Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
that flying lariat was pretty dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Griff, remembering that it wasn't that long ago that he was a lowly jobber, decides to let the enhancement talent hit some double team moves

(edit) pretty sick top rope lariat from Pillman

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
madi wrenkowski lookin' like she's about to break up with me in her match card photo

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
BOTH OF THEM GET ENTRANCES!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
New gear vert

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

They really treat Rosa's trainees well.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I don't know who's gonna win now! They both got entrances with themes!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

one type of guy that aew somehow doesnt have is the grappler/technician. Theres really no one on the roster that makes their thing being able to outwrestle you and know a bunch of holds. Matt Sydal kinda tries to do it but no one that is like a dean malenko, which is a shame they're my fav kind of guy

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

For god's sake let this woman win, she can only afford one pant leg

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Student fight!
Student fight!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I think both these women debuted in 2019

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

bean mom posted:

one type of guy that aew somehow doesnt have is the grappler/technician. Theres really no one on the roster that makes their thing being able to outwrestle you and know a bunch of holds. Matt Sydal kinda tries to do it but no one that is like a dean malenko, which is a shame they're my fav kind of guy

Angelico can do some of that

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

bean mom posted:

Angelico

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

MorningMoon posted:

so is the next botchamania just the commentary of this whole episode

one of these days maffew is going to decide that he doesn't need to put taz and excal cracking on commentary in every episode and that day will be a sad one

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

bean mom posted:

angelico does it but he doesn't get a lot of time for whatever reason, the hybrid 2 need to wrestle more

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

so when they say they're trained by Thunder Rosa, does that mean they're students from the Dogg Pound?

which would mean they're also students of Jazz and Rodney Mack??

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Lid posted:

I think both these women debuted in 2019

Same year as TJPW's bee.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

bean mom posted:

what are you talking about!? they have Chris Jericho, the man of 1,001 holds...

*unfurls paper*

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

bean mom posted:

angelico

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

yeah, good point about angelico, who is one of bean mom's top 3 guys in AEW

i wish he got a bigger singles push

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

bean mom posted:

same

i like to think they keep trying to book him for matches but instead of ever responding yes or no, he just wiggles

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Alaois posted:

so when they say they're trained by Thunder Rosa, does that mean they're students from the Dogg Pound?

which would mean they're also students of Jazz and Rodney Mack??

It looks like their training predates that school.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
vertveixen's gear is zebra-esque, but works

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Pylons posted:

They really treat Rosa's trainees well.

Supporting Rosa's work with Mission Pro and giving her people time on Dark whenever they want is a sound investment in keeping WWE's awful claws far away from Rosa

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

bean mom posted:

big same

I think TH2 is going to have a relatively high profile program with Matt Hardy, but Angelico missing Revolution deffo put a dent on that in the immediate future

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
NICE axe kick

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
whoa, Axe Kick Jones

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Maddi looked really soiid

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

smarxist posted:

whoa, Axe Kick Jones

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

MorningMoon posted:

big same

I think TH2 is going to have a relatively high profile program with Matt Hardy, but Angelico missing Revolution deffo put a dent on that in the immediate future

also feel like jack evans needs to take a break to heal up his brain and get his moves tighter again, hes gonna kill himself if he keeps getting hosed up in matches and botching dangerous moves

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Vert's cool but she always seems like she's moving at half speed :-\

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Nice axe kick but I worry I've listened to too many Bryan and Vinny retro reviews because every so often I just think "HIT THE GODDAMN ROPES HARDER"

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Anthony's Back!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I was impressed with Vertvixen but I can’t tell how much of that was me thinking her gear was neat

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

still cant believe carlie bravo has only had 5 pro matches

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
No matter how bad these ladies looked i just have to remind myself they're trained by Kobra Moon so its likely that after another year they will out if nowhere be the best in the world like Nigel McGuinness

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Nightmare Family coming out to Capone's Oh No

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

bean mom posted:

also feel like jack evans needs to take a break to heal up his brain and get his moves tighter again, hes gonna kill himself if he keeps getting hosed up in matches and botching dangerous moves

judging from Sammy Guevara's vlog from today, he busted open Preston Vance's lip something fierce in their match on this Dark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MorningMoon posted:

Nightmare Family coming out to Capone's Oh No

that's Aaron Solow's theme