Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm actually thinking Teachout and MAYBE Nixon would pull the trigger on him but if it's Generic NY Democrat #305287 yeah they won't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

Zephyr Teachout just blatantly loving hates Cuomo's guts and is going off on him

https://twitter.com/ZephyrTeachout/status/1370721620885708800

Zephyr primary Cuomo or Cuomo's LG do it do it

Bernie throwing Teachout under the bus for writing an entirely correct article about Biden being a corrupt motherfucker was a huge red flag during his campaign

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Ytlaya posted:

lmao isn't this dumbass supposed to be some sort of "progressive"

she took over for Michael Brooks after he died

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

gradenko_2000 posted:

this is probably the closest AOC is going to get to influencing administration policy

I assume this is the actual reason that the US has purchased more vaccines than they have people, to use them to bully some global south nations in to accepting lovely trade deals in exchange for jabs.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

THS posted:

cant wait to spend all my biden bucks on getting cranked off

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1370533611066261505

"...sometimes"

"...if people yell at us on twitter enough"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

My favorite is when people say that as an excuse to not hold their politicians accountable btw (yes, I have seen people do that for Cuomo)

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

this is probably the closest AOC is going to get to influencing administration policy

Can't let a fifth country in because "the Quint" sounds too dumb

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

Can't let a fifth country in because "the Quint" sounds too dumb

let in two more countries, now we're the Sex :pervert:

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
look, if the president calls on a governor in his own party to resign for being a sex pest that’s no different than drumpf approving of a right wing mob plotting to kidnap the Democratic governor of Michigan. it’s the same.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

Bernie throwing Teachout under the bus for writing an entirely correct article about Biden being a corrupt motherfucker was a huge red flag during his campaign

It's one of the reasons I think Sanders had no intention of winning and was more concerned with making sure whoever came out on top didn't have any dirt on them directly linked to his campaign mentioning it.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Pobrecito posted:

look, if the president calls on a governor in his own party to resign for being a sex pest that’s no different than drumpf approving of a right wing mob plotting to kidnap the Democratic governor of Michigan. it’s the same.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Pobrecito posted:

well, obviously

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1370533611066261505

"...sometimes"

"...if people yell at us on twitter enough"

https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1264301463733485568

https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1263876982993018880

https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1306655833242169349

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

the best tweets $65k can buy, everyone

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

she went from medicare 4 all to FREE COBRA PREMIUMS

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Just lmbo if you think trump wastes a single wrinkle of his smoothened brain on hillary. The day he won, he told people yeah yeah lock her up that plays for the campaign but now it's over. He never really brought her up again in any meaningful way. The dude is such a petty gently caress he would have been tweeting about her constantly if she actually meant anything to him.

They are likely back to being besties to reminisce about all those good times on the lolita express.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

gradenko_2000 posted:

I defended her for so long lol. never again.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

a Loving Dog posted:

I defended her for so long lol. never again.

Lmao she turned into Young Pelosi quicker than I expected

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

yeah, aoc is an opp

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

easter egg on student loans

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
The idea that someone was on COBRA for the past year after being covid fired is insane. COBRA is the most disgusting capitalist product ever made. Hey we fired you, but we grant you the privilege of still having access to the health care plan we negotiated with some insurance company. Except you don't get to benefit from the company payment into the plan, so you get to pay the arbitrary full cost of the plan. Enjoy your $1000/month plan!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Some Guy TT posted:

easter egg on student loans
this is the one that gets me

idk why people are mad about all the other ones though

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

Bernie's 2020 campaign was actually worse than his haphazard 2016 run especially how he gave Sleepy Joe the hands off treatment / didn't finish off Sleepy Joe in the early primary states.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshgerstein/status/1370258761856737280

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

Just lmbo if you think trump wastes a single wrinkle of his smoothened brain on hillary. The day he won, he told people yeah yeah lock her up that plays for the campaign but now it's over. He never really brought her up again in any meaningful way. The dude is such a petty gently caress he would have been tweeting about her constantly if she actually meant anything to him.

They are likely back to being besties to reminisce about all those good times on the lolita express.

One of the funniest bits from 2016 was how Crooked Hillary didn't even give a concession speech after her campaign choked while all the Crooked Hillary supporters sobbed for hours at the campaign HQ.

Sad!

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqSeo7SGea8

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

How does the subsidy change my costs?

The government will cover 100% of your COBRA premiums. You could still be on the hook for any co-pays and deductibles.

lol. lmao.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

etalian posted:

Bernie's 2020 campaign was actually worse than his haphazard 2016 run especially how he gave Sleepy Joe the hands off treatment / didn't finish off Sleepy Joe in the early primary states.

it was such a mis-managed disaster that you almost wonder if it was intentional sabotage from some people involved

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe
FREE COBRA PREMIUMS TILL SEPT!!!

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

lol @ the likelihood sanders blames himself for basically calling hillary corrupt and he vowed not to do it again

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe
I think it’s possible that joe biden isn’t chiming in on Andrew Cuomo because there’s hours of footage of him huffing hair from visibly uncomfortable teenagers

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

the 2016 lover posted:

FREE COBRA PREMIUMS TILL SEPT!!!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
whoo six months of FREE COBRA?! Thank u AOC the dream has cum tru!!!!

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

my moneys still on biden keeps confusing andrew cuomo with mario cuomo and they havent figured out a way to prevent him from making that mistake yet

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

etalian posted:

One of the funniest bits from 2016 was how Crooked Hillary didn't even give a concession speech after her campaign choked while all the Crooked Hillary supporters sobbed for hours at the campaign HQ.

Sad!

Sending Podesta out really was the ultimate disrespect

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

goddamn aoc actually typed out cobra like she works in HR what a loving country

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

to qualify for cobra you have to not qualify for medicare/another employer plan and your employer has to be bigger than ~2 dozen employees and you can't quit lol and youre hosed come september if you cant find a job with health insurance benefits as the economic crisis deepens

also you dont qualify for cobra if "your employer fires you for gross misconduct"

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
For real though it's cool Joe's making an alliance with three rapidly right wing shifting countries to counter China, I'm sure a tag team with Modi's ethno-nationalism, Abe's classic right wing economic corruption and war crime denial, and Australia's immigrant death camps, will really be known as the good guys.