Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Pit of Souls, Round 4B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

7. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Perverse Edge (bot)! Attacks Living Bones 10(E) with DISADVANTAGE for 0 (1base, +0mod, SHIELD2) damage! Gains 1XP.
Living Bones 10(E) is at 11 HP and is STUNNED!
- Master Splinter uses Shared Nightmare (top)! Attacks Living Bones 4 for 7 (3base, +1rolling, x2BLESSmod, SHIELD1) damage! Attacks Living Bones 5 for 2 (3base, rolling STUN, rolling MUDDLE, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage! Gains 1XP.
Living Bones 4 is at 2 HP
Living Bones 5 is at 7 HP and is STUNNED and MUDDLED!
ICE is now strong.

10. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Phelddagrif) posted:

- Boris uses Rain of Arrows (bot) targeting Living Bones 6(E)! Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - Add +2ATK to all your Attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
- Boris uses Press the Attack (top)! Attacks Living Bones 6(E) with ADVANTAGE for 6 (5base, +1mod, +2bonus, SHIELD2) damage! Gains 1XP.
Living Bones 6(E) is killed! Rain of Arrows is discarded.

20. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Slaan) posted:

- Burning Avatar focuses Living Bones 10(E)! Attacks Living Bones 10(E) for 1 (2base, +1mod, SHIELD2) damage!
Living Bones 10(E) is at 10 HP. and is STUNNED!
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Aid from the Ether (bot)! Persistent Bonus: Summons Mystic Ally (HP2, MOVE2, ATK3, Range(3)) in hex A3!
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Forked Beam (top)! Attacks Living Bones 4 for 3 (2base, x2BLESSmod, SHIELD1) damage! Attacks Living Bones 10(E) for 2 (2base, +2FIREmod, SHIELD2) damage!
Living Bones 4 is killed!
Living Bones 10(E) is at 8 HP and is STUNNED!
- Lina Megumin Inverse executes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Forked Beam
FIRE is now strong.

45. Living Bones posted:

- Living Bones 2(E) focuses Master Splinter! Moves3 to E2.
- Living Bones 3(E) focuses Master Splinter! Moves4 to H1.
- Living Bones 10(E) focuses Master Splinter! Loses STUNNED token.
- Living Bones 1 focuses Master Splinter! Moves2 to H2. Attacks Master Splinter for 3 (3base, +0mod) damage.
Master Splinter is at 7 HP.
- Living Bones 5 focuses Master Splinter! Loses STUNNED and MUDDLED tokens.
- Living Bones 7 focuses Master Splinter! Moves3 to I3. Attacks Master Splinter for 3 (3base, +0mod) damage.
Master Splinter is at 4 HP.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- ICE is now waning.
- FIRE is now waning.

- Living Bones killed: 5/10.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I think we should use the big stamina potion to recover shared nightmare, empathetic assault and corrupting embrace.

Go fast at 11, Empathetic assault, Corrupting Embrace, buzzsaw something with embrace and then step to F3.

But ugh, if they pull the focus fire card Splinter's out.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Why not play Dark Frenzy and Scurry, using the bottom of dark frenzy to throw some damage around, and then the top of scurry to back all the way off? Spellweaver is likely going to stun a bunch of things, and if we see the focus fire card they'll go for the summon first and waste their other 2 hits. Meanwhile, if they attack Lina after that her retaliate barrier will put up some meaningful damage.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Dark Frenzy (10) and Scurry sounds good to me for this turn. It also leaves us the option to pop our boots, get most of the way to the chest, and start drawing some skeletons to the north so we don't all get bottled into the corner behind the pets.

I do still want to pair corrupting embrace with shared nightmare or mass hysteria to generate dark and ice for a really good dark frenzy + battle axe turn in the future, but this turn I want to avoid getting hit if we can while whittling them down some more.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
MT orders sound good.

I'll be doing some AOE damage, probably including stun if nobody steals ice. After I'm going to see if I can get up top to take a coin and set up to grab the chest if possible.

Hella slow initiative though

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Can't we recover the invisibility cloak with that one item?

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same

AtomikKrab posted:

No, unlike the boots the cloak is a once per scenario thing.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
I'm going to stamina potion back some cards, then hit something very hard.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

AtomikKrab posted:

The Talisman Master Splinter is carrying is only able to recover Small Items - so any of the Potions she's carrying.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Pit of Souls, Round 5A

- Living Bones killed: 5/10.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

- Living Bones 6(E) spawn in (a)!
- Living Bones 4 spawns in (b)!

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Master Splinter (Hand3, Discarded4, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 10 with Dark Frenzy and Scurry.

10. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
DARK FRENZY (10) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK2 - Consume ICE, +2ATK, XP1 - Consume DARK, +2ATK, XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - ATK3, Range3 - Generate ICE - XP1

SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE(4) - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS
Boris (Hand6, Discarded4, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 10 with Press the Attack and Rain of Arrows.

code:
PRESS THE ATTACK (10) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - add +3ATK and XP1 if the target is Doomed.
BOT: RETALIATE2, Range 2.

RAIN OF ARROWS (33) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: the next four times a Doomed enemy dies, perform an ATK2, Range5 action. - XP1 on 1st and 3rd activation - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - Add +2ATK to all your Attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand3, Discarded0, Active3, Lost2) is acting at initiative 80 with Reviving Ether and Cold Fire.

80. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Slaan) posted:

code:
REVIVING ETHER (80) [Lvl1]
TOP: Recover all your LOST cards - Generate DARK - CANNOT BE RECOVERED
BOT: MOVE4, Jump

COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

My stun is going out after they all move, so it'll be useful for next round. Should I maximize hitting 3 baddies, even if normal, or focus on the elites even though I can probably only get a couple?

Jumping up to E4 most likely to grab a coin and try to draw some of them off the bottom.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
I'm going to hit #10 very hard; if Splinter also attacks it then it should die this round.

Lina should be able to stun 3 enemies, including elite #2 and normals #1 and 5.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

if you kill 10 and splinter books it, you should be able to avoid damage this turn.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Splinter could use the bottom of dark frenzy plus the boots to jump to the coin between skeletons 2 and 3, tag skeleton 10, then book it to H2. 3 can't reach her because of the difficult terrain and 10 will die from Lina's retaliate in a bad case scenario.

By the way, if it's still alive 10 will step onto E3 to try and cleave Lina and the summon; the way I understand the rules, we can choose to resolve the attack against Lina first thus saving the summon if the skeleton goes down to retaliation, right?

Lina, do you need your mana potion? I think Splinter could use dark next round.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I could use the potion to make dark

Probably long resting next turn fyi

Slaan fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Mar 17, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Omobono posted:

the way I understand the rules, we can choose to resolve the attack against Lina first
Yes, players decide the order of resolution for monsters with TargetX Attacks.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Pit of Souls, Round 5B

- None!

- Master Splinter uses Dark Frenzy (bot)! Jumps3 to F1. Attacks Living Bones 10(E) for 3 (3base, +1rolling, +1mod, SHIELD2) damage! Gains 1XP.
- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Moves4 to H2.
ICE is now strong.

- Boris uses Rain of Arrows (bot) targeting Living Bones 10(E)! Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - Add +2ATK to all your Attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
- Boris uses Press the Attack (top)! Attacks Living Bones 10(E) with ADVANTAGE for 6 (5base, +1/+0mod, +2bonus, SHIELD2) damage! Gains 1XP.
Living Bones 10(E) is killed! Rain of Arrows is discarded.

I may or may not have dropped coin token(s) for 1+ Spawned Living Bones the previous Round(s), but I finally remembered not to!

20. Living Bones posted:

- Living Bones 2(E) focuses Burning Avatar! Moves1 to F2.
- Living Bones 3(E) focuses Master Splinter! Moves1 to G1.
- Living Bones 6(E) focuses Master Splinter! Moves1 to B1.
- Living Bones 1 focuses Burning Avatar! Moves1 to G3.
- Living Bones 4 focuses Burning Avatar! Moves1 to I2.
- Living Bones 5 focuses Burning Avatar! Moves1 to H2. HEAL2, Self!
Living Bones 5 is at 9 HP
- Living Bones 7 focuses Burning Avatar! No action taken!

80. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Slaan) posted:

- Burning Avatar focuses Living Bones 2(E)! Attacks Living Bones 2(E) for 1 (2base, +1CURSE mod, SHIELD2) damage!
Living Bones 2(E) is at 10 HP. 1 CURSE currently in the monsters deck.
FIRE is now strong.
- Mystic Ally focuses Living Bones 2(E)! Attacks Living Bones 2(E) for 4 (3base, x2mod, SHIELD2) damage!
Living Bones 2(E) is at 6 HP.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Reviving Ether (bot)! Jumps4 to E1.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (top)! Consumes ICE and FIRE. Attacks Living Bones 2(E) for 1 (3base, +0mod, SHIELD2) damage! Attacks Living Bones 1 for 4 (3base, +2FIREmod, SHIELD1) damage! Attacks Living Bones 5 for 2 (3base, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage!
Living Bones 2(E) is at 5 HP and is STUNNED!
Living Bones 1 is at 5 HP and is STUNNED!
Living Bones 5 is at 7 HP and is STUNNED!
Lina Megumin Inverse uses Minor Mana Potion, generates DARK.
Lina Megumin Inverse uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers Cold Fire, Engulfed in Flames.
FIRE is now strong.
DARK is now strong.

Slaan, there isn't a third card to recover since Forked Beam was lost during the previous Short Rest. Let me know if you'd like not to use the Mana Potion and save it for later!

- Lina Megumin Inverse's deck is shuffled.
- FIRE is now waning.
- DARK is now waning.

- Living Bones killed: 6/10.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Does Megumin need Ice? Because Splinter has fast Ice.
Major stamina potion to recover Shared Nightmare, Empathetic Assault, Dark Frenzy.

Act at 07 with Shared Nightmare and Empathetic assault.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Skeletons are tarpitted if boris needs to take a long rest.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

AtomikKrab posted:

Skeletons are tarpitted if boris needs to take a long rest.

I'm good, my last 2 cards will let me do some damage, then I'll short rest.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Did not expect to end up with 2 elites next to me by jumping there

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Slaan posted:

Did not expect to end up with 2 elites next to me by jumping there

Gotta use those retaliate charges somehow :getin: Can you go fast enough to move away? Splinter can consider potting back perverse edge instead for the stun on #3, otherwise:

Omobono posted:

Major stamina potion to recover Shared Nightmare, Empathetic Assault, Dark Frenzy.

Act at 07 with Shared Nightmare and Empathetic assault.

sounds good to me.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Missing orders for Lina! Also Slaan please let me know if you want to pull the trigger on the Major Stamina Potion even if you only have 2 cards to recover instead of 3 :)

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Sorry. Sent in orders. Using the stamina potion and hoping to move fast to gtfo

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Pit of Souls, Round 6A

Master Splinter uses Major Stamina Potion! Recovers Shared Nightmare, Empathetic Assault and Dark Frenzy.

- Living Bones killed: 6/10.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

- Living Bones 8(E) spawn in (a)!
- Living Bones 10spawns in (b)!

The Good News: there's only 1 skelly standee remaining in the box; and if you are confused by GH, that is the total Shield value the Bones will have this round (so it's a +1SHIELD bonus). Also no enemy attacks this round!

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Master Splinter (Hand4, Discarded3, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 7 with Shared Nightmare and Empathetic Assault.

code:
SHARED NIGHTMARE (07) [Lvl8]
TOP: ATK3, Range4, Target2 - Consume DARK, POISON, CURSE - Generate ICE - XP1
BOT: MOVE5 - Round Bonus: Consume ICE, SHIELD1, Self, XP1

EMPATHETIC ASSAULT (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - DISARM - Generate ICE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE2 - HEAL2 self (BLESS)
Boris (Hand4, Discarded6, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 14 with Multi-Pronged Assault and Wild Command.

14. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Phelddagrif) posted:

code:
MULTI-PRONGED ASSAULT (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range 3, Target 2 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT:  Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - All allies add +1ATK to all their attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.

WILD COMMAND (46) [Lvl5]
TOP: One adjacent summoned ally performs MOVE+0, ATK+0 with you controlling the action.
BOT: MOVE3 - ATK2, Target one Doomed enemy at any Range.
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand3, Discarded0, Active3, Lost2) is acting at initiative 26 with Flashing Burst and Cold Fire.

26. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Slaan) posted:

code:
FLASHING BURST (26) [Lvl2]
TOP: ATK3, Range3 - Generate LIGHT
BOT: MOVE4

COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Stunned guys don't get the extra 1 shield, right?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

RIP Lina. Even her fastest card wasn't able to get her out of there. Good thing they decided to not do anything!

I'll be doing some small AoE damage and heading into the chest room for a safer long-rest

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Splinter: shoot 3 and 4, consuming darkness for poison and curse, then move onto the treasure chest healing and blessing ourselves?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Omobono posted:

Stunned guys don't get the extra 1 shield, right?
Correct, they only keep their base values - although they have to be STUNNED before their turn of course.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

I'm going to doom #2 and command a summon to attack it. Since #2 will be dead or almost dead, Lina should be able to attack and stun #1, 5 and 7.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

That Italian Guy posted:

Correct, they only keep their base values - although they have to be STUNNED before their turn of course.

Well, good thing we have 3 targets already stunned.

bagrada posted:

Splinter: shoot 3 and 4, consuming darkness for poison and curse, then move onto the treasure chest healing and blessing ourselves?

I'd leave the chest to Lina, but this looks good otherwise.
E: moving to F2. If Lina doesn't want to take the chest then Splinter takes it, yeah.
E: or Splinter could mote to Y and tag 2 and 4, making 2 die from the summons attacks.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Mar 21, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Pit of Souls, Round 6B

- None!

- Master Splinter uses Shared Nightmare (top)! Consumes DARK Attacks Living Bones 3(E) for 3 (3base, +2mod, SHIELD2) damage! Attacks Living Bones 4 for 2 (3base, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage! Gains 1XP.
Living Bones 3(E) is at 8 HP and is POISONED! CURSE added to the monsters' deck!
Living Bones 4 is at 7 HP and is POISONED! CURSE added to the monsters' deck!
- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (bot)! Moves2 to H1. HEAL2, Self. Gains 1xBLESS.
Master Splinter is at 6 HP.
Master Splinter executes end of turn looting! Loots Treasure Chest 59:

2x Scroll of Stamina added to the Market Pool.
ICE is now strong.

12. Living Bones posted:

- Living Bones 2(E) loses STUNNED token.
- Living Bones 3(E) gains SHIELD1. Loses POISONED token.
- Living Bones 6(E) gains SHIELD1.
- Living Bones 8(E) gains SHIELD1.
- Living Bones 1 loses STUNNED token.
- Living Bones 4 gains SHIELD1. Loses POISONED token.
- Living Bones 5 loses STUNNED token.
- Living Bones 7 gains SHIELD1.
- Living Bones 10 gains SHIELD1.

None of the damaged skellies have managed to Heal themselves!

14. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Phelddagrif) posted:

- Boris uses Multi-Pronged Assault (bot) targeting Living Bones 2(E)! Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - All allies add +1ATK to all their attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
- Boris uses Wild Command (top)! Commands Mystic Ally to attack Living Bones 2(E) for 4 (3base, +2mod, +1bonus, SHIELD2) damage!
Living Bones 2(E) is at 1 HP and is DOOMED!

26. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Slaan) posted:

- Burning Avatar focuses Living Bones 2(E)! Attacks Living Bones 2(E) for 2 (2base, +1mod, +1 bonus, SHIELD2) damage!
Living Bones 2(E) is killed! Multi-Pronged Assault is discarded.
FIRE is now strong.
- Mystic Ally focuses Living Bones 8(E)! Attacks Living Bones 8(E) for 1 (3base, +1mod, SHIELD3) damage!
Living Bones 8(E) is at 10 HP.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (top)! Attacks Living Bones 1 for 3 (3base, +1mod, SHIELD1) damage! Attacks Living Bones 5 for 2 (3base, +0mod, SHIELD1) damage! Attacks Living Bones 7 for 3 (3base, +2ICEmod, SHIELD2) damage!
Living Bones 1 is at 2 HP and is STUNNED!
Living Bones 5 is at 5 HP and is STUNNED!
Living Bones 7 is at 6 HP and is STUNNED!
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Flashing Burst (bot)! Moves4 to B1.
Lina Megumin Inverse executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).
ICE is now strong.

Lina has a bit of a force play here, cause she only has 1 card left in hand. She will need to take a Short Rest (let me know if you want to protect either card Slaan) and play whatever she has left with Reviving Ether. Also Slaan, please let me know if you want to lose any of the currently active cards before you use Reviving Ether next Round.

- Borisexecutes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Fresh Kill
- ICE is now waning.

- Living Bones killed: 7/10.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Splinter's used cards from last turn aren't marked in red on the spreadsheet. We have dark frenzy and mass hysteria left, so queue those up and hope to long rest next turn in case we need the boots again?

That Italian Guy posted:

Lina has a bit of a force play here, cause she only has 1 card left in hand. She will need to take a Short Rest (let me know if you want to protect either card Slaan) and play whatever she has left with Reviving Ether. Also Slaan, please let me know if you want to lose any of the currently active cards before you use Reviving Ether next Round.

I think Slaan was planning to long rest this turn.

And I would have voted to leave the chest for Lina but she and Splinter are both retiring once we beat this scenario, and the movement worked out.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Skeleton 1 should die to the burning avatar, so if Boris murders 5 or 7 (which should be easily done) we need only one more.

Should we long rest with Splinter instead? Only 3 will focus her and we're not in a good position to make use of Dark Frenzy and Mass Hysteria, since we'd need to get close.

also :wtc: ANOTHER stamina potion, in ranged scroll form? What was the limit on small items?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Right, I'm napping this turn

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Omobono posted:

Should we long rest with Splinter instead? Only 3 will focus her and we're not in a good position to make use of Dark Frenzy and Mass Hysteria, since we'd need to get close.

I was thinking bottom dark frenzy to move to E2, zap #3 then Mass Hysteria to muddle #3 and #6. Mass Hysteria is the least useful card I'd like to lose to the long rest and it's in our hand. This is probably the safest turn to long rest though. I'll still keep my vote dark frenzy & mass hysteria but I'm fine with being outvoted. If we do rest, do we drop mind's weakness? I'm too lazy to do the math to see how many more turns we've got with and without it.

Does Boris have a way out in the next few turns if all the skeletons collapse on him and the pets?

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

bagrada posted:

Does Boris have a way out in the next few turns if all the skeletons collapse on him and the pets?

I do. I may also end up killing #1 and #5 this turn.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Finish off the last three needed now so mop up can happen.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Pit of Souls, Round 7A

- Living Bones killed: 7/10.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

- Living Bones 9(E) spawn in hex C1!
- Living Bones 2 spawns in hex J2!

We are officially out of standees for the Living Bones, until one gets killed no more will spawn.

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW

Master Splinter (Hand4, Discarded3, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 10 with Dark Frenzy and Mass Hysteria.

code:
DARK FRENZY (10) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK2 - Consume ICE, +2ATK, XP1 - Consume DARK, +2ATK, XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - ATK3, Range3 - Generate ICE - XP1

MASS HYSTERIA (12) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK1, Range4, Target4 - MUDDLE - Generate ICE - XP1
BOT: Persistent Bonus: you may have 2 Augments active at once. If a third Augment is played, discard one of the others 
Boris (Hand10, Discarded0, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 10 with Press the Attack and Detonation.

code:
PRESS THE ATTACK (10) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - add +3ATK and XP1 if the target is Doomed.
BOT: RETALIATE2, Range 2.

DETONATION (54) [Lvl1]
TOP: Create one 3 Damage trap in an adjacent empty hex - All enemies adjacent to this trap suffer 2 Damage when the trap is sprung - when the trap is sprung by an enemy - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - When this enemy dies, all enemies adjacent to the hex in which it died suffer 3 Damage - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand1, Discarded2, Active3, Lost2) is acting at initiative 99 with Long Rest, losing Forked Beam.

99. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Slaan) posted:

code:
Lina Megumin Inverse will recover all discarded cards and chose one from the discard pile to LOSE. They will also recover 2HP and refresh all the items that have been SPENT.

FORKED BEAM (20) [Lvl4]
TOP: ATK2, Range3, Target2 - XP1
BOT: MOVE4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

*Lina hits the snooze button and rolls over*

Ugh....Five more minutes :tootzzz: