Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Cpt_Obvious posted:

If the Republicans are smart, they won’t bog it down with filibusters and force the Democrats to kill it themselves further splintering the party. That’s where I’m hoping it goes, anyway.

The party leadership just won't let it come to the floor for a vote, wheeee~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Nix Panicus posted:

Its some sort of weird perspective thing with boom mounted microphones that go *under* the speaker instead of over. Nobody in our government is competent enough to make a 30 second cgi clip of a dancing baby, much less a photorealistic Sleepy Joe.

I'm still going to spread it all over social media as proof Biden is dead or whatever because my Putin check just hit my secret Swiss bank account.

no it's CG president

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Nix Panicus posted:

I guarantee there are D&D posters who think about fishmech and wistfully sigh, lamenting the loss of the smartest boy in America's incredible knowledge. Another great mind laid low by some trivial thing the leftists blew out of proportion.

That freak jerked off to 20 year old photos from the beginning of this stupid hellsite

I hope fishmech is dead

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
i just like the idea of biden having weird body language being called "clipping"

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

MysteriousStranger posted:

The solution of course is UBI and a century long infrastructure plan but LOLOLOL that ain't making it through the Senate or the courts.

You'd need a labor movement capable of exerting revolutionary pressure on the state and decades of struggle to make this seem like a worthwhile move to the ruling class. As long as the people at the top can keep squeezing the blood out, they'll do that infinitely before considering the consequences.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
Biden walks like he has dementia.

I know this because I watched my great grandmother check the mail dozens of times a day.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Bideo James posted:

That freak jerked off to 20 year old photos from the beginning of this stupid hellsite

I hope fishmech is dead

well i wouldn't say that but this place has objectively improved after the banning of fishmech regardless of anything else

imagine how awful the COVID threads would have been if they were here

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

The Oldest Man posted:

You'd need a labor movement capable of exerting revolutionary pressure on the state and decades of struggle to make this seem like a worthwhile move to the ruling class. As long as the people at the top can keep squeezing the blood out, they'll do that infinitely before considering the consequences.

This is what the other PMC is for. Blackwater for your gated climate controlled community!

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Bootleg Trunks posted:

I will proudly do anything to undermine, damage, and or assist in the destruction of america, the demon cracker nation

thank you for your service

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Shipon posted:

i just like the idea of biden having weird body language being called "clipping"

you can clearly see him raise his hands into the spellcasting position from morrowind. all white house clips are created in gamebryo

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Jazerus posted:

you can clearly see him raise his hands into the spellcasting position from morrowind. all white house clips are created in gamebryo

Joe Biden addresses the nation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Bideo James posted:

Biden walks like he has dementia.

I know this because I watched my great grandmother check the mail dozens of times a day.

gently caress I'm sorry

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/jessemckinley/status/1371491122653102081

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oh my God.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

lol irl

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

Its time to motherfucking heal . And I am here for it

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
"Did Biden hack reality to perform M.C. Escher physics?"

Snopes rating: Mixture.

Atrocious Joe posted:

Cuomo is going to have a press conference where he reads the statements of Tara Reade

Inshallah

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

sexual harassment is back on the menu

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

If he doesn't retire this summer after the current term is over and he's voted on all the current pending cases, then it is a sign we're hosed.

theres a decent chance biden actually tells breyer he doesnt have to retire because the senates too busy these days theyll have a bigger majority after the midterms and also its their moral obligation as old people not to listen to young people

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

really queer Christmas posted:

Then maybe you should use buttons on people touching the poop and being dumb about it rather than just lolling

for real loquacious one of the arguments the mods gave for gassing the last succ zone was i poo poo you not that the iks are scared of us so you arent doing us any favors when you hesitate about using the buttons

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

I don't know what the Republican goal is trying to cry humanitarian crisis on the border when they've spent the past 5 years jerking off their hogs at the idea of murdering browns that dare touch our American clay.

their plan is to argue that they will run the concentration camps more humanely which is basically the liberal argument except it will actually be true this time

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lol

lmao

this summer is gonna be hosed

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lmao "so anyways,"

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Tzen posted:

lol

lmao

this summer is gonna be hosed

Trump is gone. White people won't be showing up to BLM protests even if they reinstate Chauvin and give him a medal, they'll be at brunch.

And if it does get rowdy, Biden will dispatch the troops to crack heads and the media will give him a pass since he's lovable mournful Sleepy Joe, who heals America by promising to have lots of meetings about the bad things

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Wow it's like I have a crystal ball and could see the future where dems did nothing about yet another sex monster. Shocker!

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Joe "shoot them in the legs" biden

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

This makes them look worse than if they just ignored it. It's literally the same as Northam where everyone just sheepishly looks at the ground unable to admit they have no principles at all or that the Dem voters don't care.

Eggplant Squire has issued a correction as of 11:37 on Mar 17, 2021

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/DeadlineWH/status/1371969240635482113

im confused i thought we all agreed that putin tried to manipulate the election now

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MaxAbrahms/status/1372110218595864576?s=19

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Well, I got my 1,400. But I was definitely promised 2,000. You guys got any idea when the other 600 is coming?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmaoooooo

he's going to do it

he's going to survive being a serial sex pest

e:

lol

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1372154515936440321

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

gotta open them pores

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
democrats are upset that Bill Cosby is too old and in to bad of health to nominate for a high level positoin

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
low hanging fruit

https://twitter.com/BanishedBernie/status/1372150996697243651

China famine watch 2021

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

gotta open them pores

lol

Egg Moron