Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Royal Updog posted:

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THESE GLOVES ARE REALLY STRONG

NO LACERATIONS
JUST FRICTION
DON'T GIVE A FART IF I BUTT MY OWN SHITMAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Teddy Thunders posted:

gently caress yes I'm gonna read books until I starve to death

Go get 'em sport

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Go get 'em sport

Thanks Dad ;__;

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

google THIS posted:

NO LACERATIONS
JUST FRICTION
DON'T GIVE A FART IF I BUTT MY OWN SHITMAN

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Detective No. 27

No lacerations
Just friendly crustaceans

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ButtTheShitmanFart do you like crabs, if so which kind of crab do you want to evolve into

Gramps

poo poo. I was getting high and listening to music and I see a Dad was needed. no blood no foul, rub some dirt on it walk it off don't tell your mother etc

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hello i am clearly a dad look i made this

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

Yeah but Mrs. Bo-Pep did the heavy lifting on the making sssssooooo I think she might be more Dad than you. Sorry.

Detective No. 27

Teddy Thunders posted:

ButtTheShitmanFart do you like crabs, if so which kind of crab do you want to evolve into

I have it on good authority that one of the first threads he was drawn to was the Crab thread in GBS.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Detective No. 27 posted:

I have it on good authority that one of the first threads he was drawn to was the Crab thread in GBS.

Crab thread is real good, I am fond of nearly every kind of animal but I am v interested in decapods for a lot of reasons. I am curious to know if he has knowledge about the crabs, in a conservation captivity/high knowledge pet crab way.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

That's cute. My kid is 22 years old and already makes more money than I do. There is nothing more "byob dad" than that

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Pretty sure I am older than you, mr. Pepper, which makes me byob's dad.

And you're skating on thin ice, pal

If we're going to start measuring our dicks to see who's the oldest and who should be forum dad, I am going to have to whip my dick out right here.

By "measuring dicks" I mean gauging our farts' relative nastiness, and by "whip my dick out" I mean let a big fart rip.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If we're going by that metric I'm gonna need y'all to wait about four days and then bring me some sopa de res.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

don't listen to his lies he took your dad to the "sheep and wool festival"

Gramps

Bacon Taco posted:

If we're going to start measuring our dicks to see who's the oldest and who should be forum dad, I am going to have to whip my dick out right here.

By "measuring dicks" I mean gauging our farts' relative nastiness, and by "whip my dick out" I mean let a big fart rip.

BYOB Old dads need a gang tag

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

All Day I Dream About Dadchat

sb hermit

what about uncles

can I make an unclepost

look who bought you a drum set, princess!

Gramps

Teddy Thunders posted:

All Day I Dream About Dadchat

Hey Dads anyone else thoroughly enjoy interrupting their children's/spouse's gaming sessions to ask them if they won that poo poo rules

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

sb hermit posted:

what about uncles

can I make an unclepost

look who bought you a drum set, princess!

You can be my favorite uncle, all of mine are too busy being mad and red and nude and online to be cool about drums and light beer

Dip Viscous

Bacon Taco posted:

tfw you try so hard to force a fart that you throw your back out

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

A lotta Big Dad Energy up in byob tonight

sb hermit

Teddy Thunders posted:

You can be my favorite uncle, all of mine are too busy being mad and red and nude and online to be cool about drums and light beer

Ok! You get the drums, and we'll start a band!

How do I play the bass guitar?

google THIS

Getting ready to dad it all up, got my grillin' sandals on with my best socks ofc

Derpies

by sebmojo

sb hermit posted:

Ok! You get the drums, and we'll start a band!

How do I play the bass guitar?

To play the bass you must ALWAYS meet on the three.

sb hermit

Derpies posted:

To play the bass you must ALWAYS meet on the three.

maybe you should play bass and I'll struggle with the guitar

Derpies

by sebmojo

sb hermit posted:

maybe you should play bass and I'll struggle with the guitar

Works for me I'm already a suburban dad with a bass and stubby fingers, I'll just sit here and be envious of your ability to form basic chords.

sb hermit

Derpies posted:

Works for me I'm already a suburban dad with a bass and stubby fingers, I'll just sit here and be envious of your ability to form basic chords.

Well, I'm not sure if I'm good at this stuff yet.

I only know two chords, and it takes me five seconds to switch between them.

I can play the violin a little bit. We need to learn how to play a cover of Dust in the Wind with a bass guitar, drums, and a violin.

We can make it work! Just gotta believe.

Gramps

I will play any instrument in DadBand as long as we write songs about going to home depot and how much it pisses me off when people let their dogs poo poo in my yard

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My dad has offered to teach anyone how to play guitar or bass, he taught me so I can vouch for his skills

Also people who remember Vampyres in PDX can vouch for his bad I play the drums

Escape From Noise

Free Range Dad Eggs

Escape From Noise

So many dad's itt. Sigh, always a dadsmaid, never a dad.

Derpies

by sebmojo

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

So many dad's itt. Sigh, always a dadsmaid, never a dad.

It's ok buddy we can make you an honorary "uncle" just pick which xenotype of uncle you want to be.

Escape From Noise

Derpies posted:

It's ok buddy we can make you an honorary "uncle" just pick which xenotype of uncle you want to be.

Mostly bad jokes and chasing the kids around until I get winded because I've been drinking beers. At some point I'll probably lose badly at a video game and not because I'm throwing it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Mostly bad jokes and chasing the kids around until I get winded because I've been drinking beers. At some point I'll probably lose badly at a video game and not because I'm throwing it.

Ah yes, like my Ahjussi Ji-hi; he's my drunkle and I love him.

ButtTheShitmanFart

The worst that is, the worst that was, and the worst that ever will be.

Dick Bastardly posted:

hi BTSF! :wave: (if you are reading this rn!) :D

Hi.

ButtTheShitmanFart

The worst that is, the worst that was, and the worst that ever will be.

Teddy Thunders posted:

I like crabs but know nothing of them scientifically. Do Horseshoe Crabs count? Probably not so I guess a blue crab.

sb hermit

ButtTheShitmanFart posted:

I like crabs but know nothing of them scientifically. Do Horseshoe Crabs count? Probably not so I guess a blue crab.

:hfive: blue crab crew

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

horseshoe crab blood is $15,000 a quart and a key ingredient in multiple life saving medical treatments while blue crabs eat sea-soaked carrion and fill the bellies of sweaty customers armed with stained mallets of course butttheshitmanfart prefers them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I'll stain you with a mallet :argh:

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!