Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Mirthless posted:

he's been a pretty reliable source for setting up liberals to punch themselves out for years like this and it's really loving sad

O'Reilly understands that a certain % of his audience is pissed off people who want to see him get badly owned and he absolutely lives for moments like this, because it infuriates those people but keeps them tuning in for the next time, to see if he'll finally get his comeuppance

Every once in a while he gets sucker punched by someone who sees through the game, but usually he wins, because liberals are almost all like this

You can tell she didn't even seriously prepare for this interview. Jennifer Ruben probably thought she was going seal clubbing.

this made me think of your post

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1372935931204927491

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Bill O'Reilly was fired from Fox in 2017 for sexually harassing female coworkers.

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe

Mirthless posted:

The reason I was anti-impeachment back in November/December was because I knew "Acquitted on all charges" would be an excuse to not follow up with charging him with a crime and would just be a waste of time/political capital, and gee wouldn't you know it, Mirthless was right about something SA posters yelled at him about yet again

At least there wasn't a last minute run on pardons

I’ve been assured that the NY AG and Georgia SoS are definitely gonna get him this time.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Vim Fuego posted:

You can think of your children as already vaccinated? Holy poo poo. Letting this woman speak in public is getting people killed.

Fauci also believes these things.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

The Pussy Boss posted:

Bill O'Reilly was fired from Fox in 2017 for sexually harassing female coworkers.

Lmao I know this and I had this moment of confusion like "wait, did they rehire him?" but then I remembered that three out of our last five presidents were confirmed sex pests and figured he just got rehired after a couple of years and went back to it

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Hot Karl Marx posted:

cant wait for bidens speech where he spends an hour talking about how menacing those stairs were

Biden : Do you have stairs in your house?

Goons : :what:

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Yeah at first I thought they rehired Bill since gently caress it why not everything sucks and I don't watch Fox News as angertainment but yeah Rubin being a dumbass is eternal so that could have been from any time before now.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

trump respected the stairs, trump feared the stairs

biden's hubris goes too far

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Mirthless posted:

oh, lmao

Didn't realize it was an old video, but I can see why it's getting a repeat

i dont think bill o reilly is even on tv anymore

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

The Pussy Boss posted:

And there it is

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

:stare: drat those stairs actually look like they hosed him up.

antifascist stairs

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

wow a lot of ableism on display itt today

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
drat, being right about something that happened like 5 years ago

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

a Loving Dog posted:

He has a show on newsmax lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

fits my needs posted:

drat, being right about something that happened like 5 years ago

i can barely remember what i ate for breakfast yesterday

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

a Loving Dog posted:

in my defense, between 2017 and 2020 Liberal America decided that rapists could be president

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

on the one hand the biden weed thing displays their 1990s neolib sensibilities and should be decried

on the other a bunch of striver lanyards getting owned because they thought their boss would be different is very funny

DC is a land of contrasts

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Mayor Dave posted:

He has a show on newsmax lmao

is newsmax like cinemax for the news

I feel like this joke would have worked better in 1995

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Soup du Jour posted:

on the one hand the biden weed thing displays their 1990s neolib sensibilities and should be decried

on the other a bunch of striver lanyards getting owned because they thought their boss would be different is very funny

i like the subtext that they're mad that Biden admin stoners from states where weed is still illegal knew to lie and thus didnt get fired

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

lol im reminded of when one of the dianne feinstein staffers got busted bringing a bag of weed into the senate office building

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Trabisnikof posted:

they gave the fake economics nobel to an idiot who said climate change only can impact economic activity that takes place outdoors

this economist also thought that "climate change" just involved some changes in weather and had no other consequences. And, he thought that any change "outdoors" would have no ripple effect "indoors," like they were in different universes.

Naturally, people around the world read his paper and declared him an oracle.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Trabisnikof posted:

lol im reminded of when one of the dianne feinstein staffers got busted bringing a bag of weed into the senate office building

Was that before or after she forgot that schumer had removed her as head of the judiciary committee

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Soup du Jour posted:

Trabisnikof posted:

i like the subtext that they're mad that Biden admin stoners from states where weed is still illegal knew to lie and thus didnt get fired

lmao

Still convinced Biden's gonna try to reinstate full federal prohibition by the end of his presidency

It is so clear he hates the weedheads, those stonerpot marijuanas jiving with the jazz players at their dens of inequity

I cannot loving believe we made this guy the president

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Just lmao if you tell your employer about your drug habits. Past or present. Every one of those staffers deserves to be fired for being so stupid.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Biden is the guy who walks around the dorms on saturday and tells the RA about all the rooms where he smelled weed

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Just lmao if you tell your employer about your drug habits. Past or present. Every one of those staffers deserves to be fired for being so stupid.

The problem was that people in legal states don't have the option to lie

The feds do a background check and will definitely know if you have a medical card in a regulated system

They'll also know if you ever ran a bank card at a dispensary

Mirthless has issued a correction as of 17:09 on Mar 19, 2021

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mirthless posted:

Biden is the guy who walks around the dorms on saturday and tells the RA about all the rooms where he smelled weed

Kamalas the guy who smokes with you and then rats you out to the ra

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1372921409509462018?s=19

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

Was that before or after she forgot that schumer had removed her as head of the judiciary committee

Feinstein shot:

Feinstein chaser:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Mirthless posted:

The feds do a background check and will definitely know if you have a medical card in a regulated system

In states where it's legal, you don't need a medical card. Also, a lot of these people admitted to using weed in the past.
Looking at DC, it looks like you do need a medical card, but my point still stands. These people admitted to using weed in the past. Lmao

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
i'm filling out a job application and was asked if i, in the past, had been convicted of a felony. my answer was hell no i was never even caught.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
reveal yourself glenn

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1372938565676584967

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Mirthless posted:

lmao

Still convinced Biden's gonna try to reinstate full federal prohibition by the end of his presidency

It is so clear he hates the weedheads, those stonerpot marijuanas jiving with the jazz players at their dens of inequity

I cannot loving believe we made this guy the president

Biden displays time and time again in his decisions and policies that he is deeply ideological and fanatical.

The man is willing to do harm, great harm, not just to others but to himself and to the electoral prospects of the wider Democratic party.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

It looks like his pant leg got caught under his shoe lmao.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

DoomTrainPhD posted:

In states where it's legal, you don't need a medical card. Also, a lot of these people admitted to using weed in the past.
Looking at DC, it looks like you do need a medical card, but my point still stands. These people admitted to using weed in the past. Lmao

Most of the united states does not have recreational weed under their medical regime and federal background checks are very thorough

Knowingly lying on a federal background check is a good way to spend time in prison in exchange for the privilege of working, which is a pretty loving bad deal to me

This is not working for the private sector. You don't play games on those forms.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

another sterling take from an econ poisoned prof here.......

https://twitter.com/margueriteroza/status/1372721228926967808?s=21

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Mirthless posted:

Most of the united states does not have recreational weed under their medical regime and federal background checks are very thorough

Knowingly lying on a federal background check is a good way to spend time in prison in exchange for the privilege of working, which is a pretty loving bad deal to me

Well, also LMAO@ willingly working for Joe loving Biden.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Mirthless posted:

lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

another sterling take from an econ poisoned prof here.......

https://twitter.com/margueriteroza/status/1372721228926967808?s=21

Jfc these people are sick

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

i was wrong, it was a Boxer aide.

but it did remind me that both Boxer and Feinstein opposed californian legalization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Mirthless posted:

They'll also know if you ever ran a bank card at a dispensary

Well I guess they shouldn't have tried to climb the ladder in the Democrat party that clearly does not want them.