Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Eifert Posting posted:

I work claims. I'm just trying to suss out whether a witness is credible.

It's probably going to come down to the point of impact photos, it should be pretty easy to tell who's right once we see those.

I had a weird claim like this and it turned out to be wide lines & the front and rear car loved to hug the left side of the lane and the middle car loved to hug the right side.

Scene investigation time :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Eifert Posting posted:

Weird question y'all. Do any of you drive a Toyota Tacoma? If you do if you were about a car length behind a medium SUV would you expect to be able to see past it and also be able to see a small sedan about a car length or two ahead of that SUV? Everyone's in the same lane.

I had a 14 2wd Tacoma I inherited from my dad after he passed. Sight lines were similar to a small SUV, windows were a little higher. In that scenario I wouldn't expect to see much more than rear view mirrors of the car in front of the car in front of me.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Spoeank posted:

going on a racist mysognist killing spree because, I'm like, not feeling very centered today?

:actually: the mass murderer says he isn't racist, a very trustworthy source

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Lmao

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1372253542535270401?s=19

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

lmao how valuable is a second round draft pick 6 years from now? Wouldn’t a crate of basketballs for the practice facility be worth more?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Guze posted:

he's gonna cite his anime collection to prove he is not racist

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Guze posted:

incredible back-to-back posts

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/nuerburgring/status/1372095748515434503?s=19

Most people probably won't know this woman but she was cool as poo poo :rip:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

lmao how valuable is a second round draft pick 6 years from now? Wouldn’t a crate of basketballs for the practice facility be worth more?

The insult is calculated and deserved

Maybe calling someone a k*** on a public stream was not a great idea in a city with a major Jewish population

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

seiferguy posted:

Sabine was a goddamn icon and the world is now a worse place. I've already seen some RIP Sabine signs at the track today.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

shirts and skins posted:

The insult is calculated and deserved

Maybe calling someone a k*** on a public stream was not a great idea in a city with a major Jewish population

Oh that's him.

Oh wow.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

seiferguy posted:

she was on top gear a while back. crazy

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

gently caress, that sucks. poo poo like this always makes me nervous when biking because drivers in general are really bad at paying attention. Hope he can make even a partial recovery.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Not gonna lie you have to be nuts to ride a motorcycle in everyday traffic.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Attn Timby, or anyone else with a PS4 and not a lot of disposable income.

repiv posted:

Sony are giving away a ton of games in the coming weeks, no PS+ required

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1372243741877149696

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Bird in a Blender posted:

gently caress, that sucks. poo poo like this always makes me nervous when biking because drivers in general are really bad at paying attention. Hope he can make even a partial recovery.

Yeah plus there's the fear of getting doored on the off chance there's a bike lane that isn't completely filled with uber and grubhub drivers!

Most of the time anymore if I'm going the speed of traffic I'll just take as much space in the lane as possible, especially when making left turns.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

seiferguy posted:

Such a really neat lady whenever she was on top gear. Her destroying people in a 4 cylinder fiesta while they were driving porsches will never cease to entertain me

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Utah come get your Goon

https://twitter.com/AlexisMBPineiro/status/1372252768249913345?s=19

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

If he was black, he'd be dead already

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Yeah plus there's the fear of getting doored on the off chance there's a bike lane that isn't completely filled with uber and grubhub drivers!

Most of the time anymore if I'm going the speed of traffic I'll just take as much space in the lane as possible, especially when making left turns.

I mean I suppose the moral of the story is this, and that drivers will miss any damned thing and that we have way too many of them. Because I still can't get over not noticing Shawn loving Bradley riding a bicycle. Aside from like doing semaphore or something I can't imagine anything that would be more noticeable.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

If he was black, he'd be dead already

I remember in Seattle there was a Native American that made his living carving wood and selling it on a street stall, he was deaf and couldn't hear police yelling to drop his knife. Shot like 20 times.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Skwirl posted:

Attn Timby, or anyone else with a PS4 and not a lot of disposable income.

If you haven't played subnautica get on that poo poo. It's legit the best original IP I've played in a video game in 10 years.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'm sick and can't sleep. I've been up since 3am. Thanks for the gideon the 9th rec itt. I'm about 40% in and its making me forget about how horrendous I feel.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm calling for a total and complete shutdown on white men until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy

Eifert Posting posted:

If you haven't played subnautica get on that poo poo. It's legit the best original IP I've played in a video game in 10 years.

My son absolutely loves enter the gungeon so I would say check that one out as well.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Picked up my friend from the behavioral health center today. She's doing great.

Wasn't carrying the LSD, she had just taken it, so no possession charges either. Everything's coming up Millhouse.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

Wasn't carrying the LSD, she had just taken it, so no possession charges either. Everything's coming up Millhouse.

I'm glad things are trending positive I was worried a few of those days

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Kalli posted:

Simple possession is not currently a crime in Washington state.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Skwirl posted:

Simple possession is not currently a crime in Washington state.

Did some state SC ruling come down that ruled that recently?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

SundayMoney posted:

My son absolutely loves enter the gungeon so I would say check that one out as well.

Enter the Gungeon is a very solid shoot em up rogue like that I find endlessly infuriating, mostly because I’m really quite bad at it, but other people should definitely play it!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Btw, friendly reminder that LSD is a mood enhancer, and should be done in chill, enjoyable circumstances and not taken when suicidally depressed in an attempt to psych yourself up to do it. Disney movies, happy music, drum circles, all good times on LSD. Inhaling tons of nitrous oxide while your brain screams at you that you're garbage and nothing is worth living for, not so much.

Anyway, catching up on the news of the day and

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1372265496599535622

Kalli fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Mar 17, 2021

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

Valuable, potentially horrifying lesson to be learned here.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

Valuable, potentially horrifying lesson to be learned here.

Yeah, apparently you can't be charged for possession for having drugs in your system?

Maybe a massachusetts law? Not sure!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

Did some state SC ruling come down that ruled that recently?

Ayup. Some chick borrowed a friends pants that had some meth in the pocket without her knowing (or at least that's what she claims), she got it appealed and the state supreme court declared our possession laws unconstitutional because there's no prior knowledge or intent involved.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Turns out getting lit before camp is setup is a terrible idea, but it works out in the end.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Kalli posted:

Yeah, apparently you can't be charged for possession for having drugs in your system?

Maybe a massachusetts law? Not sure!

In most states being high is not illegal as long as you aren't driving, if you're out and about it might fall under "public intoxication" laws. I think it falls under that "intent" thing that got Washington's possession laws thrown out, for all they know you got dosed. Can you imagine the poo poo storm if they tried to charge a white girl for being high right after she got roofied?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hot Diggity! posted:

I have a claim where this exact thing happened. I don't remember the full extent of the injuries, but the biker got seriously injured because the guy opened his door into the bike lane.

Grittybeard posted:

I mean I suppose the moral of the story is this, and that drivers will miss any damned thing and that we have way too many of them. Because I still can't get over not noticing Shawn loving Bradley riding a bicycle. Aside from like doing semaphore or something I can't imagine anything that would be more noticeable.

My guess is they were on their phone then heard a thump.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

iwentdoodie posted:

Turns out getting lit before camp is setup is a terrible idea, but it works out in the end.

Where’d you get that gator gently caress around and find out flag? I want it badly.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

What's with all the flags?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

seiferguy posted:

gently caress cancer