Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
yup lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
If you were to complain about missing Trump because he was funny the reaction is what about immigration, austerity, all the other horrible things and it's like don't worry you still get to enjoy all that great stuff with Biden just bereft of any humor whatsoever because they keep him away from the cameras. Trump at least kept us in the loop regarding his brain with his constant tweeting. Joe should be livestreamed 18 hours a day at a minimum to make up for it

This is the wrong thread and I have no content

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Tesseraction posted:

nah centrist press were doing the same although they've mostly given up and started reporting on trump-in-exile to satiate their need for content

like don't get me wrong I'm not saying they wanted to be anti-Biden, I'm saying they wanted The Content like they got for four years and that Biden is too (comparatively) boring

Maggie haberman went from relative cnn obscurity to Pulitzer-winning nyt reporter in three years under trump. you think anyone from the Biden camp is leaking palace intrigue five times a day to her any more? our poor journos are starving to death

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

theflyingexecutive posted:

Maggie haberman went from relative cnn obscurity to Pulitzer-winning nyt reporter in three years under trump. you think anyone from the Biden camp is leaking palace intrigue five times a day to her any more? our poor journos are starving to death

Maybe they should have saved some content for the lean times then :colbert:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

our second place in the human centipede is struggling now the first place is no longer president

please, support our reporters for their terrible life choices

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Pausing one's CPAC keynote to hug the American flag

Said keynote being approximately three hours long

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

If you were to complain about missing Trump because he was funny the reaction is what about immigration, austerity, all the other horrible things and it's like don't worry you still get to enjoy all that great stuff with Biden just bereft of any humor whatsoever because they keep him away from the cameras. Trump at least kept us in the loop regarding his brain with his constant tweeting. Joe should be livestreamed 18 hours a day at a minimum to make up for it

This is the wrong thread and I have no content

Biden is just as funny as Trump but the Dems keep him hidden from us while his brain melts

"At least three genders"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/macrotargeting/status/1372188155668004867?s=20

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Varkk posted:

I have seen a similar thing but with white guys and Asian girlfriends. They always seem to describe them as “My Asian girlfriend” as if being Asian is their defining characteristic. It feels fairly creepy as they are not wanting to be with them for the person they are but more of a fetishisation of their heritage.

this post reminded me of LF mod fish steer a dhow/fall sick and die who when was revealed to be a white guy pretending to be a black guy for years posted a pic of himself and said "ya well i hosed my hot asian girlfriend twice today". this may be half misremembered

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

The host of "The Apprentice" destroyed the political relevancy of the Bush family.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

the host of the Apprentice is deathly afraid of firing people in their face in real life

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

paul_soccer12 posted:

this post reminded me of LF mod fish steer a dhow/fall sick and die who when was revealed to be a white guy pretending to be a black guy for years posted a pic of himself and said "ya well i hosed my hot asian girlfriend twice today". this may be half misremembered

Didn't someone else pull this recently?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

"I don't know if you've seen that mummy," President Clinton said at a Connecticut fund-raiser Wednesday night. "But, you know, if I were a single man, I might ask that mummy out. That's a good-looking mummy. That mummy looks better than I do on my worst days, I'm telling you. You need to go see her."

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
her?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

That's slick Willy for you, always with the smooth talk.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Spergin Morlock posted:

and i'm gonna mist everybody
and i'm gonna mist everybody

/sneezes

:golfclap:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

paul_soccer12 posted:

heck, if she was over 18 then he's doing pretty well for a mod

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Trump and Boris both got covid

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
So did Bolsonaro.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Orange Devil posted:

So did Bolsonaro.

He also had the distinction of being attacked by a large flightless bird while in quarantine.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Trump got scared of a bald eagle.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The star of the cat bodyswap movie Nine Lives got metooed and then had his accusers murdered, possibly with help from the Queen.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

The star of the cat bodyswap movie Nine Lives got metooed and then had his accusers murdered, possibly with help from the Queen.

Every time I see your av I am reminded that Jacqui Lambie named her ill-fated party "the Jacqui Lambie Network" and not "The Lambie Jamboree", which seems obvious and perfect.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

https://nypost.com/2020/07/04/ghislaine-maxwell-kevin-spacey-once-sat-on-buckingham-palace-thrones/

lmao the gang was all there

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
What set you from homie?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Gibson Guitar got caught red-handed importing a poo poo load of wood from endangered trees, hit the "Obama is persecuting conservatives!" button, and got it all back.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Then went down the shitter anyway because they started cheaping out and makin lovely guitars

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Inceltown posted:

Maybe they should have saved some content for the lean times then :colbert:

this is the stuff that makes me lol

https://twitter.com/counterfax/status/1372572683397922818

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
towards the end of the 2020 election Twitter would just delete or refuse to send any tweet or DM linking to a news article with harmful revelations about Joe Bidens idiot crackhead corrupt piece of poo poo son

this was around the time they started tagging any tweets with articles that painted democrats in a negative light with "The contents of this tweet were obtained by hacking" as though that doesnt just confirm that the contents of the article are true and probably tasty

this was concurrent with twitters big effort to fix the most grievous problem on their platform: regular people too easily could insult their social betters

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

don't think anyone here is gonna go to bat for twitter although I will just add that jack dorsey thinking he's attractive with his hair choices is prime comedy material

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

paul_soccer12 posted:

towards the end of the 2020 election Twitter would just delete or refuse to send any tweet or DM linking to a news article with harmful revelations about Joe Bidens idiot crackhead corrupt piece of poo poo son

I tried to post a particular tweet to SA and got a "bad gateway" but only when I tried to post that exact thing :nsa:

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Tiler Kiwi posted:

when bernie lost sc (he messed up there, no doubt) and biden won every single mm apparatus in the nation declared biden the master of comebacks and the new frontrunner after everyone already knew he was going to win sc.

and then all the dem candidates dropped out and endorsed biden over sanders. except warren. who stayed in until her presence was no longer needed.

and then biden refused to change the primary process during the pandemic and then after winning, sequestered himself away into his biden bunker.

and then bernie asked me to vote for him.

This is supposed to be funny things you remember not maddening ones.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

zegermans posted:

Gibson Guitar got caught red-handed importing a poo poo load of wood from endangered trees, hit the "Obama is persecuting conservatives!" button, and got it all back.

lol I didn't hear about this

probably for their guitar necks which break if you look at them the wrong way

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Low Desert Punk posted:

"I don't know if you've seen that mummy," President Clinton said at a Connecticut fund-raiser Wednesday night. "But, you know, if I were a single man, I might ask that mummy out. That's a good-looking mummy. That mummy looks better than I do on my worst days, I'm telling you. You need to go see her."
i was just thinking about this yesterday too lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
the idpol bluemaga set smugly intoning that black people werent having no bernie after he lost SC, ignoring the fact that it was old whites who gave the state to biden

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

In Michael Moore's 1997 book "Downsize This!" an entire chapter was written as a love letter to Hillary Clinton.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Michael Moore’s headline guest on his talk show pilot being OJ Simpson (in 1997)

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Tesseraction posted:

don't think anyone here is gonna go to bat for twitter although I will just add that jack dorsey thinking he's attractive with his hair choices is prime comedy material

He gave a bit of his hair to Azealia Banks to do a protection spell and she used it to put a voodoo hex on him instead

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Fortaleza posted:

He gave a bit of his hair to Azealia Banks to do a protection spell and she used it to put a voodoo hex on him instead

oh wow so she did one fake thing instead of another fake thing, incredible. wonder what the effects will be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

indigi posted:

oh wow so she did one fake thing instead of another fake thing, incredible. wonder what the effects will be

Well he believed in the first part so the second part probably freaked him out.

I don't believe in that poo poo either but if Banks did that to me I'd probably be terrified, that woman is a force to be reckoned with.