Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

FMguru posted:

Also: those small business owners love to cosplay as put-upon blue collar guy (they're the ones driving those giant $85000 pickup trucks)

Yeah he's not "blue collar rich", his affectations are of the petite bourgeoisie, despite being a part of the big bourgeoisie. That's the true base of hardcore chuddom - successful enough to buy into the Capitalist system but vulnerable to proletarianization by that very system's drive towards greater inequality and wealth concentration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Shut up you ducks.

The man with the golden toilet and trophy wife imported from europe CARES ABOUT US

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Blue collar billionaire! (*)

* Not included: the $400 million inherited from his father's businesses

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Every time I see someone going on about how much Trump loves them I think about that time he and his girlfriend went to the movies while his brother was dying in the hospital.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Claim your prize if you saw the spree shooter and thought "freep will disavow this white guy based on how his beard looks"!
Suspect in Atlanta Spa killings ‘Big Into Religion’

quote:

To: marshmallow
Into which religion?

He has a mental illness haircut.

And a Moslim beard.

19 posted on 3/17/2021, 6:17:37 PM by Chickensoup (Voter ID for 2020!! Leftists totalitarian fascists appear to be planning to eradicate conservatives)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Chickensoup
Yep, first thing I noticed, musselmen beard. Gotta be some reason ‘they’ don’t have a mustache as part of the beard.

21 posted on 3/17/2021, 6:28:03 PM by crosdaddy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

SATANIC religion maybe. he looks like a LOSER BERNIE BRO!

3 posted on 3/17/2021, 5:47:41 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

Well, islamists are big into killing.

8 posted on 3/17/2021, 5:50:33 PM by PROCON (Our rights do not come from government, therefore they cannot take them away.)

quote:

To: marktwain
Looks like this is an "anti-religious" news service. Never heard of it before.
At first glance, it appears it's a far left SJW, BLM, LGBTQ, anti-Christian site.

11 posted on 3/17/2021, 5:53:15 PM by ETCM
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

How many freepers is this describing? :hmmyes:

quote:

I have known a couple of people in my sixty seven years who claimed to be “godly” or some similar term. My first thought has always been, gee, shouldn’t I be able to tell? Why does he have to tell me? I have had the privilege’s to know several people who I discovered were Christians through their wonderful deeds. Not once has any of those people told me that they are religious or godly. It just shines through.

But the others, who have to tell you, well, they usually have a real loose screw. They often end up doing things that are illegal, or unethical or just harmful to others.

12 posted on 3/17/2021, 5:54:33 PM by Gen.Blather (Wait! I said that out loud? )

quote:

To: All
Yeah, Mohamed was “big into religion” too.

I’m a little surprised that they haven’t proclaimed him to be a Proud Boy, Oath Keeper, KKK, White Supremacist, Tucker Carlson Listner Trumpster. YET.

YET being the key word.

15 posted on 3/17/2021, 6:00:08 PM by LegendHasIt

quote:

Shewwww! If he’s big into religion, it means he’s not a Christian.

22 posted on 3/17/2021, 6:29:43 PM by Old Yeller

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kik2dagroin posted:

Claim your prize if you saw the spree shooter and thought "freep will disavow this white guy based on how his beard looks"!
Suspect in Atlanta Spa killings ‘Big Into Religion’

How many freepers is this describing? :hmmyes:
[/quote]

i love how they can't say muslim. like all these old loving boomers read a bunch of books from before the 50s on muslims so they use Mohamadans and weird antiquated spellings because they think it makes them intellligent infron of their book case of clancy stuff.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
They say "musselmen" or "moslem" for the same reason they say "the democrat party" - they think it's a disrespectful and oh-so-clever way of denigrating and dehumanizing the thing they hate. Intentionally misnaming something to signal just how little you care to get it right.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Yeah I guess if you assume blue collar people all want to put their names in giant glowing letters on everything they own and buy solid gold toilets then Trump qualifies as "blue collar rich."

I shared this quote to my roommate and she had a good point: The reason these people relate to him is because of the bankruptcies. They see him and they think "Oh, I've had a bankruptcy, he knows what's up, he's lived a real life. ANd he eats McDonalds! Just like a real person would!"

Scratch Monkey posted:

They say "musselmen" or "moslem" for the same reason they say "the democrat party" - they think it's a disrespectful and oh-so-clever way of denigrating and dehumanizing the thing they hate. Intentionally misnaming something to signal just how little you care to get it right.

See: Their insistence on using Chelsea Manning's deadname. IT's all about painting your opponent.

Neito fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Mar 18, 2021

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Scratch Monkey posted:

And then because it's Freep they push it so far that they're obviously caring way more than if they just used the right name (or one of the common wrong ones).

DEMON RAT DOO DOO PARTY.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Joe Bidet is perfect but they're gonna keep pushing further into Pee-Pee Poo Poo Man territory.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Another assault against white culture for freepers to rage about :rolleyes:
Dictionary.com adds 'supposably' and 'finna' among new words for 2021

quote:

To: AT7Saluki
Ebonics: The national language of BIDENISTAN OBAMASTAN
2 posted on 3/18/2021, 8:15:03 AM by lightman (I am a binary Trinitarian. Deal with it!)

quote:

Ebonics. Stupidity and Ignorance should not drive language.

23 posted on 3/18/2021, 8:34:45 AM by CodeToad (Arm Up! They Have!)

quote:

What does the white dictionary, Webster’s, say?

4 posted on 3/18/2021, 8:17:48 AM by fruser1

quote:

The kids in my hood (30 somethings) have been using finna for years now. I ridicule them at every turn when I hear it.

Replace every “G” with an “F”.

9 posted on 3/18/2021, 8:20:34 AM by READINABLUESTATE (CENSORSHIP = VIOLENCE)

quote:

By destroying the English language they hope to destroy the culture, then the country.

15 posted on 3/18/2021, 8:24:37 AM by I want the USA back (The nation is in the grips of incurable hysterical insanity, as usual.)

quote:

To: EnquiringMind
SUPPOSABLY???
An ignorant mis-pronounciation or mis-spelling has become an official word.

What's next?
teh?
pron?

19 posted on 3/18/2021, 8:29:08 AM by ClearCase_guy ("I see you did something -- why you so racist?")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

What about "axed"?! I mean, it is the year of The Racist (e.g., BLM; most politicians/personalities who are obsessed with "race")! That's the question I'd like to axe the word mavens!
26 posted on 3/18/2021, 8:37:25 AM by glennaro ("Until it's safe" means "never" (Dennis Prager))

quote:

To: ClearCase_guy
Sadly, we’ve dumbed down far too many generations to survive now. From now on I’ll start my online salutations with “Slap shiiit, mo fo!” For meeting women, “Whaditlooookliiike ho?!”

29 posted on 3/18/2021, 8:40:51 AM by CodeToad (Arm Up! They Have!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
The "other" can never participate in society, only destroy it. Gosh that sounds familiar. I wonder where we might have seen that attitude before.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
They added ‘embiggen’ too, are freep mad about that? I don’t know what they think about The Simpsons but Kamala Khan would have ‘em stroking out if they knew about her.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kik2dagroin posted:

Another assault against white culture for freepers to rage about :rolleyes:
Dictionary.com adds 'supposably' and 'finna' among new words for 2021

i like how they think everything black folks culture/lingo/whatever the technical terms for words are is Rap and lingo from the 90s/80s. language changes dumb rear end. also these clowns are the same fucks who think shakespear is writing old English, its not, its early modern. thats how much languages change.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Mar 19, 2021

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

kik2dagroin posted:

The kids in my hood (30 somethings) have been using finna for years now. I ridicule them at every turn when I hear it.

Replace every “G” with an “F”.

9 posted on 3/18/2021, 8:20:34 AM by READINABLUESTATE (CENSORSHIP = VIOLENCE)
what?

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.

I think he thinks that 'finna' means 'gonna'.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
...supposably??

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Daily reminder that Freepers are terrible people
Tokyo Olympics chief resigns after proposing plus-size body-positivity comedian Naomi Watanabe as an ‘Olympig’ for the 2020 Games

quote:

To: dynachrome
Pretty funny, in my opinion. I just hope Japan understands where all this ‘woke’ crap leads. They have one of the few livable countries left on the planet, and they don’t need to wreck their country, just because we’re doing it.

2 posted on 3/18/2021, 3:23:18 PM by BobL (TheDonald.win is now Patriots.win)

quote:

Now that’s funny, I don’t care who you are...

5 posted on 3/18/2021, 3:33:22 PM by Noumenon (The Second Amendment exists primarily to deal with those who just won't take no for an answer. KTF)

quote:

I’m good with fat shaming.

21 posted on 3/18/2021, 4:03:45 PM by EEGator

quote:

To: Fiddlstix
Not sure why he had to go — she clearly embraces her porcine identity.

30 posted on 3/18/2021, 4:21:25 PM by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either opinion, or satire. Or both.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

The Olympics used to have some major hotties but the new face of “hot” and what constitutes attractive is now perverted.

32 posted on 3/18/2021, 4:34:06 PM by shanover (...To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.-S.Adams)

quote:

To: struggle
If the snout fits....

35 posted on 3/18/2021, 4:53:02 PM by montag813 ("Fallen, fallen, is Babylon the Great")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dfwgator
Looks like she has a side hustle rooting up truffles.

38 posted on 3/18/2021, 5:58:06 PM by Noumenon (The Second Amendment exists primarily to deal with those who just won't take no for an answer. KTF)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

Well he’s not wrong.......

41 posted on 3/18/2021, 6:51:21 PM by FLT-bird

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
I mean at least a good 70% of Freepers have to be overweight, right?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Plenty of self hating fat people

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"Excuses are for me, but not for thee."

Plank-eyed motherfuckers.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

DarkCrawler posted:

They're one of the good ones with good reasons for it, though, not like those people who just have lame excuses

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

DarkCrawler posted:

It's okay for men to be fat because it's a sign of "maturity". But women being fat is bad because *racism and sexism starts here*

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
After Georgia Attacks, Asian-Americans Demand Serious Action on Bias

quote:

Yeah let us take an American success story and turn us, I am half Korean ancestry, into whining pathetic losers like blacks....(I had the urge to use the N word there)
1 posted on 3/19/2021, 4:23:56 AM by C19fan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]
Apparently someone told Starcitizen to tone down his insane racism against Indians

quote:

To: C19fan
Indian H1B trash on Free Republic complain once more to moderation team.

———

Eff them and their filthy disgusting backwards 4th world hellhole.

Victim? Indians and Communist Chinese are professional victims.

10 posted on 3/19/2021, 4:40:27 AM by Starcitizen (So Indian H1B crybaby trash runs Free Republic moderation??? Seems so. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Starcitizen
dotz and goox

13 posted on 3/19/2021, 4:48:08 AM by bankwalker (groupthink kills ...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

“It’s almost like you need something really, really jarring to make people believe that there is discrimination against Asian-Americans.”
The true discrimination against Americans of Asian descent has been occurring at the ivy league universities who have been denying Asian students entry despite their superior academic credentials in favor of filling "diversity" quotas to admit students who are not as academically qualified.

23 posted on 3/19/2021, 5:01:58 AM by American Infidel (Instead of vilifying success, try to emulate it)

quote:

The left pushes hatred and discrimination of Asians, whites, Jews... Then one terrible crime is used to show a “pattern.” I bet if they looked, they could find hundreds of violent crimes against Asians over the several years. Then there is the rampant discrimination in education against Asians (& whites and Jews). Vast majority of violent crimes against Asians etc. committed by people of a different race are done by blacks.

54 posted on 3/19/2021, 6:16:05 AM by PghBaldy (12/14 - 930am -rampage begins... 12/15 - 1030am - Obama's advance team scouts photo-op locations.)

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

WTF is a dotz? Do I even want to know?

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Minenfeld! posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindi_(decoration)

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Finnankainen posted:

After Georgia Attacks, Asian-Americans Demand Serious Action on Bias

Apparently someone told Starcitizen to tone down his insane racism against Indians
freepers: I had the urge to use the N word there

The freepers opining on the above article are obviously racist shits but another function of their bigotry is what is generating the discourse.

kik2dagroin posted:

I've got a full months worth of data about how freepers post.

Top 25 domains freepers link articles from that shows up on the front page. Unique links only, aggregated by their domain.

Here is some updated data:

Breitbart hasn't moved from its #1 spot as the most cited domain. I even lost a bit during this month's data collection because of some power outages!
Here is a subset of freepers that post the most breitbart articles:
code:
breitbart.com          MtnClimber                 1
                       SeekAndFind                9
                       RandFan                    6
                       Red Badger                11
                       ChicagoConservative27    250
                       Onthebrink                 3
                       knighthawk               135
That's... some dedication right there.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012

Minenfeld! posted:

It's a racist term for people from India/southeast Asia. My understanding is it originated in distinguishing Native Americans ("feather" Indians) from Indians ("dot" Indians)

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

DarkCrawler posted:

There are overweight people who nevertheless demand all female celebrities/public figures be fit and trim and attractive. They see nothing contradictory or hypocritical about this.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Vanity: drat Woke Employer Strikes Again; Supposed Hate Crimes Against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAIP)

quote:

The first one to bring up race is the racist.

8 posted on 3/18/2021, 8:52:08 AM by cuban leaf (We killed our economy and damaged our culture. In 2021 we will pine for the salad days of 2020.)
Deal!

quote:

Most hate crimes against Asians are committed by black thugs.

13 posted on 3/18/2021, 8:57:36 AM by jersey117
Whoops.

quote:

To: NohSpinZone
The idiots held an “end white supremacy” rally after a black guy murdered an elderly Thai immigrant in San Fran.

But of course makes perfect sense. They only reason blacks are murdering and attacking Asians at alarming rates are because whitey made them do it.

22 posted on 3/18/2021, 10:21:32 AM by Organic Panic (Democrats. Memories as short as Joe Biden's eyes.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

I am half Asian. Now we have some stupid acronym too.
In this thread conversation, you and I and other freepers are calmly, rationally discussing our ancestries as a matter-of-fact thing. I'm this, you're that, he's part this, part that, etc. It's just a factual thing for us, nothing more, nothing less. But liberals don't look at it that way at all.

Leftist Democrats always use ancestry, race, etc., to sharply divide the American people, for the leftists' destructive and selfish purposes. Always. That's why all leftist Democrats constantly told American voters during the 2020 election year that America suddenly became extremely racist against all black people in 2020. That's yet another leftist Democrat lie.

Racism in the U.S. is negligible, almost non-existent, and continues fading. But the far-left Dems knew they couldn't remove Trump from office unless they relentlessly screamed that Trump (and anyone who even thinks of voting for him) is a horrible, despicable racist. That was part of the Democrat Party Cabal's plot to steal the election from Trump.

Liberal Democrats are the most racist people in the world because they see everything according to race and demand that everyone else does, too.

Another example of the absurdity of this silly "racism" charade is when black people tell white people, You don't have any say in what is or isn't racism. We dictate to you what racism is and you just accept whatever we tell you. That's what a lot of black people are saying about the liberal Sharon Osborne: She's white so she has no say when some black person accuses her of racism. The liberal Ms. Osborne must apologize for being despicably racist and then she must be fired ("CANCELED"). The whole "racism" thing is a complete joke.

21 posted on 3/18/2021, 10:01:51 AM by gw-ington (The Office of the President-Elect gw-ington and Vice President-Elect Loch Ness Monster)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

'She wanted more of the guy. The police were holding her back': Asian woman, 76, beats attacker, 39, with a stick and sends him to hospital after he punched her in the face in San Francisco

quote:

To: RummyChick
The assailant was a white man. At first glance, he doesn't appear to be a homeless person. Perhaps he is just a demented man. But it just happens to play into the mainstream theme of the week of anti-Asian violence by whites.
17 posted on 3/18/2021, 12:03:23 PM by Wallace T.
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

No doubt an Evil White Supremacist Trump Supporter.

23 posted on 3/18/2021, 12:07:35 PM by Kozak (The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Wallace T.
Was he really white? Since the article didn’t mention race, I thought he was black.

35 posted on 3/18/2021, 12:15:16 PM by proud American in Canada (As Patrick Henry once said, "Give me Liberty or Give me Death!" Especially now.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

quote:

To: nickcarraway
If they are mad, it is because the VAST majority of violence against Asians is perpetrated by blacks.

Until recently, you would rarely hear about it. Here are some victim statistics, too, from the FBI UCR website...victim statistics broken down by race for 1999-today:

White: 186,990
Black or African American: 130,563
Unknown: 10,436
American Indian or Alaska Native: 3,906
Asian: 3,318
Native Hawaiian: 0

I passed a demonstration on a town common last week, and my wife later told me it was to demonstrate about the “wave of violence against Asians”

It is clear to me that this is a concerted effort to make it sound like there is some kind of backlash. And reporting like this, in which you only hear about it when the perpetrator is white, does tend to make people angry.

Wave my rear end.

64 posted on 3/18/2021, 12:45:19 PM by rlmorel ("I’d rather enjoy a risky freedom than a safe servitude." Robby Dinero, USMC Veteran, Gym Owner)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

quote:

To: rlmorel
Why don’t you tell this [white] guy he’s black?

99 posted on 03/18/2021 5:11:58 PM PDT by nickcarraway
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 64 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: nickcarraway
I think the guy is mentally ill, if the account of the woman shouting at him is accurate.
My point is, this is, in my opinion, part of a concerted effort in which the media is completely complicit.

My impression of this is buttressed by this recent poll taken of people who voted for Donald Trump or people who voted for Joe Biden. Here are the results, the top twelve things people in each category are worried about :

Republican Leaning Voters:
<dumb chart :effort:>

Democrat Leaning Voters:
<dumb chart :effort:>

I was struck by this, because looking at the Republican Leaning Voters, I could look at that list and agree with the list and the ordering of it to a good degree. Those are things that should concern Americans.

But I found the list of the Democrat Leaning Voters top fears to be alarming. It is alarming because of their top 12 fears, there is ONE item, and one item only that is...actually REAL to any degree and worthy of discussion at #5: Americans Lacking Health Coverage. Not saying that would be at #5 in my list, but it is at least a real issue.

The rest of those are disturbing, as issues we should be fearful of, because they are contrived and fostered by the Left. Bill Whittle had a great analysis on this: What Do You Fear? Survey Shows Top Terrors for Democrats and Republicans

That said, it is in that light that I look at this particular assault and that it is a story in this light of a wave of violence against Asians.

If one goes to the FBI Uniform Crime Reporting Site you can look at the victims by race of all kinds of crime, and looking at all violent crime (it reflects the same way if you break it down by any other category like Homicide, Rape, Aggravated Assault, etc.) you can see...sure. Violence against Asians is going up.

But it is going up for EVERY race. Asians rank consistently at #4 or #5. And it isn't going up faster for them.

Thing is, my saying that the majority of violent crime against Asians is committed by blacks is not racist, it is fact. An unfortunate fact to be sure.

102 posted on 03/18/2021 8:54:03 PM PDT by rlmorel ("I’d rather enjoy a risky freedom than a safe servitude." Robby Dinero, USMC Veteran, Gym Owner)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 99 | View Replies ]
Funny how rlmorel can't pull some charts out of their rear end for this claim.

quote:

Sounds like Antifa pulling more false flags

71 posted on 3/18/2021, 12:53:35 PM by Steve Van Doorn (*in my best Eric Cartman voice* 'I love you, guys')

quote:

Good for her. If Whites started fighting back instead of begging and pleading.....

97 posted on 3/18/2021, 5:05:26 PM by sport

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Sorry to have been so behind, had a death in the family. But nonetheless, I am here to bring you some Grade A Fox Message Board posting!

Beware - There is some foul poo poo in this post.

Let's start with a pretty innocuous article - Dallas Nightclub Shooting; woman killed, 8 injured.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dallas-nightclub-shooting-woman-killed-eight-injured

-----------------------

WGDIII
47 minutes ago

Unless they’re known to one another and socialized, 4 black males (14-45 y/I) can’t be together without someone being shot.

-----------------------

TrumpForAmerica127
Man, Ya Just Can't Have 4 Or More Of Them Together Without Someone Pulling A Gun Out!

- Reply to TrumpForAmerica127

whtnationalist
That number goes down every year

--------------------------

Mr. Omerta:
Bit more info on The Dallas Morning News webpage...

"The gunman, who was described as a Black male in his early 20s with dreads and a blue shirt with a hat and jacket, is at large, police said."

- Reply to Mr. Omerta

ReasonedSanity

And he was further described as a loving father, mentor in his church, worked three jobs, donated to the community and was a friend to small animals.

-----------------------

tubad4ya
"...Pryme nightclub after a 'disturbance' between two groups..."

Translation: The gunman was "disrespected," and thus elected to avenge himself according to the applicable cultural norms.

---------------------

Has anyone else noticed the mass shootings and Democratic gun control efforts disappeared during Trump's administration? We suffered many under Obama and now with Biden, shootings are a thing again. Why do we think that is?

---------------------

servemyego908
Lemoncello threw shade at Laqueefa then Dijonaisse clapped back at Lemoncello.

----------------------

Arminius23
330M population. Thousands die from other causes; yet, this is sensationalized. Why? Because government wants your arms to force dependence.

Free-Thinker829
Reply to Arminius23

After three rounds of stimulus checks and years of free unemployment, we are already there.

------------------------

UpsetOldGuy
This stuff happens all the time in Atlanta, the mostly black clubs, where they pour until 4 am, a recipe for disaster

steve9258
Reply to UpsetOldGuy

Any place mostly black is a recipe for disaster.

---------------------------

No exaggeration, all of this was found on the first page of comments, which is sorted by the most recent. There are 1.2k comments and 28 new comments were posted while I was cutting, pasting, and formatting.

This is only a taste of the disgusting, unfettered racism you'll find right on the surface of Fox comments. If you dig, it gets worse. To my knowledge, the only thing that gets comments removed is easy to spot slurs.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Yeah the worst comments used to be in local news stations, but now it's on Fox. Just the worst people all congregating together and turning themselves into balls of hate.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Say I'm pretty racist, but I worry I'm not conveying enough on the internet just how racist I am. What's a username I can use that instantly tells everyone "I'm a real piece of poo poo"?

Captain Log posted:

whtnationalist
Ah, that'll do.

Lord Hydronium fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Mar 21, 2021

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Lord Hydronium posted:

Say I'm pretty racist, but I worry I'm not conveying enough on the internet just how racist I am. What's a username I can use that instantly tells everyone "I'm a real piece of poo poo"?

Ah, that'll do.

When your site is so racist they have to ban the word "white," but not "nationalist" apparently.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

330M population. Thousands die from other causes; yet, this is sensationalized.

I wonder if he says the same thing when someone is injured or killed by an undocumented immigrant. Surely his feelings are completely consistent.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lord Hydronium posted:

Ah, that'll do.

"N*****Stomper1488"

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

"N*****Stomper1488"

Maybe it's "Nature" Stomper cause they love hiking and the 1488 is about their abiding affection for the year the Netherlands Royal Navy was founded.

Yeah. That must be it. Can't think of anything else.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
could be a NASCAR fan who particularly rooted for Tony Stewart and Dale Jarrett

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
It always blows me away how bitter and miserable these people are. You're in the last chapter of your life and this is how you spend your time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Zeroisanumber posted:

It always blows me away how bitter and miserable these people are. You're in the last chapter of your life and this is how you spend your time?
You're in the last chapter of your life and you're realizing that you've accomplished nothing with it and no one will miss you when you're gone. It's easier to rationalize that as being the fault of those people than actually try to accept it.