Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Who needs to read 30 pages of pick, evilweasel, and their cult working themselves into a justification for genocide of hispanic people? We get it uspol hates hispanic people because they think hispanic people hate women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

AnimeIsTrash posted:

How do you people read USPOL? I have read the last 2 pages and think I have brain damage now.

preventing brain damage is the real reason behind rule 10

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Euphoriaphone posted:

Love to give up easy to see policy goals like "$15 minimum wage" in favor of more abstract ones like "cut child poverty in half". There is definitely no way that child poverty won't be as bad, if not worse by 2022 making me look like a lying jackass for shouting it.
https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1370171671852748801

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I read certain threads the same way I watched Under The Dome or Falling Skies.

It's an amazing time if you are in the joke.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

There's the mod post, clock's ticking on the democrats are actually good thread

Weird how one of the d&d regulars pines that they wish something could be done about the "drive by brigading" then we get reminded about THE RULES

Totally organic, I'm sure.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

sexpig by night posted:

Cuomo is the smartest democratic man in office to figure out he has to have women and minorities do this poo poo so it's woke girlbossing
I knew someone who relied on this strategy with great personal success while sinking the company he was supposed to be running

Lots of "misunderstandings" with subordinates that he frequently had to explain to his wife

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lib and let die posted:

look, every thread can't be a mod sanctioned rape apologia and delusional insane echochamber

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

sexpig by night posted:

cuomo saw that libs are STILL mad about Frankin and knew quitting would be the chump move, can't blame a man for seeing a pattern

hes right

Crazypoops posted:

Lol if you resign because you're a sex pest post Trump

yup

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lib and let die posted:

Fire up the Succ thread assembler, might as well get another one ready

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

wait a minute

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe
i have to be honest. i like interacting with liberals and seeing the heights of the contradictions they can work themselves into. im sick - i like to see liberals contort themselves bizarrely to justify the unjustifiable

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
hold up. if u divide 1.9 trillion by the population of the united states thats 5789.15295551

ur telling me the feds could give my rear end $5789.15295551 ???????????????????????

and instead im getting 1.4k? da fuk????

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

quote:

Counterpoint, Glenn: the hunter Biden story wasn't real

I love that the D&D official stance is that the Hunter emails literally never existed, a claim Biden never even made.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

U-DO Burger posted:

what i get from this is that, according to their formula, a min wage increase has so neglible an effect on child poverty that it barely changes their numbers when they take it out. curious, that

from what I recall from glancing in uspol last night was that the December versions of the report had the min. wage impacts calculated and without it the poverty reduction drops 20%

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Smythe posted:

hold up. if u divide 1.9 trillion by the population of the united states thats 5789.15295551

ur telling me the feds could give my rear end $5789.15295551 ???????????????????????

and instead im getting 1.4k? da fuk????

There's a coin shortage though so they rounded it down to 1400. Nice clean number

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

sexpig by night posted:

I love that the D&D official stance is that the Hunter emails literally never existed, a claim Biden never even made.

don't post dnd quotes, linkbacks or not

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

i'm doing what i can for coin

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Crazypoops posted:

There's a coin shortage though so they rounded it down to 1400. Nice clean number

always thinking ahead. smart.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

are you trolling? the hunter biden story in the nypost wasn't "hunter biden did drugs and here are some pictures of him having had sex", it was that he used his position to improperly influence his father, and his father acted because of that influence. and the lynchpin to that story were extremely questionable emails "found" on a laptop with zero chain of custody, and when the owner of the repair shop repeatedly changed his story once the actual fbi got involved.

you are purposefully conflating hunter biden's "scandalous" photographs - which are real - with the rest of the story, which is complete bullshit and has zero evidence and has been repeatedly denied.

but im glad to know you uncritically believe steve bannon, because he's the source of the ny post article you're complaining about being covered up by the media.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe
the minimum wage increase might have added a slight permanent reduction of poverty. Now they're selling that it reduces child poverty by 50% (temporarily, so basically we have a planned increase of 100% of child poverty coming in 12-24 months)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Crusty Nutsack posted:

preventing brain damage is the real reason behind rule 10

hey can you post in fyad after they get bored with flavius

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Crazypoops posted:

Fire up the Succ thread assembler, might as well get another one ready

Nothing to see here.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

This is the thread for making fun of liberals.

No, not those liberals.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

im behind on my forums lore and thus dont know what's going on here. embarrassing

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

U-DO Burger posted:

im behind on my forums lore and thus dont know what's going on here. embarrassing

Flav is on a two week hiatus in six hour increments.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

hunter biden is a highly sought after expert on a wide range of matters in the energy industry and being hired by that ukrainian company had nothing to do with his relation to joe biden

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Flavor is being chainprobed.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

U-DO Burger posted:

flavius decided to pull a homeex of "watch me post in fyad while they're mad at me"

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

We should probably not talk about fyad unless we want to a second talking to in one day, this inter forums drama is untenable

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

fyad is cool and good

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Crusty Nutsack posted:

don't post dnd quotes, linkbacks or not

:razz:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lib and let die posted:

We should probably not talk about fyad unless we want to a second talking to in one day, this inter forums drama is untenable

If you talk about another subforum, it's highly illegal here on the something awful balkanized forums.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
the Dems tried taking sexual misconduct seriously and it lost them a senator, they tried blowing it off entirely and they won the presidency

not a hard decision from here on out

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Let cspam make a loving D&Dlulz thread you dumbass coward mods

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Lib and let die posted:

Yeah, I think Cuomo will only resign if it's incredibly obvious that he's going to be impeached (as in, his office called the sufficient number of legislators and they said "yes, we are going to impeach him") and I don't think we're close to that yet. He's not big on humility or taking responsibility.

Cummo having to resign after winning a pulitzer for htis book would be incredible

I hope they do impeach him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/COAbrah/status/1370446421841866752