Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

bawfuls posted:

How much is an absolute ton, did you max out slushees?

I maxed out Slushies over the first couple days of the season, along with Breakfast (which I eventually just got rid of), and made around 200-250k I'd say? I spend it once I cross 100k, so I don't really have a solid figure for what I've earned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

The Worms might not finish last, meaning they don't get their 5% bonus. Currently tied for last place with 3 games to go.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

The fight for the last spot in the playoffs in the Wild league is pretty interesting, with 3 teams fighting for it and all playing each other in the final 3 games.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

I sold my snake oil and don't regret it a bit.
Same. Bets are not nearly as efficient as passive income. Selling the snake oil gave me room on my snack shelf for hotdogs, while still saving one slot for votes.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

on the other hand I maxed snake oil yesterday morning and will be up to ~300k coins at the end of today. (I do also have 81 Slushie, 40 pickles/seeds, 26 dogs and idolized Cashmoney) Here is a breakdown I saw in discord:

Most passive income is not particularly efficient to max out, with the exception of Slushie and Sundae

Betting is still the most lucrative IF you can be online enough to do it frequently.

bawfuls fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Mar 19, 2021

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Average Lettuce posted:

The fight for the last spot in the playoffs in the Wild league is pretty interesting, with 3 teams fighting for it and all playing each other in the final 3 games.

Yeah, the Wild Low went absolutely berserk this season, I think the first team to hit Partytime went in on day, like, 92

No one wants to lose

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

bawfuls posted:

Betting is still the most lucrative IF you can be online enough to do it frequently.
Yeah. I should have said that this was a personal preference; I don't feel like setting an alarm to remind myself to bet every hour.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

No one wants to lose

I wanted my Firefighters to lose. I swear if we end up with no players Partying AND NaN gets feedbacked back to us on Day 99...

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Pinwiz11 posted:

I wanted my Firefighters to lose. I swear if we end up with no players Partying AND NaN gets feedbacked back to us on Day 99...

but... you're not in the Wild Low, which is what I was talking about

(incidentally the #4 Wild League seed is coming down to Day 99 and I am not prepared for this)

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

but... you're not in the Wild Low, which is what I was talking about

(incidentally the #4 Wild League seed is coming down to Day 99 and I am not prepared for this)

but... I was hoping that the Wild Low's improvement would help speedrun the Firefighters into Party Time.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Pinwiz11 posted:

Having NaN is a gift.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Nephzinho posted:

Having NaN is a gift.

The gift that keeps on giving themself.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Nephzinho posted:

Having NaN is a gift.

We've had them twice since the end of the last season. Time to share it around.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

more like the Baltimore Craps

e: of course they make the playoff anyway, claws up babey

tinstaach fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Mar 19, 2021

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Crabs making it in is hysterical, I can't be mad about it.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Moist Talkers got a sun 2 bonus win in game 98, and Esme Ramsey got inhabited by THREE dead MT alumni in game 99, including a strike out looking by Antonio Wallace to end the game for a 69 win season.

:nice:

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

The Moist Talkers are going to be tough to beat if the postseason is as flood-heavy as the regular season

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Pinwiz11 posted:

but... I was hoping that the Wild Low's improvement would help speedrun the Firefighters into Party Time.

ahhhh, now I getcha

alas, everyone in the Wild Low improved so evenly that it took until Day 99 to figure out who the 4th seed would be

(thanks for making sure it was the Flowers by beating the Wild Wings, Spies!)

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

tinstaach posted:

The Moist Talkers are going to be tough to beat if the postseason is as flood-heavy as the regular season

We have an EXTREMELY bad matchup against the Magic because of 0 No Blood (many of our pitchers don't like throwing strikes), they're the only team we had a losing record against during the regular season.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Why do the Crabs show as getting an extra will this election?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Free WIlls wins with 53% loving nice

It's every season going forward, and Crabs were in the bottom 4 teams

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Ches Neckbeard posted:

last season's Decree was that the four teams with the worst records would get an extra Will; despite getting selected as the Wild Card, the Crabs did in fact have a bottom 4 record this season.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I thought it was lowest in each division. Ok I'm dumb

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

For one game, the entire blaseball world watched Owen Picklestein pitch his guts out

literally pitch his guts out, as he still has gaping wounds from being attacked by sharks

I love you Owen Picklestein, and I hope the Shadows are good to you when you inevitably get sent there in exchange for a better pitcher

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
this is one of the best series ever.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Tacos back in the finals to finish what they couldn't last season

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Hopefully this goes a little better without Vito kravitz hitting a million groundouts with runners on base

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Oof, M---w-ll Mason hit a double as the second batter of the game, and that was the only baserunner of the game for the Tacos. PolkaDot Patterson: The Original Pitching MachineTM

Hopefully there are more games in non-flooding weather, because the rest of the MT's rotation is not that great

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

so this series is going:

game 1 - MT's elite pitcher vs the Taco's worst
game 2 - Flooding
game 3 - Flooding

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

You've got to hand it to the Moist Talkers to manipulate the game order with that Black Hole in order to put Polka Dot on the mound for the first game.

E: Though of course Patterson was only their 3rd best pitcher this season.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

back to back runners up, this Taco fandom is starting to feel a bit too familiar

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

bawfuls posted:

back to back runners up, this Taco fandom is starting to feel a bit too familiar

hey now, the Dodgers won a few games instead of getting swept two seasons in a row

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

At least it was someone who hasn't won a championship yet.

And someone who wasn't caught actually cheating.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

A Single Sphink posted:

At least it was someone who hasn't won a championship yet.

And someone who wasn't caught actually cheating.

Do we know which team cheated?

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

The Steaks, Millennials and Crabs at the very least, according to The Game Band. They had fans duping coins.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

A Single Sphink posted:

The Steaks, Millennials and Crabs at the very least, according to The Game Band. They had fans duping coins.

you misunderstood at least part of this, people were hopping teams and buying stuff some of which were intentionally sabotage

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Well poo poo, I suppose I did.

Carry on!

But also, gently caress the Crabs!

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Do we know which team cheated?

They're referencing real life baseball, with respect to how real life LA Dodgers were beaten by the Houston Astros, who were cheating by using elaborate methods to steal other teams' signs, though everyone kind of does this and it's up in the air if it actually even helped, but it certainly was a rude move they got caught doing.

Incidentally, this is why the Blaseball team from houston is the Houston Spies.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

There was also the incident where the Astros had an employee leaning into the Cleveland teams dugout with his camera streaming to the Astros staff lol

MLB concluded that the team was conducting surveillance and therefore it was fine. God baseball is dumb

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Mar 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Nea posted:

They're referencing real life baseball, with respect to how real life LA Dodgers were beaten by the Houston Astros, who were cheating by using elaborate methods to steal other teams' signs, though everyone kind of does this and it's up in the air if it actually even helped, but it certainly was a rude move they got caught doing.

Incidentally, this is why the Blaseball team from houston is the Houston Spies.

It’s also notable because Houston was sending signals to their batters using a loving trash can.