Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

kecske posted:

isnt that just a calimotxo

Hell no, a calimotxo has no Ribena and is therefore the inferior beverage.

I also prefer Diet Coke in this, by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
People rag on Bri-ish food but I think clotted cream+jam+scones deserve a honorable mention for ascending over the artery clogging breakfast/chippy/roast combinations. Even for someone doesn't have a sweet tooth, I love them.

Hell, I just 360noscope a warm scone with clotted cream on top and it's glorious (or with honey). The only downside is like a single scone with clotted cream and jam is like seven million calories.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
oy mistah, you me dad?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Waterbed Wendy posted:

meghan likes to eat french bread pizza.

That bloody yank strumpet! British fare not good enough for her is it? Got to have something from the continent does she? :argh:

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

IIRC, scientifically, acidic beverages help with spicy food and vindaloo+ice cold diet coke is a killer combo. RIP ur rear end in a top hat next morning, though.

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!

Galewolf posted:

People rag on Bri-ish food but I think clotted cream+jam+scones deserve a honorable mention for ascending over the artery clogging breakfast/chippy/roast combinations. Even for someone doesn't have a sweet tooth, I love them.

Hell, I just 360noscope a warm scone with clotted cream on top and it's glorious (or with honey). The only downside is like a single scone with clotted cream and jam is like seven million calories.

clotted cream sounds like a disease, like a scabby wound oozing pus

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Waterbed Wendy posted:

meghan likes to eat french bread pizza.

you frenchy froggy frenchy OUR BEEFY LOVELY LOVELY

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I read once that in the 70s the British press aggressively misreported that French people do not use soap and are therefore unwashed, where in reality France had switched to being enormous consumers of body wash, which at the time was barely available in Britain.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

That bloody yank strumpet! British fare not good enough for her is it? Got to have something from the continent does she? :argh:

Whoa there friend have some fish and chips with a side of bangers and mash to calm yourself.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
God bathe the queen :smug:

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Stalizard posted:

clotted cream sounds like a disease, like a scabby wound oozing pus

The naming is, indeed, unconventional. Call it kajmak/kaymak if you will, technically the same stuff

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Local place did a "full english breakfast" but it was a tiny amount of everything, I could have put away two of those things no problem. Not a great value but very tasty nevertheless

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Pawn 17 posted:

Whoa there friend have some fish and chips with a side of bangers and mash to calm yourself.

I will. Thank you mate, I needed that. Bloody strumpets..

McNamaras Morons
Feb 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have found that the quality of the food in the UK is much higher than the absolute garbage most americans eat, and most likely the nasty poo poo people on this forum put into their filthy fuckin cock holsters.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
There's a reason why the murican takeover of engerlish chocolate was one of the greatest tragedies of modern British history

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Isn't it funny that every thread that criticizes the royal family ends up being the "Amerikkka Sux!" thread? I think we've got quite a few stealth monarchists on SA, tbh.

Although the food derails are always amusing.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

McNamaras Morons posted:

I have found that the quality of the food in the UK is much higher than the absolute garbage most americans eat, and most likely the nasty poo poo people on this forum put into their filthy fuckin cock holsters.

that's because it's not truly proper british food, it's food they've imported from the colonies that has such wretched things to UK palates like the dreaded ſpices and flavourſ, that verily rotſ the ſoul of man

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Lets talk about the mace imo

There's a mace, like an actual mace you'd bonk someone with in 1350, and it has absolute power over the government. If someone moves the mace, parliament is no longer allowed to vote or govern. This happened recently because of brexit.

https://youtu.be/aKmLxoMScb4

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
"put it back"

then he gets stopped by his gran

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

NotJustANumber99 posted:

"put it back"

then he gets stopped by his gran

lets go mace baby love da mace

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

projecthalaxy posted:

Lets talk about the mace imo

There's a mace, like an actual mace you'd bonk someone with in 1350, and it has absolute power over the government. If someone moves the mace, parliament is no longer allowed to vote or govern. This happened recently because of brexit.

https://youtu.be/aKmLxoMScb4

This makes me miss John Berkow.

Wearily, as the mace is manhandled: "No... don't do that..."

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Propaganda Machine posted:

This makes me miss John Berkow.

Wearily, as the mace is manhandled: "No... don't do that..."

or-duuhhhhh. or-duuh.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
hellair ay em thee queen orf eenglind so ay am

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

crispix posted:

hellair ay em thee queen orf eenglind so ay am

Why does your garden at wherever-upon-whatever have a sun dial under a shade tree?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

yorkshire pudding, toad in the hole, bubble and squeak, rumbledethumps, lincolnshire hazlet, faggots, bollocks in the bin, spotted dick - all extremely good poo poo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

tell you what, we've got a much better tipping culture than the USA - and our police are less racist

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

my granny used to knock up a banging bollocks in the bin, absolutely pucker mate

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
bung the bin in the skip, the lorry will pick it up

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

And we write on things in shops what they cost

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

which my mum always used leadenhall warranted sausages in her toad in the ole

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Waterbed Wendy posted:

God bathe the queen :smug:

when you're the queen no one can make you bathe

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I think that as millionaires, harry and Meghan don't know what problems are, will never know what problems are and need to shut the gently caress up. behead the royal family. reparations to the colonies. up the field mayo

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

gently caress SNEEP posted:

when you're the queen no one can make you bathe

well they used to but people were getting weird about her bathwater so they were like ok no more.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Piers Morgan

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
piers meghan :stare:

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

kntfkr posted:

I think that as millionaires, harry and Meghan don't know what problems are, will never know what problems are and need to shut the gently caress up. behead the royal family. reparations to the colonies. up the field mayo

Whilst I mostly agree, sadly, mental health does not.

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

tell you what, we've got a much better tipping culture than the USA - and our police are less racist

they aren't less racist, they are just less heavily armed and have more than two weeks training

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
put the royals in a big zoo with glass windows and charge admission for the slavering masses bing bang boom PROBLEM SOLVED

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Pitdragon posted:

put the royals in a big zoo with glass windows and charge admission for the slavering masses bing bang boom PROBLEM SOLVED

DO NOT
FEED
THE QUEEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Have you seen what American policemen earn? I haven't really but it's loads, more than our prone minister.