Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

What part of the drapes is she measuring here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Why is she measuring the drapes anyway, they've clearly already been installed! You don't need to measure them!!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

To save money, just swap out the part of the curtain that's visible to the outside.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

The middle part, duh.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

As ZZ mentioned, it's all projection. They ignored all the legitimate complaints for four years and boiled them down to "orange man bad" because "white-haired man bad" is literally all they have.

Also, it's not surprising that Branco doesn't understand what "measuring for new drapes" means in a practical sense.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
ah a throwback to the old 'in search of reagan's brain'

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Not a single loving train in this image. You utterly sad loving failure, Garrison.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

The nuclear button has been put into storage, safely tucked up in the attic with other unwanted antiques.

Garrison thinks this is a bad thing.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I know projection is their favorite game, but I cannot envision the inner life of a person who could draw these and also has a preferred candidate who has been obviously and publicly sundowning for like 70 years.

Great timing on these cartoons, as they're coming on the heels of "sleepy joe" passing historic stimulus after only a few months in office.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Great timing on these cartoons, as they're coming on the heels of "sleepy joe" passing historic stimulus after only a few months in office.

Less than two months, really. And it took nearly a year for bigly daddy to get anything done at all. He was so awful he couldn't even get tax cuts done out the gate.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Samurai Sanders posted:

I was just thinking about Peter Pan’s image of Native Americans and while it’s awful, in-world it’s deliberately the product of some posh London kids’ understanding of them. Not that I expect most of the audience to see it that way.

Are you suggesting the whole thing was in the kids’ heads? I never read it that way.

That kind of reminds me of the notorious movie North, where the kid meets all sorts of racial stereotypes and then it’s revealed it was all a dream, meaning that’s how our angelic main character sees other races. Also we only have his word that all the adults in town love him.

Stultus Maximus posted:

Less than two months, really. And it took nearly a year for bigly daddy to get anything done at all. He was so awful he couldn't even get tax cuts done out the gate.

Hey, let’s be fair, he couldn’t get started on tax cuts until he spent half a year failing to repeal the ACA.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Stultus Maximus posted:

With unified control of congress working to pass one of the GOP's most sacred objectives.

I have been rubbing that in the face of some chuds on another forum and it's felt really good.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

https://twitter.com/RobSmithJr/status/1370106654788878341

Mistikman
Jan 21, 2001

I was born ready. I'm Ron Fucking Swanson.
God Rob Smith Jr is dumb as gently caress.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Well they do have that giant lever marked "Gas Prices"...

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Gordon Shumway posted:

The preferred term in the U.S. usually seems to be Native American or Indigenous people more than American Indian, but it honestly seems to depend on the tribe, region, or even individual tribal member. I know a lot of Native Americans that hate "Indian" as a term, but others are fine with it. Some tribes even have it in the official name for their tribal nation, like the Narragansett Indian Tribe in Rhode Island.

Good to know. This is something that would almost never come up in my daily life but I'm on a road trip in the southwest this week (got vaccinated back in Feb) and right now I'm staying on the edge of the Navajo Nation. Even overheard a few conversations in the language around town, which was cool.

Boo, I left Nevada too early and missed the parade!

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

The secret New Vegas ending

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Gosh, I can't think of anything at all that happened since Biden's inauguration that might have affected the ability of Texas's refineries to deliver gasoline.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

IE[v][lambda][d][lambda]

:bravo:

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Are Texans Crazy As Anti-Immigration Foxes?

Ted Rall posted:

Texas governor Greg Abbott, a Republican, he’s lifting his state mask mandate and completely re-opening establishments. Could he have a secret agenda?

First Dog on the Moon: Cryptoart! What is it and can you eat it?

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

(yeah, yeah, it's a rectangle, I know)

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Ben Garrison's Anus posted:

Biden should retire and enjoy his family and the fruits of his ill-gotten games from years of corruption.

:thumbsup:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

It’s true, Presidents and their administration can do things that impact gas prices. In this case we have an administration that’s taking coronavirus seriously, compared to the lasts utter failure at doing anything about it, which has resulted in a sharp increase of vaccinations against the virus and better policies to handle the pandemic and its economic fallout. This has allowed the economy to creep forward, which has resulted in an increase in demand for gas, which has resulted in higher prices compared to before when demand was at historic lows because no one was loving going anywhere

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Dr. VooDoo posted:

It’s true, Presidents and their administration can do things that impact gas prices. In this case we have an administration that’s taking coronavirus seriously, compared to the lasts utter failure at doing anything about it, which has resulted in a sharp increase of vaccinations against the virus and better policies to handle the pandemic and its economic fallout. This has allowed the economy to creep forward, which has resulted in an increase in demand for gas, which has resulted in higher prices compared to before when demand was at historic lows because no one was loving going anywhere

I remember HOW'S THAT HOPEY CHANGEY WORKING FOR YOU WITH GAS PRICES being a GOP line in '12, with charts showing how low gas prices were at the end of the Bush administration, you know, during one of the greatest global recessions of all time

Mbut mah gas prices, tho!

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Biden should just set up the next GOP administration for failure by sabotaging the gas prices. Surely high gas prices under a republican administration would be a deathblow to the conservative movement. Otherwise all this screeching about it would be hypocritical bullshit!

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Does anyone have that old political cartoon that’s divided into two panels, the one reading “What the President Does” and depicting Obama reading a bunch of reports and the other reading “What Prople Think the President Does” that depicts Obama slamming a lever reading “gas prices”?

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

It's from March 2012 lmao

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Are Texans Crazy As Anti-Immigration Foxes?

Someone please tell me why this is awful, because I found myself laughing at a Rall cartoon and I don't like it.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Yeah, that's right, give em the fangs and the campaign button, totally ignore it's citing an anonymous official and ICE has been actively antagonistic to the incoming administration.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

An unironic version of this lmao

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Discendo Vox posted:

Yeah, that's right, give em the fangs and the campaign button, totally ignore it's citing an anonymous official and ICE has been actively antagonistic to the incoming administration.

the kids are still in camps, Discendo.

Also if you're really gonna tack on 'also ICE is a rogue agency' that's even worse because somehow it means even with them going rogue Biden still doesn't support abolishing them.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

the kids are still in camps, Discendo.

Also if you're really gonna tack on 'also ICE is a rogue agency' that's even worse because somehow it means even with them going rogue Biden still doesn't support abolishing them.

The worst part of Trump’s policy was family separation. They have stopped doing that, and reunited some of the families. At the same time, more kids WITHOUT PARENTS are now coming over and have to be held somewhere. Comparing raw numbers doesn’t tell you anything.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Zoom, enhance, the evidence in these photos is irrefutable. Black people make gas prices go down. White people make gas prices skyrocket. :colbert:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I know he’s the dumbest man alive, but jesus Christ gas was always going to go back up once vaccinations rolled out and more people returned to normal life.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Jurgan posted:

The worst part of Trump’s policy was family separation. They have stopped doing that, and reunited some of the families. At the same time, more kids WITHOUT PARENTS are now coming over and have to be held somewhere. Comparing raw numbers doesn’t tell you anything.
Well as long as kids are being caged for sensible reasons I guess that’s alright

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Discendo Vox posted:

Hey how about we not "WELL ACTUALLY" about kids in cages?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

As somone with an enby in-law who is a great parent gently caress YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Why hasn't:tinsley: drank himself to death yet? Is it the cost of paintstripper grade booze? We could organise a collection drive foragainst his liver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

By popular demand posted:

Why hasn't:tinsley: drank himself to death yet? Is it the cost of paintstripper grade booze? We could organise a collection drive foragainst his liver.
To be fair, his liver is clearly trying since his reason for being out most of last year was health-related.