Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

I think its important to just accept, even if its true or not, that most conspiracy theories are ops to prevent any real discussion of very serious and real conspiracies. The idea that discussing Epstein is now shunned because there are those who link it to anti-semitism is very much by design and at some point just need to ignore it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

we really hit the sweet spot of incredible advances in medical technology that can keep rich people alive and functioning for decades longer. a big downside to the timing of these advances? all of them have serious brain damage from lead poisoning. sorry grandpa is aggressive and incoherent. he HAS to run the show though. get out of the way you entitled shits, this is the gerontocracy of deranged ghouls

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

terrorist ambulance posted:

one of the truer things that matt has said recently is, why does it have to be these exact people. if you're the guy who says publicly that you don't have to wear masks, in fact it may be harmful, even if you had good reasons for it, when the messaging turns to everyone needing to wear masks you can't be the guy to flip a loving 180 and give sermons on the importance of mask-wearing

why didn't he just resign? that he didn't - and that people don't mind, and are still putting his stupid loving face on t-shirts and coffee cups or whatever - very much speaks to the type of brain damage we all have now

https://twitter.com/kinematografi/status/1368279098687098881

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
This movie-review episode is especially good because they end up disagreeing, and it's interesting to see them explain their positions.

It's also good because they get to do funny accents. :thumbsup:

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Are the Mnuchins going to be 2021's Hunter Biden?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Gotta say it's about time that a woman got a chance to enact the same kind of day dream sequence Jim Carey had in Dumb and Dumber

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
This episode sucks

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i enjoyed the episode of chapo trap house

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

THS posted:

i enjoyed the episode of chapo trap house

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I listened to the Assassin 33 AD review for the first time today and I’ve gotta watch the movie now. Fortunately the whole thing is on YouTube.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

With so much going on right now, a review for a movie I'd never heard of was a bit underwhelming. That said, I liked listening to them describe this insane movie.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
I did like the movie review if only for how it was a shocking frank look inside the worldview of the rich and powerful, especially because the director/star very obviously did not intend it that way

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I didn't listen, tell me if Amber was on it so I can decide if I liked it or not.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Cael posted:

I didn't listen, tell me if Amber was on it so I can decide if I liked it or not.

The movie they reviewed was about her.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I enjoy the chud cinema reviews

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
I'm watching Me You Madness right now, and it's actually fun. It's personal and trash, which is better than the big budget movies that are just trash. At least I can laugh about this.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

General Dog posted:

Why did Chapo never do a Black Panther review?

They basically have.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1369454139693006848?s=19

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

That woman needs to be institutionalized

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

FlamingLiberal posted:

Ma’am the question was can you please draw a clock face

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
wasn't she going to reenlist because daddy biden fixed the trans troop ban? Why the gently caress isn't she over doing warcrimes again and instead still doing tweetcrimes

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mr Hootington posted:

This episode sucks

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

FlamingLiberal posted:

She's fully embedded in the institution; that's the problem.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

This episode was a Crapo Nap house

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Omnicarus posted:

jay leno over here

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Omnicarus posted:

it's OK to take naps

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Goa Tse-tung posted:

it's OK to take naps

Naps are awesome.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/PopulismUpdates/status/1369420762743005187

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I just checked because I normally really love movie episodes but I’m literally 42 minutes in and the boys haven’t said a single goddamn thing of substance at all.

There is so little to this film that the entire critique is just extremely flat.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I'm 5 minutes in and I'm sad there's no Amber on a movie ep.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
I’ve been hit or miss on the movie review episodes, but this one is pretty lame. the movie doesnt even sound bad in a way that’s interesting, and the lady involved isn’t someone I have any awareness of, or care about (and this didn’t change that). any claims that the movie is revealing her psychology falls flat when you know nothing about her. also lots of repetition from Felix, who is presumably gaming and not paying attention.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
In general any episode where Feelix adopts a bad character for an episode is bad. Those are bad bits, and one of the things that seemingly only Feelix finds funny

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

In general any episode where Feelix adopts a bad character for an episode is bad. Those are bad bits, and one of the things that seemingly only Feelix finds funny

Some of the riffs went a bit long but I thought he was pretty good this ep. I believe he's quite serious about liking the movie because its so weird, and him disagreeing a bit and them talking it out was best part of the ep

Dudes brain is interesting, he's like a zoo animal thats happy as long as the internet drops in a new enrichment object to get into every once in a while

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

crepeface posted:

I'm 5 minutes in and I'm sad there's no Amber on a movie ep.

She can't keep getting away with this!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Hell yes.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

Slanderer posted:

I’ve been hit or miss on the movie review episodes, but this one is pretty lame. the movie doesnt even sound bad in a way that’s interesting, and the lady involved isn’t someone I have any awareness of, or care about (and this didn’t change that). any claims that the movie is revealing her psychology falls flat when you know nothing about her. also lots of repetition from Felix, who is presumably gaming and not paying attention.

yeah, it should have been like a 15 minute segment instead of a full ep

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I like the Cracky-chan embellishment.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

There's an entire podcast where this is the gimmick and people keep insisting it's really funny

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

OctoberCountry posted:

There's an entire podcast where this is the gimmick and people keep insisting it's really funny

its not a great pod but some like most improv-y things, sometimes you throw enough poo poo at the wall you get lucky and a really good ep comes outta nowhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

i hope you guys aren't talking about e1, because it's the only funny podcast other than cum town