Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Marx Headroom posted:

starting to think the dem party raison detre is not progress, but respect for and preservation of state institutions. even if those institutions are bad.

Nah they just care about giving themselves and their friends jobs and absolutely nothing else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Spoiler alert!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

There should be a source your succ thread to make from of D&D libs imo.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
most progressive candidate in history: nothing will fundamentally change

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Goa Tse-tung posted:

Pick mistook one poster for another and drama ensued, check QCS.

when my_posting_enemies.xlsx becomes SELECT * FROM postingEnemies pE

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I forgot that our mods were all selected from the pool of people who like posting trumdp 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the trump thread.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lib and let die posted:

when my_posting_enemies.xlsx becomes SELECT * FROM postingEnemies pE

I hate that I understood this joke

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

There should be a source your succ thread to make from of D&D libs imo.

they have a tankie thread, why not

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Excelzior posted:

I hate that I understood this joke

fully automated luxury space communism WILL need us computer touchers, friend. there is a place for is.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

yea it feels like for all our relitigating 2020 it's important to remember that because of Joe's puddin brain Harris is basically president and she got literally no votes so maybe primaries are a fuckin scam anyway

it owns lol.

Either Joe croaks in office and Harris assumes the presidency and is the de facto '24 nominee or Joe does a second term and the party does a performative primary around Harris in '28

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gradenko_2000 posted:

they have a tankie thread, why not

It owns that the PYF tankies thread is full of the most deranged reactionaries.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Any wagers on when Cuomo resigns? I bet before Friday.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Never. He's just going to post through it.

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

gradenko_2000 posted:

when the succ zone and the Epstein thread collide

I had forgotten why McViegh was pulled over (lol no licenses plate and carrying concealed weapon, smart dude) and found this gem:

quote:

In May 2001, the Justice Department announced that the FBI had mistakenly failed to provide over 3,000 documents to McVeigh's defense counsel.[180] The Justice Department also announced that the execution would be postponed for one month for the defense to review the documents. On June 6, federal judge Richard Paul Matsch ruled the documents would not prove McVeigh innocent and ordered the execution to proceed

not suggesting mcviegh was innocent, just lol a judge reading some docs and going eh wouldn't make a difference. Why even have trials if this is the standard.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lib and let die posted:

Never. He's just going to post through it.

this. Trump showed him the way.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

A Bakers Cousin posted:

never, he's gonna force them to either do nothing and get crucified for that or to actually impeach him and let Blue Q tear them apart

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Cuomo would be an idiot to resign; there's no way the New York voters care about this to force him out and the Democrats are clearly still bitter over Franken.

Eggplant Squire has issued a correction as of 15:08 on Mar 15, 2021

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Catching up on QCS drama is so weird to me because of all the posts devoted to extremely bitter slapfights between posters I've never heard of, who obviously hate each other because of earlier arguments I have never seen

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
my theory is the establishment determined Coomo will only resign if Biden condems him, so they shield Biden from that question

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
Biden and his team obviously believe if he weighs in it will just reopen questions about Tara Reid.

Plus Biden doesn't know which Cuomo brother is the CNN anchor and which is the governor. biden just keeps replying, "But they are both on tv" to attempts by his aides to explain it to him.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

hasn't 2016 lover doxxed himself like 500 times here? why are all these QCS nutters accusing him of being every permabanned poster at once

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

hasn't 2016 lover doxxed himself like 500 times here? why are all these QCS nutters accusing him of being every permabanned poster at once

because they keep very detailed files on all of their posting enemies

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

I’m so deeply tempted to wade into that thread and try to find out why expressing dislike to someone via pm is equivalent to sexual assault. loving insane

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Nichael posted:

is there some kind of therapy or medication that can help D&D people

Oh Snapple! posted:

I don't think there's an empathy pill yet, no.

Funny. I just read an published paper from some doctor saying we have the pills so why aren't we pumping local water supplies full of mind altering drugs so the communities are more complacent and willing to be vaccinated.

Edit: here you go
https://twitter.com/PYeerk/status/1370778590900543489?s=19

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 15:25 on Mar 15, 2021

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Yinlock posted:

honestly this would probably earn more votes than giving them big hugs live on stage

it’s how trump won the primaries but ~~~decorum~~~

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

World War Mammories posted:

I’m so deeply tempted to wade into that thread and try to find out why expressing dislike to someone via pm is equivalent to sexual assault. loving insane

It turns out, people who claim Tara Reade was using sexual harassment as a cudgel against her political enemies were projecting the whole time.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

loquacius posted:

Catching up on QCS drama is so weird to me because of all the posts devoted to extremely bitter slapfights between posters I've never heard of, who obviously hate each other because of earlier arguments I have never seen

that thread was turned so quickly into "if you have send a PM to someone to make fun of them, you are exactly the same as a rapist". everyone who posts in QCS more than twice in a month should be permabanned for their own mental health.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I feel bad I don't think I even have any posting enemies :(

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

how do these people find the time to manage these feuds

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
that QCS thread makes my brain bleed but jesus christ lol at 'actually Pick said she was conveniently mistaking him for someone else' getting so casually dropped and people still freaking out about anyone questioning Noted Crazy Person Pick's honor.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lmao just read the QCS thread

Goddamn D&D is some broke brained poo poo

My previous assessment of USPOL remains unchanged but sending someone a rude PM is not in the same universe as sexual harassment lmao god drat what does SA do to people's brains

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the best part is absolutely no one questionning why someone is allowed to evade probation on an openly-admitted alt account

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
speaking as someone who survived childhood sexual abuse comparing mean PMs to rape or sexual assault is actually pretty goddamn infuriating

I can only speak for myself here though

spacemang_spliff has issued a correction as of 15:34 on Mar 15, 2021

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cpt_Obvious posted:

It turns out, people who claim Tara Reade was using sexual harassment as a cudgel against her political enemies were projecting the whole time.

remember when Pick, while arguing that you shouldn't be allowed to talk about Reade because what if someone says the dems who propped her rapist up are actually bad people, said it was actually all a RT (the only propaganda news site in the world, naturally) hit job and we just all kinda pretended she didn't say that insane poo poo

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Excelzior posted:

the best part is absolutely no one questionning why someone is allowed to evade probation on an openly-admitted alt account

i don't have the desire to go digging through pick's posting history but she's claimed to be personal friends with jeffrey o'yospos so take that for what you will

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Excelzior posted:

being friends with New Lowtax owns apparently

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

AnimeIsTrash posted:

There should be a source your succ thread to make fun of D&D libs imo.

they get extremely mad when we do this and mods get flooded with reports apparently

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
what do you thin Jeffery's weird thing will be? I mean funny weird thing like Lowtax being addicted to fancy cookies and spending tons of money on them, not horrifying like Lowtax being a wifebeater.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

they get extremely mad when we do this and mods get flooded with reports apparently

i'm just wondering if this means that it's modmin-sanctioned behavior to get a thread you don't participate in, in a subforum you don't participate in, closed by making such a tumultous spray of paperwork that you force the moderators to shut the thread down because it's impossible to keep up with the sheer number of bad faith reports rather than punish the bad faith reporters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

sexpig by night posted:

what do you thin Jeffery's weird thing will be? I mean funny weird thing like Lowtax being addicted to fancy cookies and spending tons of money on them, not horrifying like Lowtax being a wifebeater.

pet fashion