Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

in hindsight mybe i shouldnt have told covid to suck poo poo

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Tato posted:

In retrospect, telling the Novel Coranavirus aka COVID-19 that I was going to make it "my bitch" and to "suck it down" was an act of extreme hubris on my part for which I'd like to apologize

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Got my second dose of the vaccine today. Suck poo poo covid

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tato posted:

In retrospect, telling the Novel Coranavirus aka COVID-19 that I was going to make it "my bitch" and to "suck it down" was an act of extreme hubris on my part for which I'd like to apologize

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

herculon posted:

gently caress yeah dude.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Tato posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon posted:

Condolences on the imminent loss of your friends.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i wanna get the single shot one. i also want it to give the gamers kind of autism

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Tato posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

i wanna get the single shot one. i also want it to give the gamers kind of autism

i got it yesterday and it made me sick. will report back on the autism

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
jealous of all the gamers whove been lucky enough to ingest bill gates's dna altering vaccine and i await the day bill will alter mine too

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

a Loving Dog posted:

looking forward to contributing to the A button challenge after my shot.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I work in a hospital so I can get vaccine, but since it痴 Cambodia they池e trying to give me the Chinese vaccine that kills old people and I don稚 want it.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
My mom works for a funeral home and says they池e getting calls for guys in their 60s who get a heart attack like right after getting their first shot. She also had to get a shot since she works in that industry and it痴 made her whole arm and neck numb for 5 weeks now so she痴 not gonna get the second one. I知 in no rush.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I got the Pfizer one and my arm and shoulders are a bit stiff. Whenever I know someone who has bad side effects, they all got the Moderna one

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

My mom works for a funeral home and says they池e getting calls for guys in their 60s who get a heart attack like right after getting their first shot. She also had to get a shot since she works in that industry and it痴 made her whole arm and neck numb for 5 weeks now so she痴 not gonna get the second one. I知 in no rush.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

That's wild. My mom works in a nursing home and nobody had a heart attack but thanks to weird word-of-mouth fear-mongering 15 people who should've been fully vaccinated caught covid and died last month

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

I値l kick ur gen x rear end dude. Bring back the Elvis Costello av.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I値l kick ur gen x rear end dude. Bring back the Elvis Costello av.

I知 not Gen X.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Second moderna shot was awful but it beats getting covid. Nintendo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol at the "my uncle works for death and he says the shots can kill you, pass it on" post

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can I submit a request here to chain probe that loving moron forever or should I make a qcs thread

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[AVGN voice] ...Jedi Knight Luigi? Jedi Knight Luigi. Jedi Knight Luigi!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

herculon posted:

I got the Pfizer one and my arm and shoulders are a bit stiff. Whenever I know someone who has bad side effects, they all got the Moderna one

Yep, everyone in my work got it and those of us who got Moderna basically felt like we had the flu the next day with a sore arm. Pfizer folks were pretty much fine. Still 100% worth it, I just watched a lot of Clone Wars that day

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my wife got the moderna shot and the second dose gave her a 100 degree fever for a couple days and her arm was stiff for a day or so after that. getting covid means you could lose your sense of smell for years or die from this mortal coil. definitely worth the tradeoff imo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The vaccine is a scam my sister got it and has shown 0 improvement at the blackjack table. I知 down thousands

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

vaccine's not available for me personally yet, but my parents are getting their second one this week and i'm looking forward to them being able to see their grandkids so my mom can roll her eyes at me when my oldest won't stop talking about Zelda.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to take the loving .380 vaccine to the loving brain!!! [Satire] [joke] [parody]]

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

The vaccine is a scam my sister got it and has shown 0 improvement at the blackjack table. I知 down thousands

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My parents got the Moderna vaccine and my mom felt a little crappy the day after but it doesn't come close to how lovely they felt when they had actual covid. My girlfriend got the Pfizer one and it just made her arm a little sore

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Substories - - - - - - - - - - - - - 54
A Gambling Sickness