Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/791891559816626186/819353516148785152/1615419447124.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

D-Pad posted:

Have you seen the guy who some say is his real father? He's the spitting image. Def not charles son IMO.

otoh Harry also looks like a young Prince Philip

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
All of these people are related so this speculation is pedantic at best.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Mulaney Power Move posted:

someone find me the kids in the hall sketch where the queen rips rear end. i can't find it. she visits the house of some commoners and she let's out a huge fart.

she is obliged by tradition to fart loudly in the houses of all of the dwellings of subjects she visits, actually

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

otoh Harry also looks like a young Prince Philip

He looks like a young Earl Spencer.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/zmA8as9.mp4

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Lol

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812697443161866271/819376020297744404/1615424844563.mp4

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Mar 11, 2021

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

anyone who's vehemently anti-royal simply wants to have sex with them and doesn't want to admit it to themselves

they don't make em a lot straighter than me but i'd double up on harry any day of the week. that is one fine looking man

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Remember when someone took pictures of Princess Fergie having her toes sucked and they kicked her out of the royals? Or when the Prince Charles Camilla Parker Bowls phone sex tapes dropped? This royal drama is so tame in comparison.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Remember when someone took pictures of Princess Fergie having her toes sucked and they kicked her out of the royals? Or when the Prince Charles Camilla Parker Bowls phone sex tapes dropped? This royal drama is so tame in comparison.

haha i didn't know that happened

wikipedia posted:

In August 1992, the British tabloid Daily Mirror published surreptitiously taken photographs of John Bryan, an American financial manager, sucking on the Duchess's toes as she sunbathed topless.

ladies is pimps too

and this happening right after her very public divorce, yeah i can see that. "i'm going to the carribean and make some alpha wall street dickhead worship my feet while i air out my tits". fuckin baller status

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Funky See Funky Do posted:

lol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Charles: What about me? The trouble is I need you several times a week.

Camilla: Mmmm, so do I. I need you all the week. All the time.

Charles: Oh. God. I'll just live inside your trousers or something. It would be
much easier!

Camilla: (laughing) "what are you going to turn into, a pair of knickers?

Both laugh

Camilla: Oh, You're your'e going to come back as a pair of knickers.

Charles: Or, God forbid a Tampax. Just my luck! (Laughs)

Camilla: You are a complete idiot (Laughs) Oh, what a wonderful idea.

Charles: My luck to be chucked down the lavatory and go on and on forever
swirling round on the top, never going down.

Camilla: (Laughing) Oh, Darling!

Charles: Until the next one comes through.

Camilla: Oh, perhaps you could come back as a box.

Charles: What sort of box?

Camilla: A box of Tampax, so you could just keep going.

Charles: That's true.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

ben shapino posted:

making a mental note of everyone who said this doesn't look good and writing them off as an idiot, thank you

You have to understand, there is no high-fructose corn syrup anywhere in that image, so it is offensive to the American palate & psyche.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
The Maj's vag

Phwooooar

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Prince Phillip has died.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

RIP

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Prince Phillip has died.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Dammit you made me look

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

gibbo...

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

why is he Prince Philip and not King-Consort Philip anyways

besides sexism

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

BBC sent me a notification that Wills has said the royals aren't racist, despite what the black woman says

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Batterypowered7 posted:

The monarchy is still a thing in Spain, right?

the spanish monarchy is v funny because the former king, juan carlos, actually did something to help spain in that he personally intervened to thwart a fascist coup orchestrated by the military and helped transition the country into a democracy after decades of rule by franco

and then he spent the next 40 years being insanely corrupt and horrible, accepting bribes from gulf state officials and going on lavish expeditions where he hunted elephants. he's now in hiding in abu dhabi trying to avoid getting charged with tax fraud.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Excelzior posted:

why is he Prince Philip and not King-Consort Philip anyways

besides sexism

He didn't want the initials KP as it would have meant a long legal battle with some sauce

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Prince Philip only eats fruits that have been dusted in sugar and he does so daintily.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Ratjaculation posted:

He didn't want the initials KP as it would have meant a long legal battle with some sauce

Karl pilkington?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Ratjaculation posted:

BBC sent me a notification that Wills has said the royals aren't racist, despite what the black woman says

it only took them four days to say this!

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

low key sex master posted:

it only took them four days to say this!

They had to phone them all up to ask, remember.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

Ratjaculation posted:

bBc ShOulD bE iMpArTiAl

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Isn’t Philip on record as saying racist poo poo many times? Bold move for William to say the royals aren’t racist let’s see how the gambit plays out

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Do it ironically posted:

Isn’t Philip on record as saying racist poo poo many times? Bold move for William to say the royals aren’t racist let’s see how the gambit plays out

A lot of dunces out there think that the only way you can be racist is by saying slurs or putting up a sign that says whites only, and a simple denial of racism is all they need to believe it.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

quote:

During a Royal visit to China in 1986 he described Peking as "ghastly" and told British students: "If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed."

In 1999, the Duke of Edinburgh made a racist comment on Indian workers. While on a visit to an electronics factory in Scotland, he had seen a messy fuse box and said it looked "as though it was put in by an Indian."

In 1999, Prince Philip had reportedly asked black politician, Lord Taylor of Warwick: "And what exotic part of the world do you come from?"

In 2010, during a prize-giving ceremony for the Duke of Edinburgh Awards, a girl told him that she had been to Romania to help in an orphanage. He replied: "Oh yes, there's a lot of orphanges in Romania - they must breed them".

To an Aborigine in Australia: “Do you still throw spears at each other?”

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

listen here jack, "Wills" said the family isn't racist. Case closed.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

DGC773 posted:

bBc ShOulD bE iMpArTiAl

BBC should be loving axed mate

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

The crystal I wear around my neck contains an essence that gets recharged when I am racist. It gives me confidence at work, home, social situations, etc. It has allowed me to live to long past my expiration date. Nobody knows about my racism crystal but me and my wife. I have seen it glow white whilst meeting some Indians that's how I know this is real.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ratjaculation posted:

:mad:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Ratjaculation posted:

It'd stop them sending me aggressive letters every year asking if I own a TV, I'm all for it.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
The BBC is my favourite C

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
you guys checked out that new BBBCBC channel? pretty wild stuff...

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Beautiful British Cuisine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost