Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Im not shocked that a dude who only sings about having sex with listeners of his music would do that same thing irl.

Boomer zoomer groomer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Can’t we have one rock musician whose public persona is being a weird pervert who isn’t a weird pervert?

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I'm afraid it's even worse than that. He played video games.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I usually just assume all men that are social media celebrities, are sexual predators. I'm disappointed at how accurate i've been so far.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

wuggles posted:

Can’t we have one rock musician whose public persona is being a weird pervert who isn’t a weird pervert?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/GameObjectives/status/1369837983151452162

Weedle
May 31, 2006

kinda sounds like egoraptor should just be a solo youtuber

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
This month's Warhammer magazine came with a code for a bunch of free Steam games. The only Ive played is Space Marine, which kicks rear end. Are any of these others any good?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Gripweed posted:

This month's Warhammer magazine came with a code for a bunch of free Steam games. The only Ive played is Space Marine, which kicks rear end. Are any of these others any good?

Vermintide, dow, and the tw games are worth playing
Didnt try the others

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Gripweed posted:

If you like 1-4 player coop vermintide 2 is excellent

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

"Da Orks"

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

quote:

In Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Da Orks, a new turn-based strategy game, players will lead the Orks

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
"backstage at a Game Grumps live show, where sexual activity occurred"

Okay thanks, that's enough internet for me

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Weedle posted:

If this is the second partner of his with issues, maybe he should find a new line of work.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

That's their name, da Orks.

Gripweed posted:

Whatever you do, don't play talisman. It is very overly long and boring and is akin to an extra long version of candyland.

There was a funny vid I saw once of a guy playing the tabletop version and talking about how horrid it was because he was there for like 8 hours and the game still wasn't over yet, I wish I could find it.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
https://twitter.com/merrittk/status/1373784354896351233?s=20

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Walla posted:

If this is the second partner of his with issues, maybe he should find a new line of work.

I've got some bad news about the entertainment industry, or most industries.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Imagine the guy who would agree to take the job

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

This is rich coming from an abuser herself.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Who is this person and why do they make 10 tweets an hour 24 hours a day.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

i removed twitter from my bookmarks recently and it was a good decision I think

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

exquisite tea posted:

Who is this person and why do they make 10 tweets an hour 24 hours a day.

Some people are just extremely online

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Waffleman_ posted:

This is rich coming from an abuser herself.

I don't know who it is, I just thought the tweet was funny.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

i removed twitter from my bookmarks recently and it was a good decision I think

I haven't had a Twitter account in over 2 years myself. Its been great. Whenever I do look at Twitter, due to tweets being shared here, the responses from people are constantly toxic, or pointless. The whole site is just a empty void of useless opinions.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I said come in! posted:

I haven't had a Twitter account in over 2 years myself. Its been great. Whenever I do look at Twitter, due to tweets being shared here, the responses from people are constantly toxic, or pointless. The whole site is just a empty void of useless opinions.

I follow this dude who loves Mothra and makes his own Mothra models

https://twitter.com/PreEcgHQf5DsaK7/status/1373195282159005699?s=20

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Gripweed posted:

I follow this dude who loves Mothra and makes his own Mothra models

https://twitter.com/PreEcgHQf5DsaK7/status/1373195282159005699?s=20

Okay so this is really cool at least. Mothra is my favorite Godzilla monster.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I just follow artists and people I enjoy talking to and absolutely zero eceleb weirdos and it's fine. as a platform and company it absolutely sucks rear end but most of what gets linked here is dumbass drama from strangers that goons went out of their way to find and get reactions from

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

If people could for most part just share Wario64 stuff here, that would be for the best.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Yeah trawling twitter looking for things to be mad at is extremely bad for you, and sometime it doesn't even matter if you do that because people you follow do it for you and then talk about it. Sometimes you don't even have to be on twitter, because people post the tweets elsewhere!

fake e: not that I think this tweet was somebody looking to be mad, since it was posted to be funny, not maddening

Blue Labrador
Feb 17, 2011

Motto posted:

I just follow artists and people I enjoy talking to and absolutely zero eceleb weirdos and it's fine. as a platform and company it absolutely sucks rear end but most of what gets linked here is dumbass drama from strangers that goons went out of their way to find and get reactions from

I deleted my twitter like a year ago and while it's nice I have less vapid anger from teenagers and terminally online 20-somethings in my life, I miss all the artists I used to follow. I was wondering if Tumblr is less screechingly stupid now and might be worth going back to.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Everyone abandoned Tumblr awhile ago. The platform as far as I know is pretty dead now.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

Sometimes you don't even have to be on twitter, because people post the tweets elsewhere!

This poo poo drives me up the loving wall, if your gonna post something at least add some measure of content or opinion. I don't give a gently caress what some rando on Twitter thinks, and having six people making GBS threads on some dumb persons opinion without any actual discussion is boring

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I installed DQ11 from Gamepass and was like, "I'm gonna give this game a real attempt" and then got to the Draconian Quest screen and thought, well, the game's way too easy without it, but with it I'm just gonna have to grind a lot more, and lategame it's gonna be even worse

So I uninstalled the game

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy
i still have a twitter that i use on a regular basis and i don't think it's all that bad. sure there are a bunch of dumbasses on there, but i mostly just stick to reading tweets from people i follow, which i think is probably the best way to indulge in any social media imo :shrug:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I installed DQ11 from Gamepass and was like, "I'm gonna give this game a real attempt" and then got to the Draconian Quest screen and thought, well, the game's way too easy without it, but with it I'm just gonna have to grind a lot more, and lategame it's gonna be even worse

they dont intend for you to use any of the draconian quest stuff, draconian is not a positive word

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

i made a side twitter for following games and fanart stuff and now that is the primary twitter I use because it's mostly people posting about stuff they like

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

psychoJ posted:

i still have a twitter that i use on a regular basis and i don't think it's all that bad. sure there are a bunch of dumbasses on there, but i mostly just stick to reading tweets from people i follow, which i think is probably the best way to indulge in any social media imo :shrug:

I'm terminally online and on Twitter is just my speedeun friends posting their accomplishments, gamedevs posting cool games and lots and lots of aggressive shitposting. I don't see any of the stuff everyone else seems to see all the time so I guess I Twitter wrong.

I also have a side account where I pretend to be a blaseball player who died last week and today has been fun because he was brought back to life.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I've honestly grown less and less interested in RPGs without some sort of skill-based component as the years have gone on, in large part because it seems extremely hard for developers to create purely knowledge-based gameplay systems that aren't either unbelievably broken with only a little effort or are dependent on level grinding for their difficulty curve. PoE2 is probably the last "pure" RPG I've played that was a genuinely enjoyable challenge.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Weedle posted:

just make videogame flash cartoons on newgrounds again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I liked the 2.5 eps of sequelitis he made but then he became king of lets plays