Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

it’s good that he acknowledged it, which is more than what most will do

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

what am i not seeing here

respect for human life

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

"Should you have voted for her then?"
"Well no of course not!"

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

melania was fake
biden is fake
friends are fake

only posting is real

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Honestly completely surprises me not because I'm one to police gender on the internet, but because Fishmech was always so loving eager to correct everyone about everything and I never once saw her correct somebody about her gender

Considering how a lot of goons are when it comes to gender, especially in the previous decade, I'm not terribly surprised she didn't point out she is a girl.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

that wasnt embedding properly so I just uploaded it to imgur for ya

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

oh grandpa, always clipping when he isn’t supposed to

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Lol I hope this thread doesn’t devolve into mic trutherism.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Raccooon posted:

too late

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Raccooon posted:

I hope it does, because it's funny to dunk on dems

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Help I want off this ride

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

The answer is probably some weird trick of the video software.

Democrats don't respect people enough to green screen Biden. They would just have him go out there and make no sense and act like everything was normal.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

if you look again at subset pixel B36, colloquially known among the Mic Truth community as "The Red One", you will see

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Justin Tyme posted:

Between "decompression centers", ny dems going "its time to move on", and biden announcing a press conference like a week ahead of time like its totally normal to hype up a press conference, today has been a deeply dark psychic assault

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lol

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i don't know where that video came from but it's not being BlueAnon to point out that it's obviously been edited for whatever reason. BlueAnon would be playing his mumbling dementia rants in reverse to discover hidden meanings.

Biden is probably in a tube getting pumped with pure infant blood and adrenochrome to prepare for his first press conference in 8 days so they just deepfaked some footage of something else.

Him being a rapist that is running concentration camps while millions of democrats run defense for him is a bigger issue.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

this would not be as big of a deal if these supposedly professional news organizations would stop posting realplayer-rear end quality videos in the year of our lord 2021

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

oh and if biden could walk like a normal person instead of the shambling corpse that he is

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Gonna go against the grain here and say the second angle pretty definitively disproves that its been altered, someone just stuck the boom out at a weird angle trying to record a biden fart

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

lol if you don't think both videos are 100% advanced hollywood cgi. the real biden is a withering husk in the white house basement being kept barely alive by machines as he awaits his opportunity to transfer his soul into the body of one of his grandchildren

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
What the gently caress. What in the hell. What the poo poo.

And why?

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
I'm eager for the all-at-once triple whammie of biden making GBS threads his pants, eyeball exploding and then blinking out of reality when the software glitches

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

that wasnt embedding properly so I just uploaded it to imgur for ya

wow,,, funny how light works to make grandpas white-rear end skin and hair the same white color as the sky;;; nature is, amazing

(it's a lovely camera and poofy boom mics held low)

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

I will pilot Biden Unit 02

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
That's a dirty-rear end boom mic. Are they always that loving filthy?

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Ruzihm posted:

wow,,, funny how light works to make grandpas white-rear end skin and hair the same white color as the sky;;; nature is, amazing

(it's a lovely camera and poofy boom mics held low)

that hair is just lovely compression but my brain cannot figure out how that mic is not the size of a trashcan

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

Tom Guycot posted:

Help I want off this ride

Majorian posted:

Biden: I'm not in here with you...you're in here with me!

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol how mad is Al Franken

he'd still be in office now if he'd just called the democrat's bluff. it's not like any democrat seriously cared about the allegations against him.
lol i was thinking of him throughout this, dude must be so mad

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

I will pilot Biden Unit 02

hairplugsuit

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
these broadcasters are not color grading their footage properly!! i bet they didn't even shoot that in 12-bit RAW, no wonder why biden's hairpiece is clipped. amateurs, smh

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Honestly completely surprises me not because I'm one to police gender on the internet, but because Fishmech was always so loving eager to correct everyone about everything and I never once saw her correct somebody about her gender

Fishmech wasn't open about being trans for a lot of the time she was present on D&D and in an older, (let's be real: only marginally) shittier age of moderation people would rip on her for her identity and get away with it, so this doesn't really surprise me

Fishmech was a terrible poster and wanted their replies to be about their terrible posting, not about how well they did or didn't pass

It's the same way a lot of our shittier posters get away with pointing out that I have bipolar or autism any time an argument I make gets sufficiently on their nerves, it's information I shouldn't be attacked over when there's plenty of stupid poo poo I'm saying and doing, but because most people are genuinely terrible absent social pressure not to be, exposing any area of weakness to others that can be exploited, will be exploited, often to a room full of cheers and high fives

Mirthless has issued a correction as of 17:23 on Mar 17, 2021

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I think that marijuana legalization will be one of the next issues that Democrats fail at and piss everyone off. Several states legalized weed in the last election, others are trying right now, and Mexico is about to free the weed. There seems to be momentum towards federal legalization and I'm seeing a lot of articles remembering that, oh yeah, Biden said he "decriminalize" weed in the primary.

I think at some point Biden will be pressed on the issue and will say he's not doing it. It goes without saying that the media will fall in line. Get ready to hear about how now is not the time for frivolous things like weed, and anyway you're probably a dirty druggie if you care about legalization.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

Tzen posted:

lol i was thinking of him throughout this, dude must be so mad

especially after Dems fought in court for about a year over the election results

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Raccooon posted:

why?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
CuomoCentric #JusticeForCuomo 💙🇺🇸

https://twitter.com/centriccuomo

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

its worse than the blue and black dress poo poo

Squizzle