Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

gonna feel my whip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Would it kill him to print more than 5 shirts at a time? I have casually been trying to get an LPC Tshirt for years and I'm pretty sure he's just making them in his basement out of goodwill shirts. I know he is within a 5 mile radius of me and I think I have a mutual friend of his. If I have to I will go to his house I will make him sell me a shirt.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

veni veni veni posted:

Would it kill him to print more than 5 shirts at a time? I have casually been trying to get an LPC Tshirt for years and I'm pretty sure he's just making them in his basement out of goodwill shirts. I know he is within a 5 mile radius of me and I think I have a mutual friend of his. If I have to I will go to his house I will make him sell me a shirt.

Let's lower the temperature here, guy. Let's lower it right the frick down

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

veni veni veni posted:

Im gonna be up 'are in about 5 minutes. Ive got 2 hum vees.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

veni veni veni posted:

I mean normally if I was in that situation, I'd sign up for the mailing list and be ready RIGHT THAT MOMENT to buy your shirt, but the guy who just called me was asking for SKIRTS, so I'm not sure if that will help? Are you sure he didn't say "SKIRTS"? Because I've been getting some weird calls this afternoon and I don't know maybe I just misunderstood him but ha ha ha, what a crazy day

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

I’m familiar with ROPE.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
What's that noise?

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

veni veni veni posted:

True or false: you're full of excuses

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

veni veni veni posted:

youre gonna meet his grip

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
He's fixin' to pick ya up and put ya down about 200 times.

Right after he puts his palm right underneath your chinbone.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

I'd like to get into a baguette, if I could

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Chrpno posted:

I'd like to get into a baguette, if I could

Maybe a twistabread-ahhhhh

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Sounds like some kind a howaxx

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

gimme what i neeeeeeeeed

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8eukyVBNZE

skip to 40:10 for the rare situation of LPC losing composure

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The best LPC cracking up is Dons Auto. It's in one of the medleys I think.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

True or false?
You're full of excuses.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Breadallelogram posted:

gimme what i neeeeeeeeed

I don't know what ya neeeeeeed!

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.

Inzombiac posted:

True or false?
You're full of excuses.

I popped that one to my wife during a small argument, oh boy did that piss her off.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxAuq7ATCKI

He’s so loving over the top on this one but the guy still seems to be taking him somewhat seriously

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Cuz he's a lawyer sniffing out whether he's got a mark on the line ere. Hope he does more like this because it's interesting when they can hang up at will (compared to the retail workers)

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Hey, i’ve seen Brian Setzer live in concert 3 times so I think I know a thing or two about hair. I rub my scalp. I use gel. I got gels that you wouldn’t even believe.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Oops been posted already

Reginald Buttcheek

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Mar 19, 2021

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
What're you doin up'arr, rubbing your BUTTOCK

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Usain Bolt is about to win another gold medal

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I took it down since it was posted on the last page, but the first guy on Neighborly Melange might be the most perfect mark ever. I genuinely couldn't tell you if he's dead serious or just giving it back to LPC if you put a gun to my head.

"we sold our kettle drums at the garage sale" and "ok, how did you know my nickname was buttcheek?" had me in tears.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

He owns, he's definitely half amused and thinks on his feet

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

veni veni veni posted:

I took it down since it was posted on the last page, but the first guy on Neighborly Melange might be the most perfect mark ever.

I dunno, what about the Yucatan Suckerman/Moisturization guy? He would not give up

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ingmar terdman posted:

He owns, he's definitely half amused and thinks on his feet

I've heard that some people think it was staged or that Reggie knows about or who LPC is... I don't believe that, I'm in your camp partner

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Yeah some people pick up on it being a prank and just find it funny and roll with it. Which I think is funny in itself. The thing that makes him stand out is that might it might be the case, or he might actually be a kettle drum owning guy named butt cheek who could kick his own rear end. We will never know.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

veni veni veni posted:

Yeah some people pick up on it being a prank and just find it funny and roll with it. Which I think is funny in itself. The thing that makes him stand out is that might it might be the case, or he might actually be a kettle drum owning guy named butt cheek who could kick his own rear end. We will never know.

He sold the kettle drums at the last yard sale!!

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Honey put the kids to bed

e: for the last time, you cant hear saltwater fish

Ingmar terdman fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Mar 20, 2021

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
George with the cop bar was very good . Shame he's dead irl

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

veni veni veni posted:

there is no way this guy wasn't playing along after he figured out it was a prank

Stage Beans
May 16, 2007

takes a real human to play along when the almighty calls

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

"Why dont you go back in time and stay there" is a kingly insult

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ingmar terdman posted:

"Why dont you go back in time and stay there" is a kingly insult

When the dude yells at him to fight him and he responds "I don't fight children" :rackem:

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Seen whilst browsing the classifieds:

He'll put a pegleg up y'assss

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I am like 5 pages behind on this thread but I would like to clarify that my name is stretchy and I work at United parcel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

:unsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uMyc4jxTM0