Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
would accept either pfizer or moderna or even johnson & johnson but comrade biden has a standing executive order not to vaccinate twinks. where is press??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Just got my first shot today, excited to get my heart attack and log some gaming while recovering, the vaccinated gamer stays winning.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

On my first play of BOTW. Just found a shrine behind a waterfall. Thank you Nintendo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

On my first play of BOTW. Just found a shrine behind a waterfall. Thank you Nintendo

I'm sorry this is the thread for talking about which brand of vaccine you got and what effects it might or might not have

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Yeah, I got a vaccine. The Nintendo Vaccine.

*reclines back and continues "working from home"*

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Yeah, I got a vaccine. The Nintendo Vaccine.

*reclines back and continues "working from home"*

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssvJhyRgHCw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Lol

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sorry mom, I won’t be seeing you for Christmas. Forums poster “Jedi Knight Luigi” convinced me getting the vaccine was a bad idea

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
I’ll get the Johnson and Johnson one that’s 50% effective. I’m a tall and loving man. It should work out.

E: got drat this username is powerful :stare:

Jedi Knight Luigi fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Mar 13, 2021

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
Truth hurts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

The vaccine is a scam my sister got it and has shown 0 improvement at the blackjack table. I’m down thousands

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

The vaccine is a scam my sister got it and has shown 0 improvement at the blackjack table. I’m down thousands

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

I’ll get the Johnson and Johnson one that’s 50% effective. I’m a tall and loving man. It should work out.

E: got drat this username is powerful :stare:

it not the username people are reacting to

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

guy dropping truth bombs about vaccines causing death in the nintendo thread worried that it's his aughts era GBS username or his epic meme avatar that bothers people

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
It's important to note that Dr. Mario was struck off the medical register and has his licensed revoked in 49 US states (WV exempted) due to his involvement in the study that falsely claimed a link between the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine and autism.

Nintendo of America Inc. officially states all advice Dr. Mario offers is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

To avoid damaging their health, players are advised to schedule an appointment with a licensed repair physician and hold in reset button as you power off.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Sith Lord Wario where are you

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

little known fact, shyguy masks are effective against covid

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

*the horn pops up while jostling bowser and wario for 1st place* time for a little social distancing, gentlemen

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Nintendo

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Ruffini posted:

Nintendo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ruffini posted:

Nintendo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ruffini posted:

Nintendo

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
The covid vaccine is made of metroid dna

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Ruffini posted:

Nintendo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Ruffini posted:

Nintendo

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Ruffini posted:

Nintendo

thanks

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

AverySpecialfriend posted:

The covid vaccine is made of metroid dna
Getting a mild injury and then getting coughed on to heal myself FTW

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Covid when it turns into the south africa covid that the vaccine doesn't work against

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ruffini posted:

Nintendo

bringing it back to what really matters

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Tato posted:

It's important to note that Dr. Mario was struck off the medical register and has his licensed revoked in 49 US states (WV exempted) due to his involvement in the study that falsely claimed a link between the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine and autism.

Nintendo of America Inc. officially states all advice Dr. Mario offers is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

To avoid damaging their health, players are advised to schedule an appointment with a licensed repair physician and hold in reset button as you power off.

Did you know what Dr. Mario's original name was?

Yeah. Coincidence. :rolleyes;

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Was expecting a Mensa certificate in at least one of those pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
lol I don't know the 7 times table