Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

Ain't no bbq in the north.

sure there is, there's plenty of brazilian and portuguese bbq up here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
we already have a subforum for famous dave's (they invented it)

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
hebrew national dogs, potato bread buns, a little ketchup squirted into the bun's nook and the dog inserted over it so it's not as messy. that's all an honest man needs.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Kitfox88 posted:

hebrew national dogs, potato bread buns, a little ketchup squirted into the bun's nook and the dog inserted over it so it's not as messy. that's all an honest man needs.

"man" lol that is literal baby food

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
I require large-gauge hypodermic needles to inject relish and onions into my dog.

And my wiener.

Also my frankfurter.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Inject the hot dog directly into my tumescent arteries

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

OMGVBFLOL posted:

dunking on st louis pizza is just what people from the northeast and upper midwest do to ease their grief about how goddamn terrible their bbq is

We have entire food groups to eat instead of bragging about how we manage to make off cuts of meat palatable by cooking it forever as if that was not what everybody did with cheap meat. Also Baltimore and Rio de Janeiro have lower crime rates than St. Louis. St. Louis is weirdly far more dangerous than a lot of famous dangerous cities.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

rodbeard posted:

We have entire food groups to eat instead of bragging about how we manage to make off cuts of meat palatable by cooking it forever as if that was not what everybody did with cheap meat. Also Baltimore and Rio de Janeiro have lower crime rates than St. Louis. St. Louis is weirdly far more dangerous than a lot of famous dangerous cities.

there there friend. it's ok. you can go somewhere where the bbq doesn't suck rotten rear end when the pandemic is over. breathe

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
loving americans and their useless hotdogs. Only proper way to eat hotdog is hel special.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

My God it's full of SARS

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Mr. Sunshine posted:

loving americans and their useless hotdogs. Only proper way to eat hotdog is hel special.

At that point the actual hot dog is a garnish.

...I would eat the entire thing and go back for another. Mostly because I'm American.

Fake e: Googling for it reveals most are not that extravagant. :(

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

what's with all this hotdog nonsense, get yourself a sausage on a piece of buttered white bread with a squirt of tomato sauce, bought from outside a supermarket on a weekend.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

what's with all this hotdog nonsense, get yourself a sausage on a piece of buttered white bread with a squirt of tomato sauce, bought from outside a supermarket on a weekend.

Millions of bogans cry out in unison "where's the onion mate"

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

If you've never wrapped a Johnsonville cheddarwurst in a piece of sourdough bread and dressed it with ketchup and spicy brown mustard you're definitely not me.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Kenning posted:

If you've never wrapped a Johnsonville cheddarwurst in a piece of sourdough bread and dressed it with ketchup and spicy brown mustard you're definitely not me.

And every day I shall thank God for this fact.

(Drop the ketchup and it sounds interesting, though.)

Also the best hangover meal is the uitsmijter. Toast one side of the bread. Turn it over, add sliced ham and Gouda, then finish toasting it. Meanwhile, fry an egg to garnish. Simple, tasty, good.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Jedit posted:

Also the best hangover meal is the uitsmijter. Toast one side of the bread. Turn it over, add sliced ham and Gouda, then finish toasting it. Meanwhile, fry an egg to garnish. Simple, tasty, good.

Toast... one side?? :confused:

https://i.imgur.com/O3lD4N2.mp4

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Dareon posted:

Toast... one side?? :confused:

Er, yes? When you toast bread under the grill that's how it is done, one side at a time.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Jedit posted:

Er, yes? When you toast bread under the grill that's how it is done, one side at a time.

:catstare:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
You know what's good on a hot dog? Melted gouda and a roasted green pepper.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Jedit posted:

Looks like a vastly inferior croque madame :france:

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Jedit posted:

Son, do I look like the kind of fella who wants smoky mesquite toast? :clint: And under the grill is my fine green lawn, what kinda commie hootenanny are y'all spoutin'? :911:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Best hot dog I ever had was off a random stand in Paris. Dude cut a slit into the side of a nice fluffy baguette, dropped a li'l sausage in there, and then filled the thing up with so much emmental cheese it started spilling over, and grilled it until it was all melty.

I am a man of simple tastes.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Alaois posted:

sure there is, there's plenty of brazilian and portuguese bbq up here

I heard Brooklyn had BBQ all sewed up

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Jedit posted:

you know we've got toasters now right

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

The War Queer posted:

Good luck making Welsh rarebit in a toaster. Please post photos of the results, this thread needs content.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

OMGVBFLOL posted:

there there friend. it's ok. you can go somewhere where the bbq doesn't suck rotten rear end when the pandemic is over. breathe

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mr. Sunshine posted:

What’s the chunky poo poo on top of the mashed potato?

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

too much love will kill you

Grimey Drawer

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

What’s the chunky poo poo on top of the mashed potato?

It’s räksallad, mostly consisting of shrimp, sour cream and mayo.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Mr. Sunshine posted:

I see it comes with the traditional accompanying beverage of refreshing carrot milk

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

I had a hotdog once named “The Blagojevich” which was a Chicago style dog with ketchup added.

Guilty on one count.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Jeza posted:

I see it comes with the traditional accompanying beverage of refreshing carrot milk

Ah pucko, the puke is a fluke!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

space uncle posted:

I had a hotdog once named “The Blagojevich” which was a Chicago style dog with ketchup added.

Guilty on one count.

Did it come with a can of crab juice?

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Mr. Sunshine posted:

What'd that drink call me?!?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Kenning posted:

I eat them straight off the grill because boy howdy do I ever love soft-palate scarring.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Listen up,

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

The War Queer posted:

Please try to make a ham and cheese toasty in a toaster

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Splicer posted:

Please try to make a ham and cheese toasty in a toaster

While recording, please

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Some sad motherfuckers here who have never had a proper Rhode Island Hot Wiener

Wikipedia posted:

The hot wiener, or New York System wiener[1] is a staple of the food culture of Rhode Island where it is primarily sold at "New York System" restaurants.[2][3]

The traditional wiener is made with a small, thin hot dog made of beef, veal and pork,[4] giving it a different taste from a traditional beef hot dog, served in a steamed bun, and topped with celery salt, yellow mustard, chopped onions, and a seasoned meat sauce (the spices vary by vendor but always include celery salt[4] and commonly include cumin, paprika, chili powder, and allspice).

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Before this goes too much further I want to point out that "grill" is the British word for "broiler" for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Punishment Reason
Dumb gimmick.

Way too expensive posted:

So I liked her so much so that the day after (waking up to Kelis - Milkshake on my radio alarm) I ended up texting the number that had been stored in my phone from her using it to call her "pimp"....

Yeah I know. Dumb move man. Anyway, no text back. But then the day after I am walking to the shop to get some beers. I see this guy out in his car, with her. I dont check it out, I hope they don't recognise me. But no, I walk past without looking and the guy is honking his horn like a physcho trying to get my attention.

"Hey guys, I'm with the pimp and his ho over here!"

In a crowded street where you can't stop in the afternoon he starts honking so I just kind of lose it. I wasn't expecting this when I wake up, have a beer and a reef and set off to the shop 2 minutes away.

So I duck up the street and notice that Louise is in the car and I don't look any further. If I meet this guy I feel that there will be trouble. I duck in to the shop thinking I have lost them.

A 5 minute conversation with a foreign shopkeeper later, I leave beers in hand. They are waiting for me and beeping the horn again! Its still real crowded so I just dont look and start a good pace up and leave like I didnt care who beeped their horn at who.

That night I text to the guy that there's no loving need to holla at me like that with his horn when he should have just texted back. I tell him I dont want to get involved but I just want whats best for Louise and ask him to give her my number and take care of her because I would. But again, no text back.

So, I lay low and I swear some fuckers were checking out my house the other day... plus my car is now well "marked in the hood" and I now need to get rid. When I go out I am always evil-eyeing dodgy looking people to see if they might give away that they know me (and hence give away who they are).

Problem is; I can't loving stand the thought of Louise being forced to stay here and turn tricks for crack by some low life gently caress when she just wants to be re-united with her kid and evidently start a fresh life. I want to help her do all this and just need 10 mins to talk to her and show her the way. This girl was 3 days in to "the game" when I meet her a week ago. She just needs to be rescued.

I won't lie. I got some love for the bitch.... So now I gotta text this guy again yeah? If I go out looking for her anymore I swear the cops are gonna pull me.

Am I going to die/jail/robbed/stabbed over this poo poo?

I'm pot committed though, what you poker guys reckon? Ride it till the end?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)