Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

The earmark change is a big deal but it's ultimately up to pelosi to reimplement them, since she's the speaker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

bring back bearmarks

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
the payment was 600 dollars short wtf

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Ruzihm posted:

lol that the media's huge boom mics held low and hosed up cameras make him look green screened.
https://twitter.com/1312_Drake/status/1372037361060696064

oh wow they whipped up a quick "second" angle the US government fully at work everyone

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
weird that news comes out that Biden wants to fight China with a new missile system and says a whole bunch of racist poo poo in a few weeks and a guy suddenly decides to go on a mass shooting spree

might be some kind of connection here but im guessing it wont be because TRUMP

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Korean Boomhauer posted:

I thought Koreans were supposed to be good at math

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Korean Boomhauer posted:

congrats you are not the father

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Bideo James posted:

weird that news comes out that Biden wants to fight China with a new missile system and says a whole bunch of racist poo poo in a few weeks and a guy suddenly decides to go on a mass shooting spree

might be some kind of connection here but im guessing it wont be because TRUMP

lol that we were hearing how the probable defense secretary Michelle flournoy wanted to have the capability to literally "sink the entire Chinese navy" last summer

I'm sure lloyd "sponsored by raytheon" Austin feels differently!!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
O come out ye Joseph B and grope your voters' progeny
Show your wife how you can sniff the hair of children
Show us how ye're not so far from being Trump without the (R)
And the Democrats are doomed to lose with Biden

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
“For example, if the US military had the capability to credibly threaten to sink all of China’s military vessels, submarines, and merchant ships in the South China Sea within 72 hours, Chinese leaders might think twice before, say, launching a blockade or invasion of Taiwan; they would have to wonder whether it was worth putting their entire fleet at risk,” Flournoy said.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Stevie Lee posted:

“For example, if the US military had the capability to credibly threaten to sink all of China’s military vessels, submarines, and merchant ships in the South China Sea within 72 hours, Chinese leaders might think twice before, say, launching a blockade or invasion of Taiwan; they would have to wonder whether it was worth putting their entire fleet at risk,” Flournoy said.

and China would have the capability to destroy everything that launched a missile at them which is probably not what the US would ever risk.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Stevie Lee posted:

Yeah all that "attacking Taiwan" stuff China has been up to since Chang fled there. Pretty sure they know as well as us that any actual attempt to retake Taiwan would probably end in us flinging nukes at each other

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Gunshow Poophole posted:

O come out ye Joseph B and grope your voters' progeny
Show your wife how you can sniff the hair of children
Show us how ye're not so far from being Trump without the (R)
And the Democrats are doomed to lose with Biden

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Motherfucker that's some good lyrics

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I am going to steal $600 worth of road signs I guess? how do we recoup this discrepancy?

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Vote.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/SparkRogue/status/1372337195047133186?s=19

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

the luck o the irish blessed my bank account this morning. unfortunately, when the leprechaun tipped their pot o gold into my pocket some of it must have spilled out and was lost

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
actually biden still hasn't given me my money

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

are spoilers cool here or..?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

He has committed Grand Malarkey and needs to see justice.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

are spoilers cool here or..?

spoil away, lord knows the jar has already spoiled

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

okay cool. joe biden, the rapist, will fail you

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Korean Boomhauer posted:

call the manager

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Bidapist bitch where's my 600?!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Call Your Grandma posted:

He has committed Grand Malarkey and needs to see justice.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Stevie Lee posted:

america's military is incapable of actually doing anything and all of the fancy weapons systems they've bought for the past 3 decades have all been awful garbage that doesn't work except to give defense contractors massive blank checks

china would loving wash the US navy's rear end and it would be hilarious for the 30 minutes before america orders a nuclear strike on beijing

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

Stevie Lee posted:

lol p much every scs scenario is our fancy carrier groups getting obliterated by macross swarms of supersonic anti shipping missiles

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
no money yet from joe watch them keep until later in the month loving bullshit

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

witchy posted:

lol p much every scs scenario is our fancy carrier groups getting obliterated by macross swarms of supersonic anti shipping missiles

those supersonic missiles have no chance against our hydrosonic missiles

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Crazypoops posted:

im still waiting on the fuckin 1400

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Shear Modulus posted:

those supersonic missiles have no chance against our hydrosonic missiles

They're called f35s

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
:nws:https://twitter.com/NutDivide/status/1372391834215837704?s=19:nws:

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/glitchtvbot/status/1372431169770377216?s=21

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

why is the cum starting to eat its way through the Biden doll's finish and paint

Shia really should have chosen a non-cum-soluble Biden doll

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Crazypoops posted:

The senile racist piece of poo poo sad $2000 checks going out where's the rest of my money motherfucker

Spellings hard

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
https://i.imgur.com/iLW3vgH.mp4

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Shipon posted:

china would loving wash the US navy's rear end

They would loving love this.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/bsgspeakers/status/1372226466503610380

boy that joe biden fellow sure is lucky narrowly winning the presidency because all these crazy unforeseeable events miraculously showed up at the exact right moment to prevent him from getting bad press

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

where the gently caress is my money