin little-girl-sniffin biden they know and love.

the shared worldview is shattered completely, and to be honest, it is a sight to behold.

HER name is DR. JILL BIDEN. Say it like you care about women

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

a new study bible! posted:

Lmao he's the president

it's cool that we can keep saying this, even with a new president

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Trabisnikof posted:

the campaign claims he was just joking around

If it were anybody decent, it would be adorable.

Joe's made a bizarre and playful thing into a moment of disgrace.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

this dude ain't there, maybe

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Some of the basic characteristics of dementia that can lead to mood and behavioral symptoms are:

• Loss of inhibition and impulse control. This is a characteristic that is, to a great extent, due to damage in the frontal parts of the brain and its connections, and is extremely common in most forms of dementia. It is characterized by acting on impulse; saying and doing things without being concerned about the impact on others; expressing, through words and behaviors, one’s emotional reactions to situations rather than being able to control them in more socially appropriate ways; or not being aware of or concerned about “right and wrong”.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/03/02/fact-check-breaking-down-spending-covid-19-relief-bill/6887487002/

One half of one per cent is going directly to the people according to the USA today. 0.5% of 1.9 trillion dollars.

Wow, it was amazing political instincts to cost themselves 17 million votes to make sure that wasn't 0.501%

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

PeterCat posted:

Bullets over Broadway is ok, it's got John Cusack and Chazz Palminteri

many of his movies were "good" as far as writing, etc.; it's just the yuk factor of (a) allen's fictional love interests being young enough to be his granddaughters; and (b) as the docu points out, allen framing himself in his movies (and irl) as a hapless victim who's just loved too much by far-younger women instead of being an intentional predator, and thus for this reason he's hated by old (ie: age-appropriate) & jealous harridans.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that article says 35%, where'd you get 0.5%. 22% is the 1400 and 13% is UI funding, that's the two categories that actually affect normal people

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the 0.5% is going to foreign affairs, maybe you misread. or maybe you're a diplomat and you're mad they're not carving out a couple extra billion for you

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Thoguh posted:

Wow, it was amazing political instincts to cost themselves 17 million votes to make sure that wasn't 0.501%

I think he might have misread that. The article says 22% of the funding is going towards relief checks and 13% is the bonus $300 and unemployment extension.

Or course only 1/3 of the covid relief bill actually going towards direct financial aid, and the aid is means tested on top that, isn’t really something to brag about.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

It was always going to be a large piece of legislation because that poo poo is all tied up in the national budget.

Anyway...

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1369247862215876609

lol

wait, does this part mean that the $300 u/e comp replaces whatever the state formula for u/e is, or is it in addition to the state payment, as was the case with trump's stimulus?

quote:

House progressives signaled that they will still back the legislation following amendments adopted by the Senate to restrict income eligibility for stimulus checks and keep weekly unemployment insurance payments at $300, while ensuring that the first $10,200 of jobless benefits aren’t subject to taxes.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
rap reggae rock page

e: unfortunate typo

spacemang_spliff has issued a correction as of 20:05 on Mar 9, 2021

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

wait, does this part mean that the $300 u/e comp replaces whatever the state formula for u/e is, or is it in addition to the state payment, as was the case with trump's stimulus?

it's poor wording, it's the same "enhanced unemployment" payments, eg you get 300/wk extra on top of your state calculated pay out

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Usually it's folks trying to say that Joe is senile, which is quite clearly not true on its face. "Rambling" is pretty much in the eye of the beholder, so I'll give you that one. He's probably in better shape than me, so I certainly wouldn't claim the guy is feeble.

Lol

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc

Well you see, joe ran as a D instead of an R, thus proving that his brain works at a much higher level.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lmao hadn’t thought about mr weeks (that’s him right?) in a while

https://twitter.com/unos_dos_trey/status/1369075317550223360?s=21

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Willa Rogers posted:

.. allen framing himself in his movies (and irl) as a hapless victim who's just loved too much by far-younger women instead of being an intentional predator, and thus for this reason he's hated by old (ie: age-appropriate) & jealous harridans.

A fantasy tailor made for the degenerates that run this country. The men pretend that all these young women just can't resist them, and the women can pretend that the young women are to blame, not their husbands.

EDIT: No wonder Woody is so popular among the elites.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

joepinetree posted:

This is a bailout for the professional class. A few web design firms, a couple of professors, dozens of consultants will make a lot of money to create slick ad that tells you to stay home if youre sick and wash your hands often, as if the reason this pandemic has ravaged meat packing plants, chicken processing plants, restaurant workers, etc is because they didn't know those things, rather than the material conditions they live under.

Yeah, can't wait to see how the info campaigns tackle nursing homes being given blanket immunity or farmworkers living in dorms or prisoners who can't get vaccines.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
dat dog dead

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
glad rev barber still keeps it real , didn’t want going to moral Mondays be a total waste , I’m sure now they would be a bit more
edgier

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Lol the McCain campaign wouldn't even attack a black reverend but blue MAGA just can't help themselves

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

In Training posted:

the 0.5% is going to foreign affairs, maybe you misread. or maybe you're a diplomat and you're mad they're not carving out a couple extra billion for you

I hosed up when I skimmed the article, evidently. I'm sure not a diplomat lmao.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If you call him senile you get like twenty auto replies from bots accusing you of making fun of stuttering

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

If you call him senile you get like twenty auto replies from bots accusing you of making fun of stuttering

I’m pretty sure that Twitter still has algorithms functioning that sweep Biden’s sexual assault under the rug.

Likes and retweets often don’t work on tweets about Reade while they work fine on everything else.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The last tweet about Brooklyn Dad being a paid op was deleted for some reason, so

https://twitter.com/BethLynch2020/status/1369344295480745989

https://twitter.com/BethLynch2020/status/1369346334357094401

John Legend paid him 5 grand :eyepop:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Not really sure why all those tech companies paid him (Autodesk???) but really the eye-poppers are the faceless finance corps and John Legend because lol

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Smythe posted:

forums lore is the coolest poo poo in the world. and thats a fact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

loquacius posted:

Not really sure why all those tech companies paid him (Autodesk???) but really the eye-poppers are the faceless finance corps and John Legend because lol

Didn’t John Legend have some weapons grade succ last year?

I seem to remember him being lovely but I can’t remember the details.