Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

Just lol if your idea of fast food isn't shovelling a luke warm pasty into your gob and drowning in the gravy

placing the gravy spout into my mouth and pulling a long swig off the boat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

gut morning byob

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

placing the gravy spout into my mouth and pulling a long swig off the boat

Please don't doxx me

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

They cruelty of existence is that I have to get out of bed for work and not just for cute animals.

cruft

I had a dream last night that included ShallNoiseUpon. I don't know a drat thing about this poster IRL, but they were in my dream, somehow. I don't remember anything else about the dream.

Also my arm hurts and I didn't want to play with the puppy this morning. She kept at it a few times until I yelped, then she left me alone. Good puppy.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

cruft posted:

I had a dream last night that included ShallNoiseUpon. I don't know a drat thing about this poster IRL, but they were in my dream, somehow. I don't remember anything else about the dream.

Also my arm hurts and I didn't want to play with the puppy this morning. She kept at it a few times until I yelped, then she left me alone. Good puppy.

:eyepop:

Hope you slept well in addition to dreaming about me!

VideoGames
Saucy :)

Also I am being good and not posting in the No Videogames thread, but I would like to say that I honestly did not bash up Lil Swamp Booger Baby's house or family. I promise this.

http://i.imgur.com/mTvnWBy.gif

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

VideoGames posted:

Also I am being good and not posting in the No Videogames thread, but I would like to say that I honestly did not bash up Lil Swamp Booger Baby's house or family. I promise this.

I hope LSBB is okay I love them

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

VideoGames posted:

If you didn't do it then why would you need to deny it :thunkher:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

VideoGames

Rarity posted:

If you didn't do it then why would you need to deny it :thunkher:

But why would someone say I did something I did not? The plot deepens!

petit choux

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

:eyepop:

Hope you slept well in addition to dreaming about me!

Well there's a familiar one, glad to see you

If the devil comes collectin he better have a six-gun in his hand

biosterous

i am trying a different coffee today/for the next few weeks until i finish the bag

it's good, in a different way from how the other coffee was good!

it has, uh, flavours i guess, probably

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

VideoGames posted:

But why would someone say I did something I did not? The plot deepens!

Because you did do it! :aaa:

VideoGames

Rarity posted:

Because you did do it! :aaa:

Please. Please. Rarity. Please. I would not demolish the domicile of a fellow goon. I do not wish to be Richard Kimble here and go on the run to prove my innocence, but if this is what it takes...

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

VideoGames posted:

Please. Please. Rarity. Please. I would not demolish the domicile of a fellow goon. I do not wish to be Richard Kimble here and go on the run to prove my innocence, but if this is what it takes...

Then how do you explain this!

VideoGames
Ahhhh. OK this makes more sense.

I was training to run a marathon and needed to increase my carbs. Yes, I could have chosen the easy way out and just inhaled the power of any number of marathon runners, but I chose to do the training myself.

Was I aware at the time the pantry belonged to Lil Swamp Booger Baby? Nope.

Now I am. Now I apologise. I hope I can repair our relations and your abode. I have absorbed a Home Depot store and can now perform complex building maintenance. :hai:

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
'mungo BYOB.
Had a moment this morning where I thought something was labeled "hypnoallergenic" instead of "hypoallergenic". I know there's a joke there, but my brain is too tired to connect the dots.

more falafel please

forums poster

DaChurl posted:

'mungo BYOB.
Had a moment this morning where I thought something was labeled "hypnoallergenic" instead of "hypoallergenic". I know there's a joke there, but my brain is too tired to connect the dots.

you are getting veeeeeeery sneezy

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Stoner Sloth

more falafel please posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Ass-penny

Wait did something happen to LSBB?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

take the moon

by sebmojo
video games killed his family

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

VideoGames

take the moon posted:

nooooooooo

take the moon

by sebmojo

DaChurl posted:

'mungo BYOB.

hyper-allergenic, for when ur allergies arent strong enough

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ass-penny

take the moon posted:

:dunkedon:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

there is crime scene tape up around this thread whats goin on

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

xcheopis

VideoGames posted:

It's actually " No Videogames' ". They can have one!

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

xcheopis

lol

Stoner Sloth

xcheopis posted:

It's actually " No Videogames' ". They can have one!

:mods: change thread title to No Videogameses

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I heard VG has been eating babies, which I personally do not have a problem with, I am just stating a thing I heard, online.

petit choux

That is how I've been all morning, don't know why.

petit choux

I feel like that is crying out for some animation

petit choux

And punctuation or something

alnilam

Gonna probate video games so that someone says "Free video games!!" so that i can say "I'll take one :haw:"

ty manifisto

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

alnilam posted:

Gonna probate video games so that someone says "Free video games!!" so that i can say "I'll take one :haw:"

:hmmyes:

xcheopis

alnilam posted:

I will dive on that grenade for you.

VideoGames

alnilam posted:

Alinam, please. I cannot take this :(

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Hello, been dealing with a family emergency so I have been remiss in the greetings

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

VideoGames posted:

Alinam, please. I cannot take this :(

This hurts me more than it hurts you, my child.

petit choux

aldantefax posted:

Hello, been dealing with a family emergency so I have been remiss in the greetings

Greetings!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Relentlessly bullying Video Games for causing so much violence against my posting pal and true sibling, LSBB.