Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

gradenko_2000 posted:

You could have stopped this pandemic by throwing enough N95s and stay-the-gently caress-home checks at it, and even after Biden got into office, he still didn't loving do that.

Look mack, you try and maintain a train of thought to long before dozing off again? OK?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

WampaLord posted:

I have no idea what impulse makes people defend these ghouls and do free spin for them all the time. Not talking about media, just the dumasses on twitter and forums who routinely defend the indefensible.

It disgusts me

It's team sports. Their quarterback might be a dementia addled rapist barely able to mutter off of a teleprompter for ten minutes every two months that is doing some straight up fascist poo poo in plain sight but by god they don't want to lose the Election Bowl against The Reps.

That or people are so devoid of personality that they adopt politics like so many others do Star Wars, Marvel or Vinyl Records and when you insult the thing they have supplanted their personality with they take it personally. They are the insane rapists.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Rectal Death Adept posted:

It's team sports. Their quarterback might be a dementia addled rapist barely able to mutter off of a teleprompter for ten minutes every two months that is doing some straight up fascist poo poo in plain sight but by god they don't want to lose the Election Bowl against The Reps.

I wish they would change over to actual team sports because that's a much healthier outlet for insane tribalism

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

WampaLord posted:

I wish they would change over to actual team sports because that's a much healthier outlet for insane tribalism

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
sounds like you all are a bunch of loving nazis

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
i'm 99% sure we'd have m4a if these insane nerds were memorizing baseball stats instead of senate procedures

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

listening to NPR's coverage of this poo poo is surreal. straight up propaganda

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Rectal Death Adept posted:

I wasn't happy about brady winning either, friend.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

gradenko_2000 posted:

You could have stopped this pandemic by throwing enough N95s and stay-the-gently caress-home checks at it, and even after Biden got into office, he still didn't loving do that.

He could have announced the day after the election that everyone needed to switch to n95s and respirators and if they didn't there would have to be a hard lockdown again, but instead he let deaths go from 240k pre election to 550k and climbing

Every single thing biden could or should have done was going to come without legal authority on it , because the technicalities are enforced locally. So he always had access to the only thing that mattered - speeches disseminated through the media. He chose to do as little as trump did.

Actually less since I haven't heard biden say anything about renewing the 15 months of free grab and go school breakfast+lunches that trump's fda did.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Stringent posted:

Lmao, we've hit peak "I feel your pain" and it's only been two months.

woah, his wife and two kids died? I never knew that!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I bet the (many) deaths of his family members engendered a kind of preternatural empathy in Biden, which is why he is able to intimately understand a person's suffering. Such as when he intimately and non-consensually jammed his finger up Tara Reade, to understand her suffering (that he caused).

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dom is Here posted:

i love hearing from rich ppl about how so very very hard the pandemic was for them. im a huge fan. im not angry at all

my friend attempted suicide because he was afraid his job loss during this would ruin his family (and I mean, obviously a poo poo ton of untreated depression and anxiety) and the only thing that saved them from adding medical debt of that horrifying experience to the rest of the trauma was his wife still having insurance that actually paid for most of the treatment he's getting.

BUT YEA CHRIS SORRY YOU COULDN'T GO TO THE BEACH.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lol https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1370190628756324352

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Stringent posted:

Lmao, we've hit peak "I feel your pain" and it's only been two months.

starting to think joe had his family killed like the smiler so he could bust them out as props for cheap sympathy points

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Speaking of grief and pain and presidents I wonder how many friends h.w. bush lost in ww2. But no I'm sure it was worse for biden

Lol I checked to make sure h.w. saw combat and

Though both of Bush's fellow crew members died, Bush successfully bailed out from the aircraft and was rescued by the USS Finback. Several of the aviators shot down during the attack were captured and executed

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
how can cancel culture be real if Joy reid still has a tv show

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

don't worry, master suffering understander joe biden is now president. he will take care of it by sending children to school, and forcing you to work, unlike trump who would've sent children to school and force you to work.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

starting to think joe had his family killed like the smiler so he could bust them out as props for cheap sympathy points

you're just realizing this?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

just gonna quietly lol at the very concept that experiencing bad things makes someone a good person

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Reality Protester posted:

how can cancel culture be real if Joy reid still has a tv show

That wasn't cancel culture, that was Russian hackers.:viggo:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I've experienced your posts and i dont think it's made me a better person. on the opposite,

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Joe says "my kids died" like Neil Hamburger imploring the audience to laugh between lovely jokes by whining "Come on, I have cancer."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

paranoid randroid posted:

Remember when he spent years lying about the dude that hit them claiming he was 'drunk' when it was his wife's fault

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

Remember when he spent years lying about the dude that hit them claiming he was 'drunk' when it was his wife's fault

He still does this.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

It's weird. You see Joe Biden's personal tragedies qualify him for office. In contrast, the criminal justice activist sister of the paraplegic black 28 year old-who was murdered by the cops in Biden's home city-is actively mocked by Biden's voters as ignorant on how government works.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Orbmom is right and Parker Molloy is still an incorrigible lib even after getting abuse heaped upon her by people ostensibly on her side

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
cmon mannn, cmon jack, im a lil senile guy. i got taco meat in my head man and its my birthday. aw cmon jack.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Stringent posted:

ah gently caress i looked at the replies. why did i look at the replies. god dammit.

Some of those are bots, some are people deficient to the point they are more or less bots. The rest are religious and Biden could have said or done anything and they would have praised it.

Religion, is about giving up yourself to a higher power, to surrender yourself and sense of morality to the church. Their church says its good, so it is.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Nichael posted:

He still does this.

we should tell Daniel dale and aaron t rupar

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Parker Molloy is so loving funny because she just outright has decided she'll endure years of abuse and humiliation if it means she gets to keep going to the fun cocktail parties.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

During one of the debates, she said that victims of chronic illness like cancer could heal themselves through healthy life-choices or something like that. If you know someone with that, that matters, though much less than the way that every other Democrat twists facts that has wider acceptance. However, Parker Molloy forgot that people on Twitter are real, so when you attack them by substituting an Internet meme stereotype for the truth, they attack back.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Reality Protester posted:

we should tell Daniel dale and aaron t rupar

are any of those dudes even pretending their job is to 'fact check' Biden still or are they fully admitting they only cared about our big wet boy?

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

daniel dale has been retired to a nice farm in the mountains

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

galenanorth posted:

During one of the debates, she said that victims of chronic illness like cancer could heal themselves through healthy life-choices or something like that, though. If you know someone with that, that matters. However, @ParkerMalloy forgot that people on Twitter are real, so when you attack them by substituting an Internet meme stereotype for the truth, they attack back

Yeah that was dumb, but she also had the most coherent vision for American foreign policy of anyone running, and that's something the POTUS can impact unilaterally.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Orbmom mentioned crystals in 2019. get owned orbmom.

quote:

“This idea that I’m a crystal woo woo lady ... the crystal woo woo lady image, to some extent amusing, has no relation to reality,” she said during a sit-down interview with Yahoo News. “I’ve never had a crystal, I’ve never written about crystals. I’ve never talked about crystals. I’ve never had a crystal onstage with me.”

erm

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

galenanorth posted:

During one of the debates, she said that victims of chronic illness like cancer could heal themselves through healthy life-choices or something like that, though. If you know someone with that, that matters. However, @ParkerMalloy forgot that people on Twitter are real, so when you attack them by substituting an Internet meme stereotype for the truth, they attack back

she said that lifestyle choices can help with chronic problems and that's why health initiatives should include things like making sure every american can get healthy food and have public spaces that are clean to use and all, it wasn't Steve Jobs 'cure your cancer with juice' woo poo poo.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pryor on Fire posted:

honestly as long as he doesnt barge back in to start doing Marge fact checks at people complaining about Biden, good for him

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

idk why even cspam is surprised at all this. I know it's one thing to see it in action, but we got 4 years of this with the russiagate nonsense, the media twisting or miscategorizing (admittedly stupid) poo poo Trump would say, the fawning over Trump's war crimes, the carrying water for Biden.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pryor on Fire posted:

you know what, I like Dale, I hope he is just jackin off in the woods or whatever makes him happy.

Rupar sucks poo poo though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

sexpig by night posted:

are any of those dudes even pretending their job is to 'fact check' Biden still or are they fully admitting they only cared about our big wet boy?

Dale does some fact checking of Biden and then has his mentions filled with liberals yelling at him.