Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

your friend wicka posted:

Writing CROWDSTRIKE on the side of a Mercedes remains the funniest thing anyone has ever done in motorsport

Is that the Aston Martin Vantage? That is a sexy car. I love Aston Martins, so I guess they will be my guilty pleasure this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Every time it comes out people can make a joke about it being the only time an Aston Martin is going to be at the front

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Thanks Ants posted:

Every time it comes out people can make a joke about it being the only time an Aston Martin is going to be at the front

gashton fartin

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Thanks Ants posted:

Why would they make that joke? Aston Martin (Mercedes) was at the front a greater than negligible amount of time last year

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Writing CROWDSTRIKE on the side of a Mercedes remains the funniest thing anyone has ever done in motorsport

thats it wrap it up close the thread

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

:vince:

:piss:

Pacinamac
Jun 15, 2001
I CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO READ ANY FORUM SPECIFIC RULES BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH TIME TAKEN AWAY FROM STICKING THINGS UP MY ASS
StefanGP.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

ilmucche posted:

Pirelli have been extended to 2024. Maybe they'll get told to make a decent tyre before then
Weren't they explicitly told not to make a decent tyre as part of their current contract?

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

:drat:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

CROWDSTRIKE: Proudly sponsoring Mercedes since 1955

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Williams loving rules tbh

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
they are so bad that they had to sell themselves to the jackasses who get killed by the joker in the joaquin phoenix movie

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

*dancing down stairs stomping on bags of doritos*

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Zeta Acosta posted:

they are so bad that they had to sell themselves to the jackasses who get killed by the joker in the joaquin phoenix movie

Robert deniro owns Williams????

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

The Big Jesus posted:

Robert deniro owns Williams????

the subway dudes

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Roller Coast Guard posted:

Weren't they explicitly told not to make a decent tyre as part of their current contract?

Unfortunately yes

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zeta Acosta posted:

the subway dudes

Jared owns Williams?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

eat fresh

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

I had no idea F1 is going back to Imola and Portimao this year. This thread isn't very good at keeping me up to date with F1 matters, what is it even for?

Ah, that's it.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

jazzyhattrick posted:

Jared owns Williams?

he only lets karting drivers take pole

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Yuki Tsunoda should really get those cataracts lasered.

I know why they've done it, but it's still funny having half the screen blurred out.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

dookie tsunami

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
ciao

the sf21 reveal is today at 10 CET

https://www.ferrari.com/en-EN/formula1/sf21-reveal

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

I wonder if it will be red and underwhelming

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
hopefully the fia bans the green mission win no poo poo once and for all. that green is loving awful

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol it looks like a fuckin tomato

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ayyyy im makin a fuckin bruschetta in 18th place heaaaaahhhh

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

spaceblancmange posted:

I had no idea F1 is going back to Imola and Portimao this year. This thread isn't very good at keeping me up to date with F1 matters, what is it even for?

FAUXTON posted:

ayyyy im makin a fuckin bruschetta in 18th place heaaaaahhhh

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

the tires are olives because ferrari can't even be italian right

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Mission Lose, Ow.

God, that green is hideous. Ferrari are in Italy; you cannot tell me they can't find a single competent graphic designer in the whole country. (But then, there was that period when they had an asymmetric logo that only fitted well on one side of the airbox, but they bodged it onto the other anyway.)

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
not a fan of the two shades of red, i get what they were going for but it just looks like the back end is burnt or something

still ferrari own. wow they own. love the scud studs c-ya

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Payndz posted:

Mission Lose, Ow.

God, that green is hideous. Ferrari are in Italy; you cannot tell me they can't find a single competent graphic designer in the whole country. (But then, there was that period when they had an asymmetric logo that only fitted well on one side of the airbox, but they bodged it onto the other anyway.)

It’s Italy so I can tell you it’s exactly that

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

the pomodoro method of team management

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
How hard is it to put a band of white between the red and green? It's your flag!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Tsaedje posted:

How hard is it to put a band of white between the red and green? It's your flag!

don't wanna disgrace the tricolor like that

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

"the time has come to unveil the SF21"

*dejectedly points at nothing*

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Green on the Ferrari :whitewater:

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Is this PMI flexing?

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

POCKET CHOMP posted:

not a fan of the two shades of red, i get what they were going for but it just looks like the back end is burnt or something

It's to make it less obvious when the engine catches fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
modena yellow on the mw logo, its so easy loving binnotto. also they didnt need the alfa red. they are their own team ffs