Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

the corona quid posted:

Yet more abhorrent racism from UK posters against innocent Italians and the mods refuse to do anything 🙄

Ferrari are the Italians' refuse, not the mods'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

That Ferrari looks so lovely.

How do you gently caress up Make Car Very Red, Red Is Our Color.

The Alpine is loving pure sex tho. I like the Aston a lot too.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

LeeMajors posted:

Ferrari fucks up a lot of really basic things these days

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

LeeMajors posted:

That Ferrari looks so lovely.

The Alpine is loving pure sex tho. I like the Aston a lot too.

turn your monitor

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

FAUXTON posted:

Ferrari fucks up a lot of really basic things these days

Binotto continues to be employed, for instance

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Tsaedje posted:

Binotto continues to be employed, for instance

Gotta retain that bin auto/binotto consistency

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Edit. I actually needed to watch the mission winnow promo like 6 times because I still don’t understand it.

BWV fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Mar 11, 2021

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

BWV posted:

Edit. I actually needed to watch the mission winnow promo like 6 times because I still don’t understand it.

big tomato, big tobacco, vaffanculo

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

look i love all you scud duds but italians are not innocent they are directly responsible for all of western democracy

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
lmao that's the worst looking Ferrari since it was blue.

Good job Binotto, making the livery as much of a mess as your hairstyle was a really brave choice.

At least we won't have to see much of it since they don't give air time to the backmarkers.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

MustardFacial posted:

lmao that's the worst looking Ferrari since it was blue.

Good job Binotto, making the livery as much of a mess as your hairstyle was a really brave choice.

It's fine, they're the italian team racing tomatoes

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Mission Winnow is a communications platform that stands for progress, transparency, facts over preconceptions, and the relentless search for improvement. 

Mission Winnow shares with the world who we are today, our transformative journey, and our values. We are a company of over 70,000 people that has learned from the past and is fully committed to evolving our business and radically transforming our industry through scientific and technological innovation. 

We are proud of our company’s journey, yet we understand the skepticism, and we welcome all sides to the conversation. And while it takes time to create bonds and build trust, Mission Winnow is a chance to start a conversation and create an opportunity to listen and be heard. 

Our Mission Winnow story is not about brands or products, and it never will be. It’s an unconventional story, with an unconventional name, promoting unconventional ways of thinking to drive transformative change. 

We are partnering with others who have a passion for revolutionary change and creating a stage for constructive dialogue. Though we each face different challenges, we share values and a forward-thinking approach.

Mission Winnow celebrates those who challenge the status quo, who take no shortcuts and learn from others who are doing the same to find better ways forward. The mission continues, through our people, our community, our partnerships, and our open forums. We remain committed, resilient, and optimistic. 

Join us on the Mission Winnow journey.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

shyduck posted:

Mission Winnow is a communications platform that stands for progress, transparency, facts over preconceptions, and the relentless search for improvement. 

Mission Winnow shares with the world who we are today, our transformative journey, and our values. We are a company of over 70,000 people that has learned from the past and is fully committed to evolving our business and radically transforming our industry through scientific and technological innovation. 

We are proud of our company’s journey, yet we understand the skepticism, and we welcome all sides to the conversation. And while it takes time to create bonds and build trust, Mission Winnow is a chance to start a conversation and create an opportunity to listen and be heard. 

Our Mission Winnow story is not about brands or products, and it never will be. It’s an unconventional story, with an unconventional name, promoting unconventional ways of thinking to drive transformative change. 

We are partnering with others who have a passion for revolutionary change and creating a stage for constructive dialogue. Though we each face different challenges, we share values and a forward-thinking approach.

Mission Winnow celebrates those who challenge the status quo, who take no shortcuts and learn from others who are doing the same to find better ways forward. The mission continues, through our people, our community, our partnerships, and our open forums. We remain committed, resilient, and optimistic. 

gently caress yeah I’m in.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

lol it's like a parody

"Mission Winnow has a simple goal: drive change by constantly searching for better ways of doing things."

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Ferrari car designers, standing over a drafting board: "LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO"

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Khablam posted:

Ferrari car designers, standing over a drafting board: "LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO"

:xd:

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Khablam posted:

Hehehe

Epiphyte
Apr 7, 2006

Khablam posted:

:drat:

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
haha

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

pininfarina is just "fisher price" in italianissimo

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

shyduck posted:

Mission Winnow is a communications platform that :words:

Every bit as exciting and inspiring as a modern Ferrari car unveiling and/or twelfth place finish.

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019
hope one of the phillip morris cars catches on fire

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4l39b1ESVs

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Mission Winnow is a communications platform that stands for progress, transparency, facts over preconceptions, and the relentless search for improvement in ways to sell cigarettes. 

Mission Winnow shares with the world who we are today, our transformative journey, and our values regarding selling cigarettes. We are a company of over 70,000 people that has learned from the past and is fully committed to evolving our business and radically transforming our industry through scientific and technological innovation in the field of selling cigarettes. 

We are proud of our company’s journey, yet we understand the skepticism, and we welcome all sides to the conversation about selling cigarettes. And while it takes time to create bonds and build trust, Mission Winnow is a chance to start a conversation and create an opportunity to listen and be heard about selling cigarettes. 

Our Mission Winnow story is not about brands or products, and it never will be, except for Marlboro and their cigarettes. It’s an unconventional story, with an unconventional name, promoting unconventional ways of thinking to drive transformative change in the field of selling cigarettes. 

We are partnering with others who have a passion for revolutionary change and creating a stage for constructive dialogue concerning selling cigarettes. Though we each face different challenges, we share values and a forward-thinking approach to selling cigarettes.

Mission Winnow celebrates those who challenge the status quo, who take no shortcuts and learn from others who are doing the same to find better ways forward to sell cigarettes. The mission continues, through our people, our community, our partnerships, and our open forums on the topic of selling cigarettes. We remain committed, resilient, and optimistic about selling cigarettes. 

Join us on the Mission Winnow journey selling cigarettes.

I kind of have the urge for a smoke now.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Vasukhani posted:

hope one of the phillip morris cars catches on fire

They won't care because it will subconsciously remind you of lighting a delicious malboro cigarette

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Fun fact: Philip Morris died of lung cancer

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

FAUXTON posted:

big tomato, big tobacco

Dictator. fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Mar 11, 2021

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
For twelve years you have been asking: who is Mission Winnow? This is Mission Winnow speaking.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Excited by Ferrari's newest sponsor, Dolmio.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Incidentally, I have no idea who at Liberty Media was bribed how the Mission Winnow branding is allowed under FIA (and general sporting) rules, because that bit in the corporate blather where they talk about having over 70,000 employees? That's Phillip Morris International's total workforce - so they're acknowledging they're one and the same company. And since PMI's business is entirely about selling tobacco products, it surely can't be long before the hideous green splodge goes the way of the Marlboro barcode as someone at the FIA does a double-take when a Ferrari flashes past retires and goes "Waaaaaait a minute..."

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

:arghfist:

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

oh sorry i dont usually click youtube links out of rickrollaphobia

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I'm just annoyed you did a better job

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

https://twitter.com/Carlossainz55/status/1369690604519763968

what the gently caress is ferrari doing to the hair of their 2nd driver?

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

The Puppet Master posted:

what the gently caress is ferrari doing to the hair of their 2nd driver?
How did you think binotto got all that hair?

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Khablam posted:

How did you think binotto got all that hair?
Lol. And also ugh.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
https://twitter.com/F1/status/1369940580164308994

love the scud boys

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
looks nice

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Something seems to be different about it since the reveal. Can't quite place what, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
As much as I loathe the team, I'm glad to see them leaning back towards black as the secondary colour rather than white.