Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Don't know if this is already being discussed somewhere, but Bix's Stan Lane/Lauren Boebert story is out, and it's wild.

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1372513149165961220

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Keith Lee will leave WWE. Book it. He’s not happy. This ain’t a health issue at all.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Power Windows posted:

Keith Lee vs :wato:

Keith Lee vs :yoshihashi:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Power Windows posted:

Keith Lee vs :wato:

a cyborg mug posted:

Keith Lee vs :yoshihashi:

:wato: vs :yoshihashi:, Keith Lee as guest referee

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Lid posted:

Dakota Kai has been in NXT five/six years and has not made a main roster appearance yet.
Literally got stuffed in a locker

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Lamuella posted:

:wato: vs :yoshihashi:, Keith Lee as guest referee

The truest dream match

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

frankenfreak posted:

Literally got stuffed in a locker

https://streamable.com/0eq7s2

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Cerebral Bore posted:

Keith Lee v Ishii

AHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THAT I WILL GO HANG MY HEAD IN SHAME

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Hector Delgado posted:

This was from my news feed on Dec 10, 2020
I didn't do the mosiac. Was there blood smeared on his chest or were his man-boobs too much?

oh my god lmao

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

TRENT NO

https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1372421832771571712?s=20

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

He's right to say it

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1250849979629010949?s=20

Trent knows what he likes.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Draxion posted:

He's right to say it

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Trent sounds lonely. :(

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I cut strange Trent? today
To see if he still feels

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I get the feeling if Trent wasn't a pro wrestler he'd be standing around under bridges asking people to smack him in the head with a 2x4

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

frankenfreak posted:

Trent sounds lonely. :(

nah he just misses doing his favorite thing

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Rarity posted:

I get the feeling if Trent wasn't a pro wrestler he'd be standing around under bridges asking people to smack him in the head with a 2x4

He'd be on streetbeefs.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Cerebral Bore posted:

Keith Lee v Ishii

Good news! This has happened and it was very good!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

boxcarhobo posted:

And he can't because broken titty.

https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1368812879634456578?s=19

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

boxcarhobo posted:

He can’t go to the grocery store?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lumbermouth posted:

He can’t go to the grocery store?

or rent cars

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
AEW could use another meaty boi

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

contracts are reset and renegotiated when called up so hes probably still there through 2023 or 2025 depending on how he signed

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Nick Jr. Face posted:

AEW could use another meaty boi

Let us begin brainstorming legally distinct names:

Kool Keith
Thicc Boy
Keith Lei Ray Dudley

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

It doesn’t matter if you need him or not, he’s the kind of star where if he becomes available, you make a play for him.

But yeah, would love to see him doing matches with Cage, Archer, Hobbs

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Is Vince McMahon the most important, influential, and powerful man anywhere in the history of Professional Wrestling that provably neither likes nor understands professional wrestling, and despises those that do?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

BrigadierSensible posted:

Is Vince McMahon the most important, influential, and powerful man anywhere in the history of Professional Wrestling

Yes.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

It's painfully clear Vince has always wanted to be a television sitcom writer and producer and never a professional wrestling promoter

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Vince, like Trump, is in that category of “trash billionaire”. He made his money doing crooked, uncouth, carny poo poo which means he will never receive the true acceptance into the old money upper class that he desperately craves so he spent his whole life bitter and hating his own creation but never being able to let go of it because it’s the only reason he was in spitting distance of the upper class in the first place.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Also inherited wealth

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

JOHN CENA posted:

contracts are reset and renegotiated when called up so hes probably still there through 2023 or 2025 depending on how he signed

Allegedly they stopped doing that during the pandemic because a) who is going to loving stop them from paying their talent better and b) since the talent wasn't traveling from show to show anymore, their NXT base-pay was more than enough for these losers.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Lid posted:

Also inherited wealth

But again, like Trump, money from only 1 generation back from their dads making their money from the exact same crooked carny poo poo on a smaller scale

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
I wonder with how hot the indie circuit is going to be post-COVID, it might not be worth it for some people with expiring contracts and a name to get $$$$paid$$$$ thrice every weekend instead of taking the AEW money.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Deathlove posted:

I wonder with how hot the indie circuit is going to be post-COVID, it might not be worth it for some people with expiring contracts and a name to get $$$$paid$$$$ thrice every weekend instead of taking the AEW money.

I dunno why you wouldn't take both if AEW is an option, since they don't care about people working indie dates.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
In a "post-Covid" world those two things are not independent of each other (but people who went to the WWF and then escaped should wrestle somewhere that doesn't have a bunch of people I already like who don't get airtime), hell if you ask Joey Janela those two things weren't independent of each other in the time of Covid.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Pylons posted:

I dunno why you wouldn't take both if AEW is an option, since they don't care about people working indie dates.

Do they not care, or are they just more lenient? If you have to run all your bookings through TK, who knows. They talked a lot about how people would be allowed to, but it never really got pushed before things got shut down. Curious to see what happens!

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Deathlove posted:

Do they not care, or are they just more lenient? If you have to run all your bookings through TK, who knows. They talked a lot about how people would be allowed to, but it never really got pushed before things got shut down. Curious to see what happens!

The 5 minutes you're not wrestling on Dark are entirely your own!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
AEW contracted talent have regularly worked indie dates, the only restriction was really requested/enforced was after the breakout at a Warrior Wrestling show with AEW talent headlining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Yeah didn't have like, Tay working in JB's spot with Luchasaurus in tags or something cool?

It was always part of the plan since trying stuff out the main AEW focus areas allows the performers to expand and test things. (He'd just rather those things weren't covid) TK actually likes indie wrestling.

Well, wrestling in general. Same idea with doing stuff on BTE and vlogs.