Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

who wouldn't want to watch a giant blubbering vagina like Don Lemon literally sob about how bad orange man is in 2021?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

pelosi is the problem. her mind control powers wax even as we post. people who call her "mama bear" and follow her directives are mere pawns to her immense mental potency

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

The irony is that Trump was the harm reduction candidate. We've already built more prisons and bombed more Syrians than Trump would have. The more incompetent the better.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

actually, biden has prevented untold amounts of psychic harm by making sure that the global poor getting shoveled into the imperial blood machine are gagged beforehand, so they don't scream loud enough to disturb my brunch

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

🤗

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

comedyblissoption posted:

when people (e.g. cornel west, sawant's trotskyist org, brie, kulinski, justin jackson, the dread jimmy) asked aoc to do something for medicare for all she shouted at them that they werent going through the right channels and right organizations and said a vote for medicare for all hurts medicare for all so lmao

What are you talking about? If we had tried to do FTV like the Dore-heads want, we wouldn’t have gotten $15/hr minimum wage passed!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

comedyblissoption posted:

when people (e.g. cornel west, sawant's trotskyist org, brie, kulinski, justin jackson, the dread jimmy) asked aoc to do something for medicare for all she shouted at them that they werent going through the right channels and right organizations and said a vote for medicare for all hurts medicare for all so lmao

I love that the force the vote movement literally had people like west and leninists and all working with loving trots but all we talked about was the bad youtube man saying it was good

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1371123909295214592?s=20

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
oh and earlier in the thread when I said that liberals now regret signal boosting the border camps to hurt orange man...

I meant that the consequences they are facing, and regret, is that their brunch is occasionally disturbed with annoying questions or mentions about the children they are caging. That is the consequence for the modern liberal.

people seemed to think that I was dumb enough to expect any actual real world consequences for the rapists that are committing what liberals called genocide only a few months ago or the disgusting horrible people on these forums that enable these crimes with their rape apologia and transparent lies to justify the evils they need to believe in.

Mildly annoyed posters calling for a moderator to punish anyone talking about the subject in a way they don't like and a press secretary mildly annoyed at having to lie about the caged children. Occasionally a moderate democrat will be out at a steak dinner and their daughter's boyfriend might mention something about all of those border cages and make things uncomfortable for a minute or two, which is an infuriating and inexcusable consequence for the lib.

These are literally the best consequences we can expect in 2021. They would prefer the 2014 days when Obama's concentration camps had children sleeping on concrete in dog cages and nobody said a loving word. Nobody accused them of voting for it. Nobody suggested that they support it. They didn't have to hear about it period.

World War Mammories posted:

actually, biden has prevented untold amounts of psychic harm by making sure that the global poor getting shoveled into the imperial blood machine are gagged beforehand, so they don't scream loud enough to disturb my brunch

Yeah, this

Rectal Death Adept has issued a correction as of 16:47 on Mar 14, 2021

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit
I’d like to thank the Dems for proving that accelerationism is the only way to accomplish any kind of change in the 21st century

Ghost of RBG
Sep 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Oh so leftists are now all about NOT listening to women? ???!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1370472369102422028?s=20https://twitter.com/ObamaFoundation/status/1370034825999056901?s=20

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

Ghost of RBG posted:

Oh so leftists are now all about NOT listening to women? ???!

corona only spreads when it would be convenient to democrat narratives

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status/1371135689815900162?s=20

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War

quote:

I just have this feeling that if I had been one of the u.s. troops that this guy's attacks that killed you people would be celebrating it.

theCalamity has issued a correction as of 17:34 on Mar 14, 2021

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

theCalamity posted:

I just have this feeling that if I had been one of the u.s. troops that this guy's attacks that killed you people would be celebrating it.

it's true

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Seems like if it is popular and it got no republican votes you should point that out instead of calling it bipartisan but I guess I'm not a democratic party leader.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Rude.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
the most moral action in terms of harm reduction and saving lives anyone could ever possibly do is killing a troop, the higher rank the better

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
the ice cold grifter and the probably well-meaning but incredibly stupid wings of the party were able to come together and pass tepid legislation

bipartisan effort.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1371133445255086081

"Would be a shame if something happened to your vaccine shipment."

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Malleum posted:

the most moral action in terms of harm reduction and saving lives anyone could ever possibly do is killing a troop, the higher rank the better

go high enough up the chain and you'll even unlock a nuke strike

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Thoguh posted:

Seems like if it is popular and it got no republican votes you should point that out instead of calling it bipartisan but I guess I'm not a democratic party leader.

it got the approval of the most powerful party in Congress today; the Joe Manchin Party

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Salean posted:

go high enough up the chain and you'll even unlock a nuke strike

if i kill enough butterbars i unlock the chopper support and those streaks stack, baby

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Stringent posted:

iirc bernie is the first candidate in history to win the first three primaries and not get the nomination
this is the real reason the party is going to get rid of caucuses, the only electoral system in the US that publicly hand counts ballots, lol

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

sombrero
Oct 1, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

there's literally nothing that pisses me off more than congresspeople telling us to 'organize' for an agenda.

WHAT THE gently caress GOOD ARE YOU?!

don’t boo, organize

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

thread title reminding me of bloomberg's incredibly cringey 'carnival barking clown' insult, that takes me back

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1371133445255086081

"Would be a shame if something happened to your vaccine shipment."

Love this mafia bullshit from this psycho party. Love even more that if you call it a psycho party someone always just has to ask "than what's that makes Republicans"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Yes

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol I'm a suburban, educated upper middle class voter, just the person that the dems have stupidly decided is their base now.

I got 2 stimmies from Trump and keep getting told to gently caress off by Biden (no stimmy, no student loan cancellation)

what possible reason would someone like me want to vote for Biden other than just like social stigma (I could lie about who I voted for also lol)

I get the feeling that Democrats don't actually like winning

:thunk: Have you thought about having quintuplets, so as to take in $5000$15,000/year in tax credits?

Willa Rogers has issued a correction as of 19:27 on Mar 14, 2021

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Thoguh posted:

controlled opposition has no reason to take a win.

spacemang_spliff posted:

I get the feeling that Democrats don't actually like winning

bingo

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe

theCalamity posted:

I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of leftists were cheering as troops died

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

with obama i could appreciate the sleek production. the veneer of urban metropolitan sophistication over the grim neoliberal project as populist rage is fed into the grinder.

then i look at biden and pelosi and kamala and schumer and im like limao

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I think it's cool that the only way we could get UBI is if it's tied to having kids, like multiple insane nationalist governments have done, that won't be weird at all.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1371153940792889348?s=19

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Bluuuuuue Maaaaagaaaaa

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

wonder if this is gonna catch onhttps://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/1371160514760339456

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

anyway, electoralism is dead. weather underground understood what to do 50 years ago