Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I've actually seen takes that if you suggest minorities face economic oppression you're doing a racism because "minorities are poor" is racist

it's some serious galaxy brain poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

loquacius posted:

also the primary thing preventing minorities from getting good healthcare is that it costs money they don't have but single-payer is racist somehow

yes but ensuring they can go to the doctor without crippling debt won't solve racism

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

spacemang_spliff posted:

yes but ensuring they can go to the doctor without crippling debt won't solve racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORWM0ukT-Xw

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
how about some nice succ in these trying times?

https://twitter.com/Clayburn/status/1371268469145079809

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

you can't post that and not post the punchline

https://twitter.com/niasalterego/status/1371493626895761408

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

:yikes: blown up to 4000x3000

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

loquacius posted:

I've actually seen takes that if you suggest minorities face economic oppression you're doing a racism because "minorities are poor" is racist

Those are the people who are not worth responding to. They are either intentionally trying to subvert any action that would disrupt the status quo, or they have been so wildly misled that it would take a true moment of clarity, an epiphany delivered directly from heaven, to shake them from that path.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ugh. can't believe she lost because of sexism instead of the fact that she's a huge piece of poo poo that everyone hates

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I looked at this Clayburn guys website and now I have brain damage

who are these checkmark freaks

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ToxicAcne posted:

There was also the moment where protestors were giving up Black bloc people to the police. Or when people started cheering on cops kneeling.

It's what made me realize that unorganized street protests are a dead end. I especially gate the attitude that not having demands is somehow better than having them. I hope that leftists have also realized that minority groups have class divisions too.

The majority of the Summer 2020 protests were doomed to accomplish nothing because non-violent protests, that do not meaningfully interrupt capital, act on the assumption that the sociopaths in power have empathy or shame. They do not. The left protest movements need to realize that those in power are completely devoid of normal human emotions, and do not care as long as their lives are not interrupted, and their jobs are secure.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

loquacius posted:

Maybe don't be class reductionist

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

ive never seen someone give such a passionate speech about how better things are not possible

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol but don't bring up the fact that most student loan debt is held by black women because a millionaire's kid might get free tuition.

To be fair, that's just how they sell it to people who are too caught up worrying about other poo poo

It's a quick emotional jab that gets people to check out on college tuition while they look out the window blinds for terrorists, thugs, gun-takers and all the other things the media and government makes them afraid of

Liberals enjoy the class divide because it gives them power over other people and they will gleefully maintain it by feeding the fears of people who want them to eat poo poo and die

Dems repeat the "who's gonna pay for it?"/debt hysteria poo poo for the same reason

Mirthless has issued a correction as of 18:50 on Mar 15, 2021

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

I looked at this Clayburn guys website and now I have brain damage

who are these checkmark freaks

Nichael posted:

the sociopaths in power . . . [who] are completely devoid of normal human emotions,

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

ive never seen someone give such a passionate speech about how better things are not possible

she truly was (and still is) a succ elemental

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

all these white nationalist groypers should learn how to just cloak their rhetoric in woke language because hot drat does this tweet just translate into "race mixing is bad"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/Clayburn/status/1371504247360077824?s=20

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nichael posted:

yinlock is mildly challenging their weird groupthink and they completely freak out because the liberal power structure is full of very fragile children

In their minds, the only reason someone would post something like "Joe Biden is right-wing" is as some sort of trolling to own their posting enemies.

They essentially believe that their own beliefs are so inherently obvious that there's no way someone could legitimately believe otherwise.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

People who make their profile pictures close ups of them looking to the side are monsters.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

what did bill burr do

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

He should really take her advice lmao

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Nichael posted:

People who make their profile pictures close ups of them looking to the side are monsters.

that's just him seeing his bad tweets

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I mean god DAYUM look at that pristine ratio lmao

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Nichael posted:

his eyes might just look like that irl

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Nichael posted:

what did bill burr do

miscegenation

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
Hot drat that's a ratio

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

spacemang_spliff posted:

i know you think you're being snarky and funny with this but garbage posts like this show how many "leftists" have never met a black person in their lives ever. tons of doctors are racist as gently caress and don't give proper care to non-white people for racist reasons. so yeah it's great that single payer will take away the money aspect of health care but if a racist doctor minimizes or ignores the pain of a black person and doesn't properly treat them then it's the same thing as not getting any acre at all

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
So any thoughts about the Democrats proposed tax increases?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Nichael posted:

what did bill burr do

He's a comedian with an edgy loudmouth persona so he probably said something racist. I'm basing this purely on the explosion of "Bill Burr can't be racist, he has a black wife!!" takes I've seen. Which, yeah, are dumb and wrong, but nowhere near the level of "being married to a black woman = owning a minority sex slave" racist just holy poo poo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Elephant Ambush posted:

so yeah it's great that single payer will take away the money aspect of health care but

lol

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Nichael posted:

he looks like he is basing his entire aesthetic and personality around Daniel Levy from Schitt's Creek

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

He's a comedian with an edgy loudmouth persona so he probably said something racist. I'm basing this purely on the explosion of "Bill Burr can't be racist, he has a black wife!!" takes I've seen. Which, yeah, are dumb and wrong, but nowhere near the level of "being married to a black woman = owning a minority sex slave" racist just holy poo poo

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/bill-burr-grammys-2021-natalia-lafourcade-b1817095.html

the grammies were yesterday

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Elephant Ambush posted:

i know you think you're being snarky and funny with this but garbage posts like this show how many "leftists" have never met a black person in their lives ever. tons of doctors are racist as gently caress and don't give proper care to non-white people for racist reasons. so yeah it's great that single payer will take away the money aspect of health care but if a racist doctor minimizes or ignores the pain of a black person and doesn't properly treat them then it's the same thing as not getting any acre at all

if you truly believe this is ingrained into the system then there is nothing that can be done and you're just concern trolling to fight against a healthcare system that doesn't destroy the lives of the poor

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

the grammys suck and they probably told Bill Burr to rile people up on purpose so they could get some outrage buzz

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

so you're saying don't do single payer because it doesn't solve racism? got it

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

loquacius posted:

he looks like he is basing his entire aesthetic and personality around Daniel Levy from Schitt's Creek

I haven't seen the show, but I gather that's the dark-haired, sassy, possibly gay man who's in a lot of reaction gifs? because they make me really not want to watch it

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

punk rebel ecks posted:

So any thoughts about the Democrats proposed tax increases?

This is the last time we will hear about them until 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

loquacius posted:

Catching up on QCS drama is so weird to me because of all the posts devoted to extremely bitter slapfights between posters I've never heard of, who obviously hate each other because of earlier arguments I have never seen

I'm amused at someone who I saw complaining about Majorian, who is probably the most inoffensive poster imaginable.