Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I don't see Final Fantasy XVI on that list, so I don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

Supposedly LiS3 is being developed by Deck Nine, who did Before the Storm. Rumors are that its lead is an Asian-American girl named Alex who can read minds. "True Colors" was the working title.

It’s also rumored that Steph from BtS will be returning in some capacity (some files including her name were found a little while back)

But I’ve enjoyed every LiS game so far to varying degrees (plus Tell Me Why which is close enough to count in my opinion) so I’m looking forward to seeing what they come up with

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Tim Rogers played all the Shadowrun games including that one for his Cyberpunk review, so I'm hoping for an hour long tangent on this, game looks rad

I wasn't excited for the Cyberpunk review at all until this post

I just want a bunch of time spent talking about weird Shadowrun games

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Rinkles posted:

I didn't know there was a Japan exclusive Sega CD Shadowrun (notably, it was the last Sega CD game to be released)

oh hell yeah Anime Shadowrun

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Reminder that the Harebrained Scheme Shadowrun games are really good:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/234650/Shadowrun_Returns/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/346940/Shadowrun_Hong_Kong__Extended_Edition/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/Shadowrun_Dragonfall__Directors_Cut/

Weedle
May 31, 2006

yes these are excellent and honestly nothing i've played in the past 15 years has gotten as close to giving me the classic fallout feeling

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
The Harebrained Shadowruns were also all free on Epic a few months back so good news if they sound interesting to you and you follow game news you may already own them.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I can't believe Squeenix are going to announce JC Denton for Smash

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Stick with the prod, stick with prod! Just in case though, we're the police.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

welcome to the coalition, jc. might as well start using coke

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxZlZYbbXmg

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Welcome to the coalition, Prod

Weedle
May 31, 2006

haha we like to joke around here for sure but you know what's a really good game? deus ex

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Mankind Divided was pretty fun why'd it kill the series

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

Mankind Divided was pretty fun why'd it kill the series

it's not officially dead or anything but the developer got assigned to shadow of the tomb raider and then avengers, so i guess they're probably doomed to try to polish that turd for the next 1-2 years until square enix gives up on it

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Balan Wonderworld: It's Probably Still Bad

lordfrikk
Mar 11, 2010

Oh, say it ain't fuckin' so,
you stupid fuck!
I kinda expected to not like Tell Me Why that much as white straight guy but ended up enjoying it a lot. Decent story and some really lovable characters. Despite the central conceit of the siblings being able to see memories, it was surprisingly grounded.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Weedle posted:

yes these are excellent and honestly nothing i've played in the past 15 years has gotten as close to giving me the classic fallout feeling

if you haven't played these keep in mind that the first one, while not bad, is not nearly as strong and Dragonfall and Hong Kong

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Hello

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Hi. How are you?

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

hi

i'm listening to some Kraftwerk

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Are you calling on my phone?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Is it me you're looking for?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
https://twitter.com/ultrabrilliant/status/1369636335225569281?s=20

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Quasimodo predicted this

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

CubeTheory posted:

Hi. How are you?

Trouble sleeping so I'm awake but I wish I wasn't. Gonna read some more of the 2nd edition Promethean Chronicles of Darkness rulebook because I've been in and out of depression a bunch lately and I want to try to work through some of it via Promethean. I've been talking with my therapist about it too and she thinks that at least doing something with it could be beneficial for trying to get through these feelings because of how incredibly eerily close to home Promethean hits.

Kerrzhe posted:

hi

i'm listening to some Kraftwerk

I've only listened to a couple of their albums I enjoyed them. I'm the operator of my pocket calculator.
Also I like how there's that one anime Witch Craft Works that just references Kraftwerk album covers for their soundtrack covers.

Rarity posted:

Is it me you're looking for?

I like how for that song's music video, Richie complained that the clay head looked bad and didn't even look like him and the music vid director's response was just "Lionel, she's blind"

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Are you out there?

I've been spending too much brain power focusing on the toxic media of my youth, especially things like Looney Toons and Bill Cosby. It's not fun.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Superb value, only continues to grow

https://twitter.com/XboxGamePass/status/1370081391283634176?s=19

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

I bet you can't mod Game Pass Doom

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

What if I already have all these games and haven't played them in a decade op?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Gamepass Doom has a curated custom WAD list but it’s very limited

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I plan on playing Doom 64

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

will someone take me up on the bet that the new twist in the remake is that Aeris doesn't die, instead she stabs Sephiroth, doing a heel-turn to become a god herself. Leaving Sephiroth behind for your party to heal and then he joins as playable character and romance option.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Khanstant posted:

will someone take me up on the bet that the new twist in the remake is that Aeris doesn't die, instead she stabs Sephiroth, doing a heel-turn to become a god herself. Leaving Sephiroth behind for your party to heal and then he joins as playable character and romance option.

Speaking of which, do we know anything about Part 2 of that game yet? Though I imagine something might get revealed during the aforementioned announcement on the 18th.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Khanstant posted:

That would be an amazing twist.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
If u like Kraftwerk I highly recommend the latest album by Maserati:

https://youtu.be/SDHR4Oi7Sis

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV9cg7kHMUo

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Of these games, Dishonored 1 & 2, Doom 1, 2, and 64, Doom Eternal, Prey, Morrowind, the Evil Within, are all worth playing.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

I said come in! posted:

Of these games, Dishonored 1 & 2, Doom 1, 2, and 64, Doom Eternal, Prey, Morrowind, the Evil Within, are all worth playing.

AAAAAHHHHEEEEEEMMMMM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

stev posted:

What if I already have all these games and haven't played them in a decade op?

Coming home to Oblivion can be like warm apple pie sometimes.