Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
VG is gonna need to start changing his av weekly at this rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I have over a hundred others made for use. Maybe I should do fortnitely avs for a year just to get through a ton! :3:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

VideoGames posted:

I have over a hundred others made for use. Maybe I should do fortnitely avs for a year just to get through a ton! :3:

How many vbucks do those cost?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

The suit I main in Gundam Maxiboost, the Hambrabi, is in the new Gundam Xboost and appears to have been made an even bigger noobstomper shithead than it already is lmao

Can't wait to buy it on the PS6 four or five years from now

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
No vbucks as a mod if I use my privs but almost all of the Kirby avs I have had I paid for because at the time I wanted to support the site.

It is soulsin time :D

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

RBA Starblade posted:

The suit I main in Gundam Maxiboost, the Hambrabi, is in the new Gundam Xboost and appears to have been made an even bigger noobstomper shithead than it already is lmao

Can't wait to buy it on the PS6 four or five years from now

I want a new Gundam Breaker game. Making your own Gundam OC but also being able to make the actual named Gundams in GB3 was great. Also how the battles were framed as basically kids playing with their toys owned.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I just realized Disco Elysium isn't coming to the Switch until summer. I was looking forward to it this month.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

in addition to beating recursed, here's my three word reviews of anime first episodes i've slammed through this week

ex-arm: bless this mess (will keep watching, because it's so so so so bad)
tropical rogue precure: incongruent themes; boring
healin' good precure: much more interesting (will keep watching)
demon school iruma-kun: humor falls flat
bakarina: cute, good fluff (will keep watching)
heybot: more like badbot
granbelm: rayearth minus personality
honey & clover: yikes character design
how to keep a mummy: cavity inducing sweetness (will keep watching)
princess connect redive: generic; sparse jokes
double decker: cool AND silly (will keep watching)
kira kira precure a la mode: lowest stakes ever

also all the decent stuff from the last couple of seasons seems to be on funi rather than crunchy except for jujutsu kaisen

BUT crunchyroll did add lovely complex

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Mar 12, 2021

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Ive logged on

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Jay Rust posted:

Ive logged on

h*ck yea

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I havent played a Call of Duty game in a long time. What's the one to get right now?

Also I don't understand all the battle pass and season poo poo. Do I have to keep paying money to play on PC or can I just ignore that stuff

blue squares fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Mar 12, 2021

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Jay Rust posted:

Ive logged on

big mistake jay CRUST

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The 7th Guest posted:

in addition to beating recursed, here's my three word reviews of anime first episodes i've slammed through this week

ex-arm: bless this mess (will keep watching, because it's so so so so bad)
tropical rogue precure: incongruent themes; boring
healin' good precure: much more interesting (will keep watching)
demon school iruma-kun: humor falls flat
bakarina: cute, good fluff (will keep watching)
heybot: more like badbot
granbelm: rayearth minus personality
honey & clover: yikes character design
how to keep a mummy: cavity inducing sweetness (will keep watching)
princess connect redive: generic; sparse jokes
double decker: cool AND silly (will keep watching)
kira kira precure a la mode: lowest stakes ever

also all the decent stuff from the last couple of seasons seems to be on funi rather than crunchy except for jujutsu kaisen

BUT crunchyroll did add lovely complex

Jujutsu kaisen is soo good i hadda get on cranchy roll

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

blue squares posted:

I havent played a Call of Duty game in a long time. What's the one to get right now?

Also I don't understand all the battle pass and season poo poo. Do I have to keep paying money to play on PC or can I just ignore that stuff

Warzone is free to play and is I think the most populated one. Black Ops Cold War is good fun as well if you want the traditional Team DM Nuketown etc. experience. Battle passes give additional weapons and characters as you progress but you can just ignore that stuff unless you have OCD.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Cool thanks I'll get Cold War. Hopefully the lack of crazy modern tech doesn't make it less fun

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

VideoGames posted:

An animated gif cycling through 100 avatars at lightspeed.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Weedle posted:

dj hero had some absolute bops

really dj hero had an amazing and unique soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7zsfMC5vdA

edit: after re-listening to the awesome jams everyone else posted I still like the above the most. Truly something special.

Atoramos fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Mar 12, 2021

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Lurdiak posted:

An animated gif cycling through 100 avatars at lightspeed.

That was last month, except it was hats

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Welp, my laptop battery has finally given up the ghost. Had this laptop for just over 4 years and the battery has been lovely for most of that. Pour one out for it.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Draga posted:

Welp, my laptop battery has finally given up the ghost. Had this laptop for just over 4 years and the battery has been lovely for most of that. Pour one out for it.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
hes going to ruin the laptop with his celebration, how careless!

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
I just got to a bit in AI: The Somnium files where I accidentally ended the game because I flirted with the big titty receptionist too much and my character decided to stop everything, quit the police force and live a peaceful life by the seaside with her.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I hope discovering the true ending doesn't diminish the other endings for you

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Draga posted:

I am getting ready for this. My laptop is 6 years old and the battery has a get service message, but this laptop is still kicking. I would rather not have to replace it because it has a Intel i5, 16gb RAM, and SSD, so its perfect for everything besides gaming (its a Mac).

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

I realize it does not SEEM like AI Somnium could just keep better after that. And yet!

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

I just got to a bit in AI: The Somnium files where I accidentally ended the game because I flirted with the big titty receptionist too much and my character decided to stop everything, quit the police force and live a peaceful life by the seaside with her.

Ah, the one true ending.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Magical Melody: I got Eve knocked up :heysexy:

My new project is getting all the villagers to be around at the same time but oh my god there's so many of them and they all need constant attention to keep them around and I only have so much I can give :gonk:

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Hwurmp posted:

I hope discovering the true ending doesn't diminish the other endings for you

It's definitely one of my favorites.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Khanstant posted:

hes going to ruin the laptop with his celebration, how careless!

To be fair, Stone Cold is probably showing more respect to that laptop then I have to mine.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

xedo posted:

I realize it does not SEEM like AI Somnium could just keep better after that. And yet!

hosed up if true

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

I'm thinking about a wrestler where their gimmick is that they're an evil manager of IT for the wrestling federation

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Monkey Fracas posted:

I'm thinking about a wrestler where their gimmick is that they're an evil manager of IT for the wrestling federation

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Rarity posted:

Magical Melody: I got Eve knocked up :heysexy:

My new project is getting all the villagers to be around at the same time but oh my god there's so many of them and they all need constant attention to keep them around and I only have so much I can give :gonk:

saving the goddess, befriending everyone, showing up that clown jamie

choose two

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Looper posted:

saving the goddess, befriending everyone, showing up that clown jamie

choose two

I thought all those things happen together!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
My prayers have been answered, they're making a Legally Blonde video game :worship:

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Please desist. The less I remember about the anonymous Raw GM, the better.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Elle Woods: Ace Attorney

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

I just did the sub-story wherein Kiryu does voice acting in Kiwami 2, then I fought some Tigers in Osaka castle.

My point is : Kiwami 2 good as heck

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

VideoGames posted:

No vbucks as a mod if I use my privs but almost all of the Kirby avs I have had I paid for because at the time I wanted to support the site.

It is soulsin time :D

I've been enjoying your darksouls streams so far, and I made some fan art in your honor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

raditts posted:

I've been enjoying your darksouls streams so far, and I made some fan art in your honor

Glorious