Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Gravia

quote:

Gravia is a gravity-themed action/puzzle game where you create small "black holes" called Rifts. You'll use this power to destroy obstacles, solve puzzles, move yourself at high speeds, and hopefully not destroy yourself in the process.
Early access but worth keeping an eye on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

ultrafilter posted:

Gravia

Early access but worth keeping an eye on.

It looks a lot like a tech demo I saw some 15 years ago which had the same neat "pick up loads of stuff with gravity and yeet it somewhere"

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Slim pickings today...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/720350/Mundaun/

quote:

Mundaun is a lovingly hand-penciled horror tale set in a dark, secluded valley of the alps. Explore various areas full of secrets to discover, survive hostile encounters, drive vehicles, fill your inventory and solve a variety of hand-crafted puzzles.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/505740/Eximius_Seize_the_Frontline/

Just came out of early access

quote:

EXIMIUS is a FPS/RTS hybrid that focuses on squad-based combat. The game features an intense 5v5 multiplayer experience with each team comprising of 4 Squad Officers and one Commander.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

This ain't out until summer but it seems exciting:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/623280/Dungeons__Dragons_Dark_Alliance/

quote:

Coming June 22
This game will unlock in approximately 3 months

The world of Dungeons & Dragons comes to life in an explosive action RPG filled with real-time combat and dynamic co-op. Choose your hero and join up to three other friends to battle legendary monsters, earn powerful gear, and unlock new abilities to take on even bigger challenges.

e: And one more:

https://twitter.com/GreyAlien/status/1371841183215984653

StrixNebulosa fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Mar 16, 2021

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
That Eximius game sounds a lot like "Nuclear Dawn", which I remember playing a long while back. I wonder if the two are somehow related?

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1363840/Saviors_of_Sapphire_Wings__Stranger_of_Sword_City_Revisited/

quote:

In Saviors of Sapphire Wings, a fallen hero is reincarnated 100 years after being defeated by the Overlord of Darkness. Bond with allies, explore dungeons, and vanquish monsters in this RPG gem!

If you enjoyed your adventures in Saviors of Sapphire Wings, you can also dive into the world of Stranger of Sword City Revisited! Brimming with additional content such as expanded character creation options, in-game events, and new items and equipment, this enhanced version of the original dungeon-crawling hit is bundled with Saviors of Sapphire Wings as a bonus game!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
This looks interesting, still early access:

Ecosystem

quote:

Ecosystem isn't just a video game version of the laws of ecology with pre-made fish models. The simulation actually determines the creatures in the game: their bodies, how they swim, and how they think and behave. All the creatures in the trailer evolved on their own in the game; none were hand-edited!

Virtual creatures evolve on their own to adapt to an environment you create
At Ecosystem's heart are evolving virtual lifeforms, who grow from synthetic DNA and live in a physically-simulated ocean. This synthetic DNA encodes everything about a creature, from skeletal structure to skin, from joint-types to mental processes. The genetic code of a creature can mutate, combine, be spliced with other species, and be directly modified by the player.

Creatures' nervous systems evolve along with their bodies
Creature brains are also encoded in DNA and subject to evolution. The neurology of a virtual lifeform is a pipeline computer where, every moment, data from sense organs is passed through a network of neurons and finally contracts a muscle in a specific body part.

Movement is bound by the laws of fishics
To swim, creatures don't just play an animation. They move like real sea-life, applying torque at their joints to push against the water in a way coordinated to propel themselves forward. Working within this physical simulation, evolution can produce an enormous variety of body shapes and swimming styles.

Play for thousands of hours and never see the same animal twice!
A wide variety of different creature populations share a single environment, where they swim, graze, prey on each other, and have children. The fittest creatures pass their genes along to their children, and over time a world of strange and unique creatures is born...

Right now, it doesn't appear that there's any goals in the game or anything, just create and watch messed up fish critters, but I've always liked these kind of virtual evolution things.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

StarkRavingMad posted:

This looks interesting, still early access:

Ecosystem

Right now, it doesn't appear that there's any goals in the game or anything, just create and watch messed up fish critters, but I've always liked these kind of virtual evolution things.

That IS cool, wishlisted!

Also I missed this:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1194590/Star_Dynasties/

Early access

quote:

Star Dynasties is a role-playing sci-fi strategy game set in a divided galaxy following the destruction of Earth. A unique procedurally generated narrative of human drama and feudal politics is mixed together with a light empire management layer. Your choices. Your legacy.

quote:

FEATURES
Customize your character, then play through their life and the lives of their descendants, guiding your political household to dominance over the galaxy
Expand your empire through conquest, or convince other rulers to join your fold via diplomacy. Negotiate, threaten, or blackmail other rulers to get what you want.
Celebrate your achievements by hosting lavish feats and ingratiate yourself with other rulers. Marry off your family members to stabilize your empire or build external alliances.
Safeguard your reputation. Act honorably and bravely, then strike ruthlessly when the opportunity presents itself. Pursue justice for your vassals or punish and exploit them for their crimes.
Use your spies to uncover the secrets of your opponents or spread lies about them. Arrest their agents and negotiate for the release of your own.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Stolen from the steam thread:

Hub Cat posted:

Weird, looks like THQ Nordic/Embracer dug up Stubbs the Zombie. It was okay back when it came out, wonder if it holds up at all kinda doubt it.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

StrixNebulosa posted:

Stolen from the steam thread:

The interesting thing back then I thought was that it used the Halo engine to run the game.

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

Slim pickings my dick, Mundaun looks incredible.

https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256793363/movie480_vp9.webm?t=1614952026

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

That looks real interesting, kinda reminds me of Miasmata.

Diabetic posted:

The interesting thing back then I thought was that it used the Halo engine to run the game.
Yeah, it used the Halo engine, kind of a silly thing to hype but it was a Xbox exclusive right around the height of the 2000s Halo hype and Wideloads founder was an ex-Bungie founder. The PC port at the time was nasty, sounds like they ironed out most of the issues(after they fix the new bugs) so I might pick it up on sale for nostalgia's sake.
I remember it being fun but repetitive and underbaked.

Edit: Also will note that people really liked the soundtrack

Hub Cat fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Mar 17, 2021

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

Adios is now available

quote:

A pig farmer decides he no longer wants to dispose of bodies for the mob. What follows is a discussion between him and his would-be killer.

https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256800234/movie480_vp9.webm?t=1599583866

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc

haldolium posted:

Adios is now available

I'm really interested in this since one of the people that worked on PARATOPIC worked on this. It's like $18 right now, hopefully someone got it and can tell us if they think it's any good??

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

mary had a little clam posted:

I'm really interested in this since one of the people that worked on PARATOPIC worked on this. It's like $18 right now, hopefully someone got it and can tell us if they think it's any good??

oh really? I still haven't come around playing Paratopic, I even got it over itch a long time ago.

Adios is... oddly compelling. It's 90% carried by very good voice over and dialogue. It's techincal very barebones and leaves a lot to wish for. But the story is nice and keeps me playing and the voicing really makes it belivable. I'm intrigued where it will end. I don't know if I'd have payed 15€ for it as of now, but it sure is worth my time so far.

Dr. Derek
Jan 1, 2010

Faster than a dead horse falling through orbit

Fun fact: I did about 30-40% of the 3D enviro work for this, including the Root Bear machine

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Dr. Derek posted:

Fun fact: I did about 30-40% of the 3D enviro work for this, including the Root Bear machine

No way! Congratulations on the launch.

Was it as awesome as I imagine it was to get mentioned here after launch without actively promoting?

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

Dr. Derek posted:

I liked that one, good job :) Also congrats for the launch

Dr. Derek
Jan 1, 2010

Faster than a dead horse falling through orbit

ILL Machina posted:

No way! Congratulations on the launch.

Was it as awesome as I imagine it was to get mentioned here after launch without actively promoting?

It's always cool to see something I've worked on floating around different places.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

That IS cool, wishlisted!

Also I missed this:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1194590/Star_Dynasties/

Early access

They talk about Star Dynasties at length on the latest Waypoint cast. Sounds like a hoot!

https://twitter.com/austin_walker/status/1371888949577256963

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mary had a little clam posted:

Worth giving it a chance, imo. This isn't actual spoilers just what I thought of the game, but like any review is like a psudospoiler for this kind of thing so whatever: A lot of it is very good, and it feels like it could have been great if it had a bigger budget instead of a two person indie joint. I personally was fed up with it by the end, for both story reasons and cause of bug stuff. I see a lot of people liking it a lot for good reasons. I don't regret getting it, and the stuff that works is really cool, so yea it's worth a chance.

One big issue is there's a lot of spaces where there isn't much to interact with, and others where you're supposed to treat it like Gone Home, and I missed some actually important stuff because I couldn't tell the difference.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Adios definitely feels like a higher budget successor to Paratopic. It's a similar style of going through vignettes while picking dialog options but there's slightly more stuff to click on in a scene.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1220140/Cartel_Tycoon/

Early access

quote:

Cartel Tycoon is a survival business sim inspired by the ‘80s narco trade. Expand and conquer, fight off rival cartels and evade the authorities. Earn people's loyalty and strive to overcome the doomed fate of a power-hungry drug lord.

quote:

Key features
Grow your empire. Develop your humble farming operation into a massive logistical system comprising plantations, laboratories, aerodromes, and more.
Reign your way. Tycoon action on an epic scale with dozens of upgrade paths and endless strategic combinations.
Death is inevitable. When your capo falls, promote one of your unique lieutenants to take control and continue growing your cartel.
Everything - and everyone - has a price. Launder your hard-earned cash to develop your empire, maintain your lieutenants' allegiance, and bribe corrupt politicians.
Defend what's yours. Evade the authorities and square off against rival cartels on the path to profit.
Endless replayability. Explore a dynamic narrative system with dozens of unique characters combined with limitless sandbox gameplay.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://store.steampowered.com/app/933820/Endzone__A_World_Apart/

Just left early access

quote:

Endzone is a post-apocalyptic survival city builder, where you start a new civilization with a group of people after a global nuclear disaster. Build them a new home and ensure their survival in a shattered world, threatened by constant radiation, toxic rain, sandstorms and droughts.

quote:

I found this game to be a lot more like Frostpunk than Banished (Banished is way more forgiving).

In End Zone, you basically micro manage the hell out of everything while dealing with constant crisis thrown at you. There is very very little room for error and very little time between crisis to correct any errors; which often leads to massive die offs. There is also very little room for creativity as you are forced to build things in a very specific order in a very specific time frame.

With all that being said, I am still going to give this game a thumbs up. If you enjoy Frostpunk and Constant Crisis City Management games, you will probably enjoy this game too.

Just wasn't my cup of tea.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1533050/Press_Ctrl/

Press control, then control a character and have him press control, then have your character control another character and have him press control, then have your character's character...

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy
Hey everybody, the goon-published (by me!) Rogue State Revolution is live on Steam! (And Humble. And Epic. And [checks notes] Green Man Gaming.)

It's a political strategy game where you're the first democratically elected president of the fictional Middle Eastern republic of Basenji. Can you keep the voters happy enough to be re-elected? Or will the Basenji Liberation Front overthrow you? Or one of your loyal ministers stab you in the back? Maybe you'll annoy the US so much they invade? Or a political rival might create a giant mech suit to lead an single-handed insurgency against you.

Nookrium is playing it right now on his YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTINeSO1Mp4

And Raptor will be playing it later tonight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFzh9LeMdKg

If you like Paradox map-staring games or Civ or Tropico or the Democracy series, please do check it out. And if you like it, leave it a Steam review, that really helps a ton.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1145340/Rogue_State_Revolution/

Thanks goons. :tipshat:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Plebian Parasite posted:

Press control, then control a character and have him press control, then have your character control another character and have him press control, then have your character's character...

Steam Review posted:

Recommended
0.1 hrs on record
POSTED: MARCH 16
Took me exactly 5 minutes to rage quit. 10/10

Looking at the video on Steam, this looks like something that would totally cause my brain to rupture.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Plebian Parasite posted:

Ha this looks like an (infuriating) hoot, and for two dollars even! Can’t wait to try this soon! Thanks for highlighting it.

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

In my restless dreams I see that town...

Flagstaff, Arizona

I've been playing this a bunch with the 1.0 release after having it on my radar for a while, and it's proving to be very solid if you like turn-based RPGs, character customization, and base-building.

Days are separated into Day/Night and can be taken up with various actions by your survivors either back at your base or by a party that goes out to scavenge for resources on a fairly large map with randomly generated resources.

The combat's solid enough with some interesting choices and strategies based on how you've built your characters, and the retro Final Fantasy style 2 rows adds a lot when it comes to who uses guns--and therefore ammo--and who takes the brunt of the attacks and bonks zombies with melee weapons.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
The game gets pretty repetitive pretty quickly, but it's otherwise well-made.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

StarkRavingMad posted:

Looking at the video on Steam, this looks like something that would totally cause my brain to rupture.

Didn't even read the comments, watched the video and immediately wanted to throw poo poo across the room.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://store.steampowered.com/app/761830/Mr_Prepper/

quote:

Mr. Prepper is about being prepared. You know something is wrong. The risk of a nuclear war is in the air and you need to get ready for what's coming.

quote:

The Fallout Shelter Game didn't ask for but deserve.

Bethesda take notes please.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1508270/Doctor_Who_The_Lonely_Assassins/

quote:

Uncover the dark secrets of Wester Drumlins and confront a new evil in a thrilling found-phone mystery from the award-winning creators of Sara Is Missing and SIMULACRA.

quote:

Building on the terrifying legacy of the Weeping Angels, first encountered in the iconic story “Blink”, Doctor Who: The Lonely Assassins is a thrilling found-phone mystery developed by the award-winning creators of Sara Is Missing and SIMULACRA.

Amidst a sinister series of events at a seemingly abandoned house in London, someone goes missing, and you find their phone. When it begins to self-destruct, ex-UNIT scientist Petronella Osgood enlists your help to uncover hidden clues and solve cryptic puzzles. Will you unravel the truth behind the chilling disappearance before it’s too late? But remember: don't turn your back, don't look away and DON’T BLINK.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1253860/Neurodeck__Psychological_Deckbuilder/

quote:

Neurodeck is a psychological deckbuilding card game to challenge your fears. Build your deck & capacities by answering personality tests, visiting rooms or meditating. Face your phobia and defeat them through the power of life-inspired cards.

quote:

Honestly I am giving this game a thumbs down. I think the underlying mechanics as a rogue-like deck builder aren't bad, but personally I get this feeling like the creators were more concerned with using the source material/themes as a 'costume' for the underlying game without taking any care to talk about or inform (if even a little) about the serious source materials they are pulling from and how people can actually deal with phobias/how phobias affect them. The term "window dressing" comes to mind honestly.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1198210/Dogworld/

quote:

Shoot, jump, and slide your way through a ruined, mysterious, dog-filled world as you fight to save humanity from the clutches of a rogue AI named Daddy.

quote:

This game is the perfect blend of pixel art, rockin' chiptunes and adorable dogs.
Expect the game to last you about 8 hours unless you are not a veteran sidescroller player.

Pros:
- Controls are precise, platforming is enjoyable and the guns are a joy to use.
- Weapon upgrades are worth scrounging the cash for!
- Roxy is your best friend
- Killer soundtrack

Cons:
- I genuinely can't think of any cons unless you don't like sidescrollers or dogs. (How could you?)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1163090/Boot_Camp_Fitness/

quote:

Boot Camp Fitness is a home cardio and bodyweight workout app/game, focused on helping you become the fittest, leanest, version of yourself. Including varied exercises and a 154 song playlist. With 13 ranks and 18 exercise locations to unlock.

Big haul today!

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

has anyone bought "Mr. Prepper" yet? this game looks hilarious:

curious as to goon reviews, but search isn't turning anything up (I do see the link in the post above)

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

pmchem posted:

curious as to goon reviews, but search isn't turning anything up (I do see the link in the post above)
I would like to know this too - is the gameplay deeper than the joke of it?

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments
There's a demo, not sure why it's not linked on the main game page:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1340530/Mr_Prepper_Prologue/

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
I've seen several reviews use the words 'hunger management' and my desire to play completely evaporated.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Hamster All Stars is a cheap little game from cheap little game purveyor sokpop, about making hamster race courses, and then betting on hamsters, using your money to get more course features to make more races.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1577750/Hamster_AllStars/

Sizeable is a slightly more expensive hidden object game, based around interactable vignettes where you can increase or decrease the size of objects. Looks cute.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1333910/Sizeable/

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

pmchem posted:

I got it yesterday and played for about two hours. It's..okay, I guess? The base building part of it wasn't as robust as I would have liked. So far, really the only things I've built below ground were a place to put my workshop and storage chest and a few farm plots. There didn't really seem to be any reason to build much more yet, although I suppose more things will become available. But it didn't seem to matter much where you put stuff or anything, it was just checking boxes of "I need somewhere to dump this thing." Well, it did matter where I put the lights near the plants, and I placed too many lights which caused all my power to go out so I had to go disconnect a lamp upstairs, that was neat, I suppose.

The hunger and tiredness mechanics are kind of severe and I think that's why I didn't enjoy it all too much. You start with some food and you can grow more in your farm plots, but that requires both seeds and water and you have to buy seeds or find them as part of quests. Water you get from the sink except you get a limited supply and they were about to shut off my water for some reason in the game. I could place traps in the forest and that got me a little bit of food, but for the traps I need bait which again, I had to buy. Getting money is hard -- you can sell certain things through your mailbox but money for me was tight which led to food being tight, and constructing something to sell for money took most of the day which meant I was burning food while trying to make money to get food. I could eat blueberries in the forest for free but those didn't give much. You can cook more nourishing meals using the oven but those mostly need water which I also need for my crops. It's all that kind of balancing which I found kind of stressful without being a whole lot of fun. It probably gets easier in the late game once you get the systems down and I made some mistakes early on like letting some food spoil, so it may be easier if you know what you are doing, but this is first impressions.

Weirdly, the early part of the game relied a lot more on quests than I would expect. I had to go to a forest and clear some wolves away from a cabin for a lady (the combat in this game is just awful, by the way), and that gave me the seed dealer, and then I had to go to a mine and fix an elevator which opened up the mine and gave me a guy who will sell me stone. These seem to be resource gathering areas. I need to bring mushrooms from the mine back to the herb lady, I haven't found any of those yet, and send a book to some other guy through the mail, and I think I have some other side quest. The side quest stuff isn't bad, but it is also pretty linear, which I think would hurt any replayability. I think the end game goal is always going to be the same, to build a rocket to escape, although I'm not 100% sure on that since the planning board had a slot for what my "inspiration" was and maybe it is possible to get something else to put in there. But you get the rocket picture pretty early and the game points you toward that.

Every so often the government guy comes and checks your house, and you need to make sure all your contraband stuff is hidden and you've covered up the hatch to your bunker. I thought I hid everything, but I was still getting a fairly bad/suspicious rating, although not enough to get arrested. It might have been because I disassembled some stuff in the house and also because I disconnected a couple lamps, but I don't know. I did get a letter that was like "we expect you to have this many of these things in the house" but gently caress, I'm not going to go count everything to see what I can use for resources. They do warn you on the calendar when the government guy is coming so you know when to hide your stuff.

The political messaging is all over the place. You live in "Murrica County" and the political dictator's signs and stuff have red coloring, so that would seem to be parodying the right, but then you are living in a dystopian world "after the plague" where your freedoms have been taken away and so that feels like more of a far right sentiment. I wasn't sure if all that would put me off, but I think the game is made by people outside the US and it all just seems to be window dressing for the most part without much to actually say. Like, the government agents who come to visit you are generic Men in Black/G Man types, not any clear political affiliation. It can be a little offputting but it didn't seem actively offensive, just sort of dumb.

I guess the above sounds pretty negative. It wasn't terrible, and it only cost me $13 or so since I bought it as part of the bundle with House Flipper and I already own House Flipper. For that price, it's okay. But I also see myself maybe playing through it to the end goal once and then not picking it up again unless the late game gets way more interesting.

kalthir
Mar 15, 2012

Derelict Void
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1479340/Derelict_Void/

quote:

Derelict Void is a space survival game involving scavenging for resources and base management. You command a ship and crew searching for resources you need to stay alive.

Pretty polished and fun, but not very deep or worth the 15€ it's currently selling at. It basically boils down to jumping from place to place, collecting resources to survive, collecting factories to make it easier to survive and advancing the story after a set number of "jumps". The base management part is practically non-existant. It reminds me a lot of Out There, but with a lot less content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

kalthir posted:

Derelict Void
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1479340/Derelict_Void/

Pretty polished and fun, but not very deep or worth the 15€ it's currently selling at. It basically boils down to jumping from place to place, collecting resources to survive, collecting factories to make it easier to survive and advancing the story after a set number of "jumps". The base management part is practically non-existant. It reminds me a lot of Out There, but with a lot less content.

Heyyy, the one other person who played Out There.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/334420/Out_There__Edition/

Not to be confused with Out There Somewhere

https://store.steampowered.com/app/263980/Out_There_Somewhere/

Or the upcoming Out There: Oceans of Time :v:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1145290/Out_There_Oceans_of_Time/